+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Xxsmiley93xx How did you go? Any news? Fx
    @Apples1234 Congratulations on the embryos! Is that your most successful round so far?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsZebu View Post
    @Xxsmiley93xx How did you go? Any news? Fx
    @Apples1234 Congratulations on the embryos! Is that your most successful round so far?
    It well could be. Will have to wait and see the final outcomes. Once biopsy is done it takes a few weeks to get the test results for genetic abnormalities which are a normal percentage of everyone's embryos. Would be amazing to have 3 high quality blasts to test. Will find out tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Wish4baby View Post
    Hello Ladies..

I am very new to this website and forum. Just had my first IVF and and didn't get successful. Started with period yesterday and feeling soo bad. I have to wait for one month before starting with next cycle of IVF.

After Embryo transfer I was on progesterone pessaries during 2WW. My clinic just told me to come for BT after 2 weeks, which I don't have to now.. Why they are not doing BT in between of 2WW just to check progress and adjust the dose.
    That's totally normal. You never have tests during 2ww. If you're having the pregnyl injections/ pessaries then that's all you can do so no point in testing levels. It's just an unfortunate fact that IVF fails ALOT! It's very hard. Allow yourself time to grieve. Know we have all been through it. It's so rare you get pregnant on your 1st round. I'm on my 5th now. If you want I can PM you a list of all the tests I've done to check why my embries haven't implanted. You can pM me on FB Jade van Santen (black and white profile pic)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was negative and I was so crushed lol but I feel a little better now I guess she told me I could start my next attempt when I get af which is in 3-5 days but I can't right now so I'm going to take a break and try again next month

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxsmileyxx93 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxsmileyxx93 View Post
    It was negative and I was so crushed lol but I feel a little better now I guess she told me I could start my next attempt when I get af which is in 3-5 days but I can't right now so I'm going to take a break and try again next month
    I'm so sorry lovely. I know how you feel. It's great that you're looking ahead. Have you got your next appointment with your FS booked? Virtual hug!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear. Hope you are ok. Sending lots of hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that. Sending lots of virtual hugs xxx take care of yourself and take the time to wind down - ivf is so tiring xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bummer, really sorry to hear that. Hope you're ok. Go do something nice for yourself, you deserve it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anulka is your bt today?? How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @anulka is your bt today?? How are you feeling?
    Yes my BT is today. Just on my way for blood work. Im feeling sick in my stomach. It could really go both ways. I was on pregnyl so no poas for me. Just have to wait to hear. Fingers crossed xxxx