+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS Thank you for your advice, I ended up using it in the morning and laying down for 40 minutes. When I finally spoke to a nurse at about 5.30pm, initially she said her script-like response that they have no idea how much impact missing one would have. I told her I'd taken it in the morning and she seemed to think that was fine. At the end of our chat she said "I'm sure it didn't make one iota of difference". Interesting.
    @Apples1234 Well done on 6 eggs! I imagine that was a nice surprise after expecting 3. Have you received your fertilization results? My fingers are crossed for you.
    @GStef How are you? Have you had your BT?

Quote Originally Posted by reband View Post
    AFM I feel terrible this afternoon. The nausea has kicked up a level, I'm so tired and my boobs are so sore. 4 more sleeps until blood test day. How are all you others on the 2WW going?
    You poor thing, does ginger or peppermint tea help with the nausea? I'm really flat and tired too, yet not sleeping as well as usual. Probably the nerves?! Have had a headache for a few days now. My anxiety has increased since being back at work this week, which I know doesn't help my chances of the embryos wanting to settle in. That thought just makes me more anxious - ridiculous isn't it!? Ha ha. My boobs are hardly sore anymore, I hope that's not a bad sign?
    @Xxsmileyxx93 How are you going with the 2WW?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsZebu For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsZebu thank you. I'm not a fan of ginger 😩 which makes it difficult. I seem to start feeling better if I eat when the nausea starts. I must say, this waiting is really horrible! It's easy for people who haven't been thru it to say it will be over before you know it, but guess what, no it won't! Haha I'm trying to keep busy without over doing it, but time still seems to drag!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

So I decided to POAS because I'm getting impatient... Do u think it's too early? Photo didn't work very well, but there are 2 lines 😄
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yippee! Got 6 eggs. Out of them 5 has fertilised which is good cos usually only 50% do 😊

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

anulka  (14-05-2016),lotsathoughts  (14-05-2016),MrsSMS  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Yippee! Got 6 eggs. Out of them 5 has fertilised which is good cos usually only 50% do 😊
    That's great @Apples1234 congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by reband View Post
    So I decided to POAS because I'm getting impatient... Do u think it's too early? Photo didn't work very well, but there are 2 lines 😄
    Wow it must be true! You are 8dp5dt right? And not on pregnyl?
    I think congratulations are in order! How exciting! When is your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Congratulations that an awesome start! Grow embies grow! Good luck x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Wow it must be true! You are 8dp5dt right? And not on pregnyl?
    I think congratulations are in order! How exciting! When is your BT?
    Thank you xx Yep 8dpt and bloods on Tuesday. Definitely excited now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @reband It is very faint but it does look like a second line. Have you got more tests so that you can check each day? I think once you POAS it is like Pringles and you can't stop! Ha ha. I really hope it is positive for you.
    @Apples1234 That's great! So the Menopur definitely works for you too?! Yippee. Grow embies, grow! ☺️

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsZebu For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsZebu View Post
    @reband It is very faint but it does look like a second line. Have you got more tests so that you can check each day? I think once you POAS it is like Pringles and you can't stop! Ha ha. I really hope it is positive for you.
    @Apples1234 That's great! So the Menopur definitely works for you too?! Yippee. Grow embies, grow! ☺️
    Thank you. The line is a little darker in real life than the photo. I think the light didn't help.
    Nope that was the last one. Going to try to stick it out until Tuesday now...ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1463194047.136709.jpg i just uploaded at a higher quality and better light... I hope I'm not get too excited too soon!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reband For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (14-05-2016),mrsthomo  (16-05-2016)