+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 850
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks @MrsZebu

    To all those in the 2WW, I'm 4dpt and I'm nauseous on and off throughout the day, have headaches, want to sleep heaps, and cramping. Is anyone else having symptoms? Am I reading into it all too much?

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked
    77
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Yeah I'm on day 8 of stims and day 10 of cycle but my first scan isn't til Wednesday. I'm not worried but it's funny how different clinics do it.
    I think it's also depends on what meds you're on. My first cycle on Gonal F I only had one scan on Day 9 then EPU on Day 12. On my second round (this one) on Menopur and Omnitrope I had two scans on Day 5 and Day 7, then EPU on Day 10. I think we all respond differently to the different meds too which requires different monitoring

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by reband View Post
    Thanks @MrsZebu

    To all those in the 2WW, I'm 4dpt and I'm nauseous on and off throughout the day, have headaches, want to sleep heaps, and cramping. Is anyone else having symptoms? Am I reading into it all too much?
    You're a day ahead of me, I had a fresh transfer (2 embryos) on Friday. I've had some cramping and very sore boobs, had a headache yesterday out of the blue, but I've put it down to the meds. Last round I read into every little symptom and got my hopes up. Can I ask if DD was an IVF baby? Are you on Crinone? I'm also taking Progynova. On that note...

    Does anyone know why they give one med for progesterone and one for estrogen? This might be a silly question, but Wouldn't they counteract each other? Can someone please explain in layman' terms?

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    784
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked
    462
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    I think it's also depends on what meds you're on. My first cycle on Gonal F I only had one scan on Day 9 then EPU on Day 12. On my second round (this one) on Menopur and Omnitrope I had two scans on Day 5 and Day 7, then EPU on Day 10. I think we all respond differently to the different meds too which requires different monitoring
    I usually have Gonal f. This is my first time on Menopur.

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsZebu View Post
    You're a day ahead of me, I had a fresh transfer (2 embryos) on Friday. I've had some cramping and very sore boobs, had a headache yesterday out of the blue, but I've put it down to the meds. Last round I read into every little symptom and got my hopes up. Can I ask if DD was an IVF baby? Are you on Crinone? I'm also taking Progynova. On that note...

    Does anyone know why they give one med for progesterone and one for estrogen? This might be a silly question, but Wouldn't they counteract each other? Can someone please explain in layman' terms?
    Yes my daughter is an IVF Bub. Our fresh cycle failed but the first frozen gave us our little princess.
    I'm only on progesterone pessaries. Was a natural cycle. I actually had a mid cycle bleed which was during my month off. I thought it was AF but bloods said otherwise... 4 days later I triggered and it went from there.
    I can't help with the progesterone / estrogen question, but I think it's to do with balancing hormones.
    Good luck with this cycle, sending lots of baby dust your way

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    370
    Thanks
    301
    Thanked
    232
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Girls,
    Hope you don't mind me jumping in.
    Any recommendations for an acupuncturist in Perth?
    I'm mostly on the may/ June thread but I remember there were a few Perth girls on this thread last month.
    Many thanks in advance 😊

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Roleystone
    Posts
    1,712
    Thanks
    2,383
    Thanked
    1,947
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    Hi Girls,
    Hope you don't mind me jumping in.
    Any recommendations for an acupuncturist in Perth?
    I'm mostly on the may/ June thread but I remember there were a few Perth girls on this thread last month.
    Many thanks in advance 😊
    Hi @Muchulu1 I saw Kelly at Ping Ming in Winthrop. She was lovely and very experienced in fertility acupuncture. 😊

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

    Muchulu1  (10-05-2016)

  9. #638
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked
    459
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies,
    I hope that you are all doing well!
    I'm sorry I've been MIA for a while.
    A family friend passed last week after a long battle, I've been sewing from my first ever pattern, an apron for my mother in law, working on my study and I think I just needed another little break.
    You ladies are absolutely wonderful but this IVF journey has been rough on me. 😶

    Looks like I've missed a lot so I will have to make myself a cup of tea and read through it so I can do personals.
    Missed you all heaps! 😙 xoxo

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

    lotsathoughts  (10-05-2016),MusicalMumma  (10-05-2016)

  11. #639
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    784
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked
    462
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I hope that you are all doing well!
    I'm sorry I've been MIA for a while.
    A family friend passed last week after a long battle, I've been sewing from my first ever pattern, an apron for my mother in law, working on my study and I think I just needed another little break.
    You ladies are absolutely wonderful but this IVF journey has been rough on me. 😶

    Looks like I've missed a lot so I will have to make myself a cup of tea and read through it so I can do personals.
    Missed you all heaps! 😙 xoxo
    Nice to hear from you! Where are you at in your journey? I'm doing my last stim cycle for a while anyway and freezing all. Going to do something called a Lipiodol flush which is done via xray and clears any infection in the womb area that might be stopping implantation. Then I will start putting back in frozens. Made a decision a few cycles back that I'm not doing a fresh transfer again. For me personally I feel like my body isn't in the best space after stims to take an embryo so that's why. So yep last stim, got 2 4bb grade and PNG tested blast embryos in the freezer. And hoping for 1 or 2 more this cycle. I'm guessing egg collection will be Friday. Got my bloods and scans tomorrow.

