+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry @GStef look after yourself xxx

Yes @mrsthomo, mine is late too. Mine are pretty long anyway and not regular but I'm up day day 38!!
    Think you're right @reband watching it seems to scare it away.
    @MrsZebu sounds interesting! Glad it helped 👍🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not looking good for me, I had really bad period-pain-like cramping this morning and now I've had a bit of brown spotting. 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsZebu View Post
    It's not looking good for me, I had really bad period-pain-like cramping this morning and now I've had a bit of brown spotting. 😢
    Oh no, I'm sorry to hear. Make sure you rest and look after yourself xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to reband For This Useful Post:

MrsZebu  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not cool @MrsZebu hope the spotting and cramps goes away.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

MrsZebu  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, have been reading along but not posting much.. Can anyone help with a primolut question?

I took a course of primolut (3 tablets a day for 5 days) when I've done this before AF has normally arrived 2-3 days later, it's now been 5 days and no AF.. I'm starting to worry?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @MrsZebu! Thank you for sharing! I suffer from extreme anxiety and it would be amazing for it to disappear. I'm gonna check them out, and the fertility protocol.
    I really hope the spotting and cramps don't mean anything hun. Hang in there! *hugs*
    @lotsathoughts oh my goodness! How long they normally? Hope it arrives soon! It's so annoying when you're waiting for it in order to do something!
    @Ashe87 Hi! I don't know anything about primolut but I googled it just then and it says it should arrive by 8 days, if it doesn't arrive you could be pregnant.
    Is it possible for you to contact your doctor?
    Hope everything is okay. xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Wow @MrsZebu! Thank you for sharing! I suffer from extreme anxiety and it would be amazing for it to disappear. I'm gonna check them out, and the fertility protocol.
    I really hope the spotting and cramps don't mean anything hun. Hang in there! *hugs*
    @lotsathoughts oh my goodness! How long they normally? Hope it arrives soon! It's so annoying when you're waiting for it in order to do something!
    @Ashe87 Hi! I don't know anything about primolut but I googled it just then and it says it should arrive by 8 days, if it doesn't arrive you could be pregnant.
    Is it possible for you to contact your doctor?
    Hope everything is okay. xx
    Thanks @mrsthomo, how are you going?
    I spoke to the nurses who contacted my FS he said to wait till the end of the week, I'm having acupuncture today so I will see what he says too.. I've been taking hpt but have been negative..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it's blood test day and I am super nervous!!! Blood test at 8am and then have to wait all day to get the results.

How is everyone else on the 2WW going?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to reband For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by reband View Post
    So it's blood test day and I am super nervous!!! Blood test at 8am and then have to wait all day to get the results.

How is everyone else on the 2WW going?
    Good luck hun! I was just thinking of you ☺ hope the day goes quickly for you. Are you in WA? How are you feeling? Have you poas any more?
    AFM - after few days of feeling crap i am doing great now and beside super tired and few af pains like down there (hope it sont arrive anytime soon!) Also - my BB started to hurt yesterday out of nowhere and my nipples are sensitive. That's all. 2 more days till BT ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Good luck hun! I was just thinking of you ☺ hope the day goes quickly for you. Are you in WA? How are you feeling? Have you poas any more?
    AFM - after few days of feeling crap i am doing great now and beside super tired and few af pains like down there (hope it sont arrive anytime soon!) Also - my BB started to hurt yesterday out of nowhere and my nipples are sensitive. That's all. 2 more days till BT ...
    Yep I'm in WA. No decided not to POAS and hold out until today. My nausea is horrible and I know food helps but the thought of eating right now...

Well that all sounds positive. I'm still a little crampy too so don't read into it too much. Just make sure u are taking it easy and being kind to yourself. Oh yay, 2 days will go by fast!!! xxx