+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 85 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@rekirk yay your pupo good luck

@MusicalMumma wow thats alot of eggs i hope you get a lot to freeze. How are you feeling?

@HillDweller to funny about the dress think of it as another excuse to go n buy a new one! Atleast it will be worth it.

@mrsthomo oh no! How are you feeling any news from dr? I hope your ok.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (15-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (15-04-2016),rtkirk  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ivfnewbie i hope its just to early for your little one i so hope you see double lines on sunday or get a bfp!

@MrsMs im hoping the line gets darker i will have to wait n see i only do one in the morning. Day 7 you should have a good idea if you are but remember it could be to early if your a late implanter i know some ladies who didnt get a positive until day 8 or 9 or not at all n bloods told a different story i so hope this one works for you

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (15-04-2016),MrsSMS  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller how many poas are you doing a day? Im thinking a few relax your pregnant. No wonder you brought out the chemist lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @kat1011, I'm hoping we get quite a few to freeze too. The doctors and nurses didn't seem too phased by the number of eggs so maybe it's a *normal* number? Not feeling too bad at the moment cause I'm staying still and lying down. Standing up and going to the bathroom hurts though! Don't know how you ladies do this numerous times!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    @HillDweller how many poas are you doing a day? Im thinking a few relax your pregnant. No wonder you brought out the chemist lol

Hehehe I'm doing 2. Ok, it was 3 up until today but I've calmed down and am now doing one in the morning and one in the arvo. My arvo tests are much darker than my morning tests so now I feel like I have to do both to compare them I think I'll try doing just one digital one on the weekend and then, if that comes up positive, step away from the tests and just wait for my blood test! LOL

Would a digi come up yet do you think? I'd be 15dpo (10dp5dt) by tomorrow. I've never used one before - or had a BFP so I have no idea when the digis are meant to work!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (15-04-2016),mrsthomo  (15-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Thanks @kat1011, I'm hoping we get quite a few to freeze too. The doctors and nurses didn't seem too phased by the number of eggs so maybe it's a *normal* number? Not feeling too bad at the moment cause I'm staying still and lying down. Standing up and going to the bathroom hurts though! Don't know how you ladies do this numerous times!!

That's definitely a lot of eggs @MusicalMumma ! I was in pain after I got 19 eggs. I remember thinking I never wanted to do another EPU, but the second time when I got 10 eggs I felt like it was all a walk in the park in comparison! lol. Just look after yourself and make sure you're drinking a ton of water and Gatorade, and eating plenty of protein to lessen your chances of getting OHSS, because that is not at all fun :/

Wishing you all the luck for a great fertilisation rate!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    I think I need to get myself to Chemist Warehouse! All this POAS talk is not helping my addiction haha.

Currently recovering from EPU this morning. I've been in a fair bit of pain actually, but maybe that's because they collected 21 eggs!! Must've been a lot of prodding down there. Let the waiting game commence!
    Wow that is a lot of eggs!! Be sure to take care of yourself! Hoping for a great number of fertilised eggs for you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Hehehe I'm doing 2. Ok, it was 3 up until today but I've calmed down and am now doing one in the morning and one in the arvo. My arvo tests are much darker than my morning tests so now I feel like I have to do both to compare them I think I'll try doing just one digital one on the weekend and then, if that comes up positive, step away from the tests and just wait for my blood test! LOL

Would a digi come up yet do you think? I'd be 15dpo (10dp5dt) by tomorrow. I've never used one before - or had a BFP so I have no idea when the digis are meant to work!
    My clinic tests 9 days after transfer and i havd 5dt and i have done digital wirh my DD so you should be fine!
    Do it do it do it! It will be positive ☺☺☺☺

14. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    In other news, the dress I wanted to wear to next weekends wedding is definitely not going to fit. Tried to get DH to help me do the zip up last night and he was all "ummmm, babe, ummmm, it's fine going past your waist, but there's absolutely no way it's going to do up past your boobs.....there's like a 10cm gap between the zip at that point". Right. I used to want big boobs. Now they're ruining my wardrobe already. [/QUOTE]

I am glad I am not the only one that has this issue I remember in December I was pulling on my sports bra that I wear to work thinking holy dam I don't think this will fit! During out IVF journey my size went from a DD to E it's so much harder to find pretty bras 😭 first world problems lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    That's definitely a lot of eggs @MusicalMumma ! I was in pain after I got 19 eggs. I remember thinking I never wanted to do another EPU, but the second time when I got 10 eggs I felt like it was all a walk in the park in comparison! lol. Just look after yourself and make sure you're drinking a ton of water and Gatorade, and eating plenty of protein to lessen your chances of getting OHSS, because that is not at all fun :/

Wishing you all the luck for a great fertilisation rate!
    That's interesting @HillDweller, I've not heard about the electrolytes and protein after EPU. Makes sense though. Really hope I don't develop OHSS, although surely my FS would have said something by now if I was at risk?
    @MrsSMS thank you for your wishes. I've got my fingers crossed tightly for good fertilization