+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 85 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It does look like a second line try using frer they normally have the lowest hcg indicator. Congratulations i hope the line gets darker for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    It does look like a second line try using frer they normally have the lowest hcg indicator. Congratulations i hope the line gets darker for you
    Thanks will do, I bought these a while ago they were the cheapest on the shelf. Will try again in a few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    How did your egg collection go?
    11 eggs but the embryologist said it might be 12. Apparently they collected some fluid that may or may not contain an egg as well. Based on the ultrasounds I'm expecting that only 8 will be mature. We are happy either way though, as you know it is the quality not quantity for us. The next few days will be tense. Hopefully transferring on Friday, so day 4 this time.
    @Gabsie sorry that the test hasn't encouraged much. Could it be too early?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsZebu For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (02-05-2016),mrsthomo  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsZebu congratulations on the egg numbers

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsh1984 - might be a bit early still .. hope the frer shows 2 lines x @MrsZebu - great egg making lovely good luck x @katt1011 - thank you

I was trying to upload a photo of the test I used the frer and thought it would have been able to read something as it's d9 but I've cried a million tears all day today hope I'm all cried out and won't break down on Thu

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gabsie i will be trying again in a few days, by BT isn't for another week... I do want to be mentally prepared though

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

Gabsie  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    @Gabsie i will be trying again in a few days, by BT isn't for another week... I do want to be mentally prepared though
    I wasn't going to do it as I was very hopeful but I just broke down today and honestly even though I feel broken I'm glad as the waiting is a nightmare and also I'll be at work on Thu following my BT so can't have this 'loosing my ****' there
    sending you lots of positive thoughts and hope this IS the one for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gabsie I got my first bfn this cycle as well. I pretty much knew last Tuesday as I started spotting on Monday afternoon and the spotting got a little heavier on the Tuesday. I cried a lot on Tuesday and a little on Wednesday but at least I was ok by blood test day on Saturday. I hope you are ok in a couple of days also, it's really hard. My last cycle was the worst though as the bfp dragged on to be not so good news so I did plea with the universe that if it wasn't to be this cycle to please let it be over quickly! Are you on any progesterone support? I've never had meds other than for my stim cycle, which resulted in DD as I have no known fertility issues. My progesterone is usually good and was still at a good level last natural FET despite the pregnancy not being right. This time when I contacted the clinic about the spotting, they did a blood test and told me my progesterone was too low so put me on pessaries straight away. It mostly kept the spotting at bay but I know if I didn't take anything, I would have been fully bleeding well before my blood test (and days before af was due) so maybe it's not your progesterone if it's only light, however mine was really low. Might be worth looking into in case it's borderline low. Its made me realise that even if our embryo was perfect, it didn't have a chance! I've never had an early period before so who knows what happened but the upside is that they have now decided to give me progesterone for my next transfer as it can't hurt. I'd rather that than have another dud cycle, only downside is that the progesterone isn't cheap. It used to be included in the Ivf fees back when I had DD but not anymore!

@mrsh1984 best of luck, I hope you get a clear line really soon!

Well done @MrsZebu, what ever the number ends up being, any of those are an awesome result!
    Last edited by Annerley; 02-05-2016 at 20:00.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Gabsie  (02-05-2016),mrsh1984  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley - I'm sooo sorry for what you went through I remember reading it
    I've been on Crinone x 2 since transfer and to be honest I thought I may need more as my hormones are normally all over the shop .. might ask fs to test more often with me I thought 2weeks was a long time of no BT for at least P4 .. never really had spotting before so thought it may be due to the gel irritating or hoping it was implantation I have a lot of questions to ask fs on Thursday so hopefully will have a better chance next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gabsie when I first told my clinic about the spotting, they did say that spotting in the two week wait is common and doesn't always mean bad news. They then said how it could possibly be low progesterone levels and that's what the blood test showed. They did say that levels as low as mine would most likely mean that no pregnancy could result but they gave me the pessaries anyway as a just in case. I'm comforted to know that the pessaries improved my progesterone levels but it was just too late for my little embryo. At least they know to give then to me next time. Like you said, I'd already decided that I'm going to go in for blood tests during every couple of days after my transfer just to make sure my levels look ok and so that things can be changed if needed, before it's too late. I've kept in touch with the girls from my first Ivf cycle group and one of them told me recently how she even had a blood test the day before her transfer to make sure her progesterone was looking good before she had an embryo put in. I think that sounds like a good idea as I assume that my progesterone was already low before I did my transfer considering I was spotting three days after it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Gabsie  (02-05-2016)