Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxsmileyxx93 View Post
    So today is my beta and I'm terrified haha
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good luck hun. How are you feeling? My beta is tomorrow so i know exactly how you feel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited to hear the news!! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to say a big Thank you ladies for all your support on here! It means so much to me to have a place to share our experiences!

Update, I Got the call from the lab. We have 2 blasts which are looking quite good for biopsy. A 4AA and a 4BB. Number is for size and each letter is for outer ring cells and inner mass cells. To biopsy you need a 5AA or 5BB so they're hoping they will get to that this afternoon or tomorrow morning. The third is an early blast so not yet rated but still has potential. The forth and the one I put in was a compacting embryo and about a day behind but I figured let it have a go in the body. It actually had developed further within the hour from my call to getting to the lab so that is promising. We are not getting our hopes up for this one but treating it like a low chance but who knows. The fifth embrie has stopped developing so he is out. But I'm happy with the news and hoping for some good quality blasts for the freezer. Main reason I'm keeping the good ones to freeze is I want to get on the natural killer cells protocol before transfer and I also want to do the Lipiodol flush before hand.

That's all for now. Hope everyone is travelling ok. Xx

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-05-2016),lotsathoughts  (18-05-2016),mrsthomo  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies..

I am very new to this website and forum. Just had my first IVF and and didn't get successful. Started with period yesterday and feeling soo bad. I have to wait for one month before starting with next cycle of IVF.

After Embryo transfer I was on progesterone pessaries during 2WW. My clinic just told me to come for BT after 2 weeks, which I don't have to now.. Why they are not doing BT in between of 2WW just to check progress and adjust the dose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wish4baby View Post
    Hello Ladies..

I am very new to this website and forum. Just had my first IVF and and didn't get successful. Started with period yesterday and feeling soo bad. I have to wait for one month before starting with next cycle of IVF.

After Embryo transfer I was on progesterone pessaries during 2WW. My clinic just told me to come for BT after 2 weeks, which I don't have to now.. Why they are not doing BT in between of 2WW just to check progress and adjust the dose.
    Hi☺ welcome and so sorry to hear that your cycle was unsuccessful. This is such a hard journey but we all have been there at some stage and we are here if you need to vent!

I am in 2ww atm and i am also on progesterone pessaries plus on pregnyl. My clinic doesnt do any other tests either after ET. You wait for your BT 9 days after transfer and i believe that they look then at your levels. Its quiet common to not have anything so don't stress about it.
    Was that your first stim cycle? Do you have any frozen embryos?
    Good luck wirh everything and be kind to yourself xx