+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    So my HCG dropped to 60 so they are confident it's not an ectopic. Go back tomorrow to make sure it's dropped again. One thing I know is my body absorbs progesterone very well. It went from 2.9 on Saturday to 140 on Tuesday. It was only 2.9 because I stopped taking the medication as per orders the week before. Who knows if it would have turned into a healthy pregnancy if I hadn't have stopped but need to let it go and think that it was never going to be successful.
    I'm feeling very overwhelmed by everything at the moment. I'm in the 'everyone around me is falling pregnant but not me' phase and it's very hard. My DH and I have booked an overseas holiday in July to get away from everything and have a break from it all.
    I really hope those that have fallen pregnant have a healthy pregnancy and those yet to that your time comes soon. I might see some of you on a future thread xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsh1984 Yay for it getting darker!
    @Sunnysummers I'm so sorry. I can only imagine how tumultuous it must have all been. Virtual hug. It sounds like you've got a great outlook with trying to let it go. Coulda/woulda/shouldas seem to eat away at us. An o/s holiday sounds like a brilliant move. It makes each day easier when one has something to look forward to. I hope you have a fabulous time!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsZebu For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    Hi ladies,
    So my HCG dropped to 60 so they are confident it's not an ectopic. Go back tomorrow to make sure it's dropped again. One thing I know is my body absorbs progesterone very well. It went from 2.9 on Saturday to 140 on Tuesday. It was only 2.9 because I stopped taking the medication as per orders the week before. Who knows if it would have turned into a healthy pregnancy if I hadn't have stopped but need to let it go and think that it was never going to be successful.
    I'm feeling very overwhelmed by everything at the moment. I'm in the 'everyone around me is falling pregnant but not me' phase and it's very hard. My DH and I have booked an overseas holiday in July to get away from everything and have a break from it all.
    I really hope those that have fallen pregnant have a healthy pregnancy and those yet to that your time comes soon. I might see some of you on a future thread xxx
    Sunnysummers I'm sorry to hear your news...hugs...an overseas holiday is a fab idea!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    My line continues to get darker each day but I'm still scared that it will be a chemical, so waiting until Monday until I get too excited. My line is almost as dark as the control line now, do you think that's a good sign?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    Hi everyone
    My line continues to get darker each day but I'm still scared that it will be a chemical, so waiting until Monday until I get too excited. My line is almost as dark as the control line now, do you think that's a good sign?
    I think its a fabulous sign ☺ and im sure you will be able to celebrate soon! How many days after transfwr are you today? Have you had any support injections?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anulka I am 10 days passed transfer and have just been on progesterone nothing else. I just found out a friend was testing positive then got a BFN so am freaking! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462504117.629201.jpg
    I've attached my sticks!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (08-05-2016),MrsSMS  (06-05-2016),mrsthomo  (10-05-2016),Xxsmileyxx93  (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

So I had my Fet today ! Holy crap it was so emotional and the fact my partner couldn't be there was a little hard :/ but hopefully this little one stays ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462504331.117660.jpg
    Last edited by Xxsmileyxx93; 06-05-2016 at 13:14.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxsmileyxx93 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    @anulka I am 10 days passed transfer and have just been on progesterone nothing else. I just found out a friend was testing positive then got a BFN so am freaking! Attachment 81009
    I've attached my sticks!
    Congrats !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsh1984 That's definitely a nice dark line now. It's looking promising! Only a few more days and doctors will be able to confirm and put your mind at ease.
    @Xxsmileyxx93 That looks like a great embryo! What day is it?

I transferred today too (day 4). We'd called embryology yesterday and were told that as of that morning 4 of the 7 embryos were looking healthy, the other 3 a bit delayed and some fragmentation. However, when we went in for transfer today the embryologist said that we had one embryo which was ready (18 cells and compacting) and that it was "unlikely" that any of the others would make it to freezing. In shock and devastated we decided to implant a second embryo (12 cells) as well, just to give the little thing a decent chance. So although I should have been over the moon to have one healthy embryo after last time (didn't get any), I was in tears and felt annoyed at the clinic for not giving us a heads up before we went it. It's not nice having to make a rushed decision in that state. It probably didn't help that we had a doctor and embryologist that we hadn't met before. I hope we've done the right thing.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsZebu For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@MrsZebu and xxsmileyxx (sorry if have names wrong on phone) good luck with these fets

@mrsh yay excellent lines they are definitely getting darker and trust me the stress wont end lol

@Sunnysummers so sorry to hear what you are going through, i hope your trip overseas manages to make you feel a bit better.