+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 85 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 I was on Menopur for my cycle just gone and Gonal f for the two previous. I found I had less side effects with menopur but didn't respond as well with the amount of follies. I hope you have a good cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    @Apples1234 I was on Menopur for my cycle just gone and Gonal f for the two previous. I found I had less side effects with menopur but didn't respond as well with the amount of follies. I hope you have a good cycle!!
    Well less side effects sounds good to me! I get 1 blast anyway whether I get 4 eggs or 16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 I was on Gonal last time and Menapur this time. The first couple of shots seemed to hurt more than the Gonal but then my body must have adjusted and it was ok. I also felt slightly less bloated this time. Both rounds resulted in 12 eggs but this time all were mature and 7 fertilized (last time only 3). However I was also taking Omnitrope for egg quality this time, so hard to tell which drug to give the credit to. They also left the eggs in a special bio culture medium this time and for longer before injecting. It could be something to ask your FS about if it's not already in your plan.
    @mrsh1984 How does the line look today? The second day did look darker. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I noticed the discussion about progesterone and was wondering what day other clinics recommend starting the Crinone? I started last night, day after retrieval day, in preparation for a day 4 implant (all going well that is). Not my favorite part that's for sure. I'd rather the hormone injections! Ha ha.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsZebu For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsZebu different brand test but still a line! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462327752.227105.jpg

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (04-05-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

@mrsh1984 There is still a faint second line isn't there? Are you 9 days post now? I hate to play devil's advocate but it may still be from the meds. Regardless, it certainly doesn't hurt to keep your hopes up! 😊 Bet you're hanging for your BT. Did you say it's on Monday? Fingers and toes crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsZebu yeah I figure this could be the case. How long does the trigger stay in the system? I triggered two weeks ago... BT was due Sunday but gut moved to Monday as no QML is open on Sunday here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsZebu View Post
    @Apples1234 I was on Gonal last time and Menapur this time. The first couple of shots seemed to hurt more than the Gonal but then my body must have adjusted and it was ok. I also felt slightly less bloated this time. Both rounds resulted in 12 eggs but this time all were mature and 7 fertilized (last time only 3). However I was also taking Omnitrope for egg quality this time, so hard to tell which drug to give the credit to. They also left the eggs in a special bio culture medium this time and for longer before injecting. It could be something to ask your FS about if it's not already in your plan.
    @mrsh1984 How does the line look today? The second day did look darker. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I noticed the discussion about progesterone and was wondering what day other clinics recommend starting the Crinone? I started last night, day after retrieval day, in preparation for a day 4 implant (all going well that is). Not my favorite part that's for sure. I'd rather the hormone injections! Ha ha.
    I'm feeling less bloated this time too on Menapur and Onmitrope. How many days did you stim for? Today is my day 6 of stims

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsh that's definitely a second line and i think the trigger should be out by now im not sure ive never had a trigger before im sure other ladies would know who have had triggers and how long they take to get out of the system

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsh1984 I had a trigger 2 days before EPU and then a 1500 pregnyl shot just before ET.

I tested 9 days after my pregnyl shot and it was a real BFP that got darker each day. As far as I know, the actual trigger stays in your system for about 10 days but can be up to 14. It "should" be out of your system by now if you didn't have any added pregnyl shots. Keep testing each day, if it's still left over trigger, it will get lighter, if it gets darker you can celebrate. I used those tests you used first at the beginning and found them pretty hopeless. By the time I was getting dark lines on a FRER, the lines on the other ones (Pregnosis or something?) were still so faint I was squinting at them. I'd stick to the FRER's so you can compare the darkness of the line easier.

Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Just asked my nurse hehe she has said I had a low dose for trigger so should be out of my system by now. Eek! Still not getting my hopes up too much!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-05-2016),lotsathoughts  (05-05-2016)