+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @reband @anulka I'm 2dp5dt and feeling pretty good. Back on the Endometrian and Clexane train. Blood test isn't until 25/5. How are you ladies feeling so far? Any POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    @reband @anulka I'm 2dp5dt and feeling pretty good. Back on the Endometrian and Clexane train. Blood test isn't until 25/5. How are you ladies feeling so far? Any POAS?
    Hi Annie. Glad you are feeling good. I'm starting to get a bit anxious because my blood test is tomorrow and my nausea seems to keep pestering me (I know I shouldn't complain), otherwise I feel pretty good myself. Are you still taking it easy or back at work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been on! I've been a bit busy over the weekend.
    @lotsathoughts Hi! It seems we are in the same boat! When is your period due? x
    @katt1011 I'm okay! Thank you for asking. ♡
    Haha I'm sure that it will be. I am tracking my cycle right now and it seems I've ovulated late this month so I will get AF just before my appointment. That should be good if I need to start the pill before my stim cycle. This wait is going very fast!
    Hope you're doing well!
    @reband Yay!! Congratulations on the BFP!! Those lines look great! xo
    @Apples1234 Oh my goodness congratulations lovely!! I'm so happy for you! Do you think the different medication made the difference?? or maybe the vitamins you've been on for better egg quality? Yay!! xo
    @Xxsmileyxx93 *hugs* I will be thinking of you on Wednesday. Hope you get a lovely surprise!! xo
    @Annie85 Best of luck for your BT on the 25th! Not long to go now. xo

I'm sorry if I've missed anyone. I'm a bit headachy atm and find it hard to concentrate at the best of times! xoxo

AFM do you guys think it's normal to have a longer cycle after an ivf cycle?
    I ovulated on day 21 instead of 14 so Fertility Friend says I will have a late period.
    I'm not bothered I guess. It just means I will get it just before my appointment and will be able to start the pill if needed.

Only 2 and a bit weeks til my appointments and Now You See Me 2 comes out in cinemas on the same day so my husband and I might see that as well! )

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (17-05-2016),lotsathoughts  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo thanks so much. Blood test is tomorrow to confirm so we are very excited!!!
    In regards to your cycle, we had 3 months of tracking before we even got to transfer stage because my body wouldn't behave. I'm always very regular to the day but the nurse said sometimes when you are tracking (or watching closely what's going on) your body can be a bit naughty. May not explain what is going on with you but thought I would share because I know what it's like to be out of whack... Good luck with your appointment x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to reband For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @reband you're welcome!
    Oh my gosh can't wait to hear your beta results!!
    Thank you for sharing. ♡
    I've been tracking my cycle since August 2014 when we started trying for a baby and have been pretty much the same (apart from short cycles where my period has just arrived because I've stopped medication) so I don't really know what to expect!
    Thank you! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    No good news here Beta dropped to 50...

All over for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    No good news here Beta dropped to 50...

All over for me
    So sorry to hear. Sending hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GStef So sorry to hear. Virtual hug!
    @mrsthomo You might be onto something. I wondered the same thing. Before I had my first cycle in Jan my cycles were mostly regular 28 days, the first two months after IVF they were 31 and the third month (before this second round) it was 29, but I think that was because the essential oils I'd started taking balanced by hormones back to normal and made it more regular. I'm really interested to know if others have had the same?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GStef I am so sorry to hear this!
    *giant hugs*
    What is your next step, if you don't mind me asking? xo
    @MrsZebu It sounds as though your body was nearly back to normal! What essential oils did you use and how did you use them?
    I suppose it stands to reason that after all the hormones we put in our body it needs time to get back to it's normal self.
    I am very interested to know too! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    @MrsZebu It sounds as though your body was nearly back to normal! What essential oils did you use and how did you use them?
    I suppose it stands to reason that after all the hormones we put in our body it needs time to get back to it's normal self.
    I am very interested to know too! xo
    I was using doTerra oils as they are completely pure therapeutic grade. They're not cheap but worth every penny. I was taking 1-2 drops of frankincense under my tongue each morning for anxiety, which most days made it disappear altogether. During the night I diffused Lavender, Easy Air (to make DH and my dog stop snoring, ha ha), Frankincense and Cedarwood (for mental clarity). In the mornings I would diffuse citrus smells to energize. Once I'd felt the benefits of these, I also started expanding and was putting a drop of lemon in my water bottle. If I felt like I was getting sick (I'm prone to sore throats and coughs), I'd pop a drop of On Guard with 30ml of water, gargle and swallow. So nothing specific for balancing hormones, but I felt great - clear, anxiety-free, focused and happy. There is a fertility protocol written by a midwife called Stephanie Fritz that sounds really promising. I'm going to try it if this round doesn't work.