  12. #640
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked
    459
    Reviews
    0
    Ahh I don't know where to start!
    *edited* Sorry, I forgot some parts!
    @Annerley I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN hun.
    Sending lots of love and support your way. I hope you're taking care of yourself. xoxo
    What is your next step? I'm glad this cycle hasn't dragged out for you this time at the very least. *huge hugs*
    @katt1011 I am so excited to hear that you had your scan today! How did it go? How are you feeling? You've definitely been on my mind. I hope everything is okay with you. xoxo
    @rtkirk I am so sorry to hear of your BFN. I hope you're enjoying your break so far and I wish you all the best with your decision on what to do next. xx
    @HillDweller How are you feeling? I am so excited to hear about your scan.
    Your comment about popping off and making another baby made me laugh cry. I so hope everything is okay with you. I'm sure when it finally happens to me I won't be able to relax until baby is in my arms.. and then I probably won't be able to relax much! Haha. xoxo
    @MusicalMumma Oh my goodness! I'm sorry to hear of your OHSS! But congratulations on your pregnancy!!! )
    What beautiful lines you have there!
    I hope you are feeling better by now. xoxo
    @Muchulu1 I'm so sorry to hear that it's a BFN for you. I hope that this cycle goes much much better for you! xoxo
    @anulka
    @delyngail Congratulations lovely!
    @Staaz I'm so sorry to hear of your negative blood test.
    Wishing you all the best for this month!! xoxo
    @Sunnysummers Oh my goodness!! I hope everything is okay and it's not ectopic!
    I would be mad too! I hate it when doctors don't listen to their patients. *hugs*
    I have my fingers crossed it's a normal pregnancy for you! xoxo
    @Annie85 Best of luck for your stim cycle! xoxo
    @MrsZebu Congratulations on being PUPO! And on your little blast making it to the freezer!
    Wishing you the best of luck. xoxo
    @Gabsie I really hope it was too early to tell! *hugs*
    @mrsh1984 Congratulations on your BFP! Those lines look absolutely wonderful Wishing you all the best! xo

    xXsmileyxx93 Congratulations on being PUPO!! Wishing you the best of luck. xoxo
    @reband I hope the tww isn't treating you too badly! Best of luck for the 17th. xoxo
    @GStef Hi! Congratulations on your positive beta! I hope that your numbers keep doubling. xoxo
    @Apples1234 Hi! It's so nice to hear from you too! I'm glad you're back in action again.
    I've not heard of Menopur. I hope it works out for you. xx
    How are you feeling so far?

    For the Lipiodol flush, can that be done in the same cycle as a transfer or will you have to wait for the next one after that? I have my fingers crossed for an egg collection on Friday for you! )

    We're waiting to cycle again at the moment.
    We did a stim cycle in April resulting in OHSS and got an AB blastocyst and a BA blastocyst. I didn't get a number for them at the beginning like yours so I think I'll ask when I see my FS next.

    We've decided to do another stim cycle since we've gone over the safety net and paid our excess already. I would really like it if we just had a heap of frosties and didn't have to worry about stim cycles after we have our first baby (*fingers crossed*) but seeing how we only got 2 last cycle we may have to do another couple of cycles to get there (we are hoping for 6 eventually lol)
    I don't want to do fresh transfers either so will freeze all and have our transfer after a months break.

    My next appointment is on the 2nd of June and will probably be starting the pill after that for a long down regulation cycle and then hopefully a FET in August.

    Good luck for tomorrow! I will be thinking of you. xoxo
    Last edited by mrsthomo; 10-05-2016 at 14:15.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

    Apples1234  (10-05-2016),lotsathoughts  (10-05-2016),MrsZebu  (10-05-2016),MusicalMumma  (10-05-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET March-April 2016
    By Staaz in forum IVF
    Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 14-04-2016, 09:54
  2. March 2016 TTC #2
    By rainbowsandunicorns1 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 754
    Last Post: 02-04-2016, 12:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Unique, non-toxic wooden eco toys for babies. Water-based paints, saliva-resistant & baby safe. Super soft, prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton. Hypoallergenic - great for eczema relief. FREE gift with purchase. Code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Impressionable Kids
Impressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet sculptures. With franchise locations throughout Australia you can be assured you will receive a quality handmade product with a lifetime warranty on all frames.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!