+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 85 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    Thanks ladies! Just asked my nurse hehe she has said I had a low dose for trigger so should be out of my system by now. Eek! Still not getting my hopes up too much!

That's promising!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

mrsh1984  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsh yay thats great news hopefully your lines will keep getting darker.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

mrsh1984  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

@Annie85 I had Menopur from days 2-11 and Omnitrope from 7- 13 (last two days were half doses, which I presume was to prevent us having to get more shots from pharmacy). How are you going? When's your first scan?
    @mrsh1984 That does sound promising. We were warned by our clinic last time not to poas at all because it wouldn't be reliable. Having said that, I wish I had last time before I got the results from the nurse, it would've softened the blow I think. So I will this time right before my BT (being in the country it'll take an extra day to get the result). Hilldweller's advice that the trigger is out of your system by day 10 sounds logical. I'd keep peeing! Ha ha. I really hope it's positive for you!
    Last edited by MrsZebu; 04-05-2016 at 21:51.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsZebu For This Useful Post:

mrsh1984  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsZebu I tested early for that reason! I will keep testing to make Monday much easier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsZebu I had my day 5 of stims scan Yesterday 7 follicles on the left and 10 on the right. 6 of them were measurable. So we keep going with the injections and go back tomorrow (Thursday) and hopefully the eggies grow! Was the extra 2 days of Omnitrope at he beginning of the cycle or at the end? Also what is omnipur? Is it a version of FSH?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    @MrsZebu I had my day 5 of stims scan Yesterday 7 follicles on the left and 10 on the right. 6 of them were measurable. So we keep going with the injections and go back tomorrow (Thursday) and hopefully the eggies grow! Was the extra 2 days of Omnitrope at he beginning of the cycle or at the end? Also what is omnipur? Is it a version of FSH?
    17 is great! Apparently on average they grow 2mm per day, so your follies should have plenty of time. I made two mistakes in my post - that'll teach me for rushing! I meant to say Menopur but it did a weird auto correct without me noticing. Also, we only started Omnitrope on day 7, so it was only 7 days (in my head I just added the extra 2 days after we stopped Menapur and forgot we didn't start it at the same time). Oh golly, if I'm like this now, I hate to think what I'll be like when/if I'm ever pregnant. I've corrected my post. When did you start on Onnitrope? When my clinic requested a second ultrasound (last round I only had one), which meant having retrieval later than we'd hoped, we asked whether we'd need more Omnitrope and they just arranged it for us. So I'm not sure what the normal length of time is. Has your FS given it a time frame? It is certainly not cheap is it?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462384060.659224.jpg

High Ladies!!

11DPET of 3DT. I supposed to test on 7th of May but I bought this cheap tests just to see and ease my excitement since I've been getting some exact good signs. I'm test again tom morning using few different Digi's to see. My US is on 14tt!! Nerve wracking. H, doesn't know yet. He will soon. Yaaaayyy!!

Sending baby dusts to all.. And FX to all of you. Xoxo

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delyngail For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (05-05-2016),mrsthomo  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@delyngail congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    @delyngail congratulations! How exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone.
    I POAS again today using FRER test and it's looking slightly darker than yesterday. :-) progesterone side effects are easing but I'm feeling pretty tired, sore boobs and bloated. Looking forward to the weekend zzzz

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-05-2016)