+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got less eggs on the Menopur. But it will be interesting to see if they're better quality. So far looks good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im going OK I guess , I can see why the FS don't want you to poas lol I haven't got a positive at all yet and that's kind of heartbreaking, I'm hoping I get a positive beta
    How are you going with it ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @reband Ah I see now! Much clearer image. Looking good lovely!
    @Apples1234 How do those fertilization rates compare to your Gonal rounds? I hope most of them develop for you!

@Xxsmiley93xx What day did you start POAS? I hope it changes for you and you get that second line. Remind me, is your test Tuesday or Wednesday? I'm worried that I don't have any symptoms, but I felt symptoms last time and it was a BFN, so I guess you can't tell. Do you have any symptoms? Everything I've read says you shouldn't look for them because it's too early and because of the effects of the meds, but it's hard not to isn't it. I had planned not to POAS until Tuesday (day before BT), but DH wants to be there, so it'll need to be tomorrow, while we are together, which is 9dpt.

Those ladies with a BFP... Did you have any symptoms? Did you POAS and what day did it start to show that second line?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My beta is on Wednesday and If I go early that day I should get the results the same day hopefully. I have been cramping really bad just as I would with af an sore boobs but that is because of the crinone, I tested day 6-7 and I won't do anymore because I don't want to see just another negative. The only upside is if this doesn't work I have another embryo :/ but I know what you mean about symptom watching , at the moment google isn't our friend haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxsmileyxx93 View Post
    My beta is on Wednesday and If I go early that day I should get the results the same day hopefully. I have been cramping really bad just as I would with af an sore boobs but that is because of the crinone, I tested day 6-7 and I won't do anymore because I don't want to see just another negative. The only upside is if this doesn't work I have another embryo :/ but I know what you mean about symptom watching , at the moment google isn't our friend haha
    You poor thing. Yeah POAS is not a good idea. I did it this morning because DH and I had a bad morning and all I could think was that I wanted some answers and I'm over waiting. Just rest and look after yourself. The 2WW is absolute torture. Sending you heaps of baby dust and crossing everything for you hun xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@apples fantastic news on your little embryos fingers crossed most survive to freezing

@xxSmileyxx i hope the test is wrong and bloods say different

@reband (sorry if wrong on phone) thats definitely a second line good luck for blood test

7. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxsmileyxx93 View Post
    Day 6-7 post transfer was probably just too early. The Director of my clinic, who has somewhat become our second FS, told me on transfer day that they implant about day 7. So the little poppy seed probably just hadn't settled in yet. Some cramping can be caused by implantation too. Don't lose hope yet. I decided not to POAS today. I'm going to do my best to stay positive and then POAS Wednesday morning before the test, when DH and I will be together (I work in a different town so we don't get to spend most weekdays together. He's taking Wednesday and Thursday off so that he can be there for the news). In the meantime I just need to reduce my anxiety levels!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a Day 5 blast transferred yesterday (14/5). Is anyone in the TWW with me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Hi Annie. I am in dreaded 2ww. I am 5dt5dt and my BT is on this Thursday. How are you going? When is your BT? Good luck ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Hi Annie. I'm also in the 2WW. I'm 10dp5dt and bloods on Tuesday. Good luck x