+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh nooo @Sunnysummers fingers crossed for you! That is super slack of the clinic! Hope there is still hope somehow lots of love x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabsie For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anulka

Yes hun. First Attempt! Today I'm feeling something digging deep down into my womb left side. Yes I'm on progesterone. Will supposedly test ob 7th. Can't wait really! Hope we'll get +++++++ baby dusts to all 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to delyngail For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunnysummers good luck and stay strong! Never lose hope. I'd be horrific if I'm on your situation. Take care xoxo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to delyngail For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Good luck to those pupo

@Sunnysummers oh my goodness no.! I don't blame you for being angry at your clinic. I hope you get some good news tomorrow. Big hugs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    Oh ny goodness ladies. You are never going to believe this. I had my follow up blood test today to confirm that my HCG had dropped to 0 or was close to it. I never got a call with my results. I called my nurse today, didn't answer, left a message and she called me back. She said, "they actually haven't dropped.... They've risen to 253." They are thinking it's possibly ectopic. My levels were 86, 66, 69 and now 253. Just crazy. I'm so mad because they told me to stop taking my medication!!! Now I've lost all my lining and even though it is most likely ectopic imagine if I've ruined a possible successful pregnancy because they told me to stop taking the medication. I'm furious. I'm mad because noone rang me yesterday, mad that they are so flippant with hcg levels and mad that my doctor didn't listen when I said I had severe back pain which can be a sign of ectopic implantation. Gahhhhh. I go for a scan tomorrow. If it's ectopic it will mean surgery. If there's a sac in my uterus I will scream because who knows what could have happened if I'd kept taking medication. Sorry ladies need to vent. I just can't get over it.

Whaaaat!?! They didn't even bother to call you back to let you know when they got the results?? That is beyond slack. I would be furious! I can imagine you can't get past it at the moment, I wouldn't be able to either! I'm so sorry they've done this to you @Sunnysummers once you know exactly what's going on I'd be putting a complaint in writing to them - and letting your FS know the nurses didn't even call to let you know. Arrrggg, when you pay them so much money too.... I'm angry on your behalf!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunnysummers you have every right to be mad!! That's outrageous! Think about how much we pay and invest ourselves in this process and then they turn around and do that to you. Let it out Hun, hoping for the best

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunnysummers Unbelievable!!! Total negligence! This definitely warrants a formal complaint. This stuff is important- there is so much at stake. Ectopic pregnancy is dangerous. They should be checking & double checking everything! Inexcusable! I am feeling mad just thinking about it. Hope your FS can shed some light on the whole situation.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I'm incredibly angry!!! I'm angry on so many levels When my nurse rang me back she said she didn't even know I was meant to get results yesterday. My message was the first time she was hearing about it. She said apparently my FS's PA had the results?! What the hell is a secretary doing with them? My FS has obviously asked for them to be sent to him as he has assumed they would have dropped and didn't bother checking straight away. There should be no assumptions. I shouldn't have to call to be told my results either. I almost didn't call today so who knows when/if I would have been told at all. I really feel like anybody who is showing hcg levels should be kept on medication until a scan can be done just in case. You just never know!!! Crