+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just had my scan. I'm ready to go for egg collection on Friday. Only had 3 follies though 😔 trying not to worry about quantity. They were all about 19-20 in size so they're looking good. My lining is awesome which is nice! 9.5. I'm not doing a fresh transfer but it's nice to hear. Just praying I end up with a couple eggs. None would be devastating. First time on Menopur so wasn't sure how I'd react.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Hi @HillDweller! It makes me so happy to hear that you're doing really well!!
    I'm sorry to hear that you're stressed though!
    When will your next scan be?
    I hope you are able to relax soon! It's nice to hear that your last scan was great! *big hugs*
    Thank you so much! That is really nice. I will be thinking of you! ♡

Thanks @mrsthomo My next scan will be on Tuesday, so not far away! After freaking out about my symptoms seeming to have disappeared I got up to pee 4 times last night and my boobs were killing me! Typical! haha I keep reminding myself that the risk of something going wrong goes down each week, so I just keep looking forward to ticking over to the next week and counting down the days! I'll be 8 weeks on Friday

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    Hey @HillDweller, just reading about your anxiety, just wanted to let you know that your not alone I am feeling very under monitored ATM. I have had a few moments when I think they won't find anything at my next scan. It's been driving me insane when everyone tells me to stay positive! I have had a few symptoms, nausea sore bobs bloating and gas ������ still very nervous!
    @MrsSMS It's an awful feeling isn't it! I want to punch people in the face who tell me to just stop worrying. If I could do that, I would! It's not like I'm having a fantastic time over here worrying myself to death My mum said to me the other day "You need to stop worrying, stress will be no good for the baby" OH, THANKS A LOT MUM, THANKS FOR GIVING ME ONE MORE THING TO STRESS ABOUT! Sigh. When will your next scan be? I think pregnancy should come with a little window into our bellys so we can see what's going on. Our bodies need to get on with evolving that sort of stuff.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (12-05-2016),lotsathoughts  (11-05-2016),MrsSMS  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller I have my next scan at 7.5 weeks, so next wed, I had some spotting last week so I had a freak out but the scan showed everything was fine but I still can't help but worry. And I am not sure but I haven't heard from my clinic in 2 weeks I haven't had any more repeat blood tests it is all unnerving

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    @HillDweller I have my next scan at 7.5 weeks, so next wed, I had some spotting last week so I had a freak out but the scan showed everything was fine but I still can't help but worry. And I am not sure but I haven't heard from my clinic in 2 weeks I haven't had any more repeat blood tests it is all unnerving

You're probably doing much better than I am - I'm a bit of a mess and I haven't even had any spotting or anything!

That's a bit poor that your clinic haven't had any contact with you for 2 weeks. I'm 7+5 now and I had a blood test every week with the last one on the Monday just gone. I thought it was normal for them to manage things up to 7 weeks for you. I've been slightly pushy with my clinic, making sure they gave me thyroid blood tests etc so I knew if I was still taking the right amount of medication. I get the feeling they may not have done some of the things if I didn't get on their back about it.

I hope this week just hurries itself up for both of us so we can get to our next scan!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 *hugs*
    Will be thinking about you on Friday with everything crossed! xo
    @HillDweller that's okay!
    Not long to go! I hope you can relax in that time and that your symptoms have eased your anxiety. xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (12-05-2016),HillDweller  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys jw did any of you get period like cramping at 5dpt(5d) , I'm really worried and stressing a little :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxsmileyxx93 View Post
    Hi guys jw did any of you get period like cramping at 5dpt(5d) , I'm really worried and stressing a little :/
    Yes I am still having them, I am 19dpo and have a BFP. I've read quite a bit that it's normal

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was wondering the same thing because I'm 6dpt and have them this afternoon... I've actually had them since 2dpt! The 2WW is horrible. Please try not to stress too much, I know it's easier said than done because I'm stressing like crazy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it constant? I'm having the odd cramp here and there. It is probably the Crinone. Or, you never know - could it be the embryo burying itself into your lining?! ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    This 2ww I driving me up the wall :/ the fact that I have really bad heartburn ATM is not helping 1 little bit. How are you dealing with it ? And the pain isn't constant it comes an goes like every couple of hours I get a really bad one and then some smaller ones