+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 85 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley - that is a great Idea! I will definitely do that in the future .. didn't know you could do that should have gone with my gut instinct! I had to trust that the clinic know what they're doing and that I'm just over-reacting or over-analysing .. but alas I will definitely have lots of BT in the future! I will POAS again in the morning and give them a call .. not sure what to do as BT is on Thu anyway
    Thank You sooo much for the support xox

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabsie For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

I'm starting on a new medication for this stim cycle. Instead of Gonal F and Luveris I am on Menopur. Has anyone had experience with this one?ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462184221.600948.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gabsie my understanding is that to a degree we are allowed to do what we want considering the money we pay them. There's a chance that they may roll their eyes at us and think we are over the top but I'm not going to let that stop me. The nurses are really lovely so hopefully they will understand why I'm doing it given what has happened. Surely they would be all for giving us peace of mind. I think I'm similar to you and try to trust the experts and don't want to seem like I'm being too much trouble but I'm starting to realise that being too easy going is starting to cost me emotionally, as well as time and money when things don't work out. Good luck, I hope that second line still shows for you. When is af due? If it's not due yet then you could always try and get a blood test tomorrow to check progesterone levels. I was only 9dpo when I had my blood test so they knew that low progesterone levels that early in the cycle wasn't normal. If I had waited til the official blood test day, they probably would have just said that that's what happens when af is coming. Not sure how it would work for you though as technically since you are on Crinone, your progesterone levels should be good if it's strong enough. It would be worthwhile you asking what your progesterone levels are regardless of if it's a bfp or bfn on blood test day so that you know if the meds were strong enough for you. After 4 days on pessaries, my progesterone was 59 and they were happy to call that part a success as the number was over 30. Regardless of that good level, I was still spotting sporadically but they said that was most likely due to the fact that my progesterone was so low before the pessaries that they couldn't completely stop the bleeding.
    Last edited by Annerley; 02-05-2016 at 20:36.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Gabsie  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley - you are so right! Yes we do pay emotionally, physically and financially and should expect more .. and not be afraid to be a pain I'll call them tomorrow and see what they suggest or I might even just pop into the clinic and speak to the nurses as they are lovely. Hopefully both of us get the result we so want and need @Apples1234 - That's what I used this cycle 450U daily, big injection but you'll get the hang of it .. good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsZebu View Post
    11 eggs but the embryologist said it might be 12. Apparently they collected some fluid that may or may not contain an egg as well. Based on the ultrasounds I'm expecting that only 8 will be mature. We are happy either way though, as you know it is the quality not quantity for us. The next few days will be tense. Hopefully transferring on Friday, so day 4 this time.
    @Gabsie sorry that the test hasn't encouraged much. Could it be too early?
    That's a fab egg collection result! My fingers and toes are crossed for you for some good quality eggs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462226629.665938.jpg I took another test today. Top one is yesterday and bottom is today. Trying not to get my hopes up too much!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (03-05-2016),lotsathoughts  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@mrsh the line is getting darker. Hopefully it continues to do so. Im still doing poas lol plus still getting bloods.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

@mrsh the line is getting darker. Hopefully it continues to do so. Im still doing poas lol plus still getting bloods.
    @kat1011 I'll be heading to the chemist this afternoon to stock up! I know that this could still be the HCG in my system after trigger (almost two weeks ago) but it's getting darker!
    Last edited by mrsh1984; 03-05-2016 at 12:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsh1984 looking good!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    @kat1011 I'll be heading to the chemist this afternoon to stock up! I know that this could still be the HCG in my system after trigger (almost two weeks ago) but it's getting darker!
    Exciting!!