+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Hi @Muchulu1 I saw Kelly at Ping Ming in Winthrop. She was lovely and very experienced in fertility acupuncture. 😊
    Thanks @HillDweller
    Going to give Ping Ming a go. Got an appt. this arvo. X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

@apples oh wow i hope this cycle you get some more decent ones to freeze. Does the flush hurt? Sounds interesting and i hope it fixes everything for you. If your interested in trying something new when you do fets ask for a natural transfer some people cant have medicated fets i obviously couldnt not one of my medicated worked and so many wasted. Its just a thought to ask your fs when you start again.

@mrsthomo i will have a scan in 2 weeks when i go to the ob and then the week after to have the tests done cause im finding out the sex so im getting the harmony test done and they do a scan then as well. So hopefully this littlw one is a fighter and i will hopefully get good news on the sex and the tests by my birthday

I cant believe you have to wait so long to get going again but hopefully you will have a nice collection to use lol
    Hey ok that sounds interesting. Does that mean you just put it in with no progesterone etc?
    I don't think the flush hurts. Guess I'll find out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @apples the only thing you have with a natural is the progesterone im still on it lol seems im never gonna get rid of it but naturals are kinda to the body its just a suggestion you may want to ask your fs about i know a few women where they could get a bfp but lost it n went on to do a natural n it worked and they stayed pregnant everyone is different though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @mrsthomo I'm doing really well. Still panicking because I've got barely any symptoms. Instead of enjoying that it's just making me stressed! I was meant to have another scan with my FS tomorrow but they sent me a message saying not to bother as everything was so great with my scan on Friday. I was not happy! I KNOW everything was great then but I'm only holding my anxiety together by the thinnest threads because I knew I had another scan a few days later! Lol.

Really hoping to hear good news from you on your next cycle, I will keep following along to see how everyone goes!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by reband View Post
    Yes my daughter is an IVF Bub. Our fresh cycle failed but the first frozen gave us our little princess.
    I'm only on progesterone pessaries. Was a natural cycle. I actually had a mid cycle bleed which was during my month off. I thought it was AF but bloods said otherwise... 4 days later I triggered and it went from there.
    I can't help with the progesterone / estrogen question, but I think it's to do with balancing hormones.
    Good luck with this cycle, sending lots of baby dust your way
    It is so great to hear of a happy ending! Did you get early pregnancy signs with your DD? I'd love to have a girl, but of course would be stoked to have a baby regardless of gender. It sounds like your body was in a rush to get this little guy/girl in there! Good luck and baby dust to you as well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsZebu View Post
    It is so great to hear of a happy ending! Did you get early pregnancy signs with your DD? I'd love to have a girl, but of course would be stoked to have a baby regardless of gender. It sounds like your body was in a rush to get this little guy/girl in there! Good luck and baby dust to you as well!
    No it wasn't until about 7 weeks when the morning sickness started and it lasted the whole pregnancy.
    Yeah I'd love a little man this time, but I'd be happy either way. As soon as I have this one I have to have a hysterectomy, so really hoping we can get to the end. We do have one more embryo, but that's it.
    Good luck to you too x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 wow that's really interesting to hear about the natural FETs! My old clinic wouldn't let me do a natural FET for some reason and I am very regular. I am so excited that my new clinic prefers natural if possible! 😁
    What is a harmony test? Oh my goodness. I will have learnt all my brain can handle with all the IVF stuff and then I'll need to make room for pregnancy stuff. Haha!
    I could have sworn I wrote your birthday down in my little book but I must not have! When is it again?
    I have everything crossed that your little one is a fighter!!
    Haha yes. My FS is popular I suppose. I couldn't get in until June but I guess that's okay. It gives us time to work up some savings.
    I really hope so!
    Either way, after this stim cycle I want to do transfers. I want to be PUPO again!

Hi @HillDweller! It makes me so happy to hear that you're doing really well!!
    I'm sorry to hear that you're stressed though!
    When will your next scan be?
    I hope you are able to relax soon! It's nice to hear that your last scan was great! *big hugs*
    Thank you so much! That is really nice. I will be thinking of you! ♡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Hi @mrsthomo I'm doing really well. Still panicking because I've got barely any symptoms. Instead of enjoying that it's just making me stressed! I was meant to have another scan with my FS tomorrow but they sent me a message saying not to bother as everything was so great with my scan on Friday. I was not happy! I KNOW everything was great then but I'm only holding my anxiety together by the thinnest threads because I knew I had another scan a few days later! Lol.

Really hoping to hear good news from you on your next cycle, I will keep following along to see how everyone goes!! X
    Hey @HillDweller, just reading about your anxiety, just wanted to let you know that your not alone I am feeling very under monitored ATM. I have had a few moments when I think they won't find anything at my next scan. It's been driving me insane when everyone tells me to stay positive! I have had a few symptoms, nausea sore bobs bloating and gas 😳 still very nervous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    I usually have Gonal f. This is my first time on Menopur.
    I asked my RE and she said the Human Growth Hormone I was on - Omnitripe - requires more monitoring and earlier pick up because they grow quicker. Makes sense!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Annie85 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    @apples the only thing you have with a natural is the progesterone im still on it lol seems im never gonna get rid of it but naturals are kinda to the body its just a suggestion you may want to ask your fs about i know a few women where they could get a bfp but lost it n went on to do a natural n it worked and they stayed pregnant everyone is different though
    Ah ok. I think that's all I take for my transfers anyway. Didn't know that meant natural. Now I don't know what medicated is, as in what medications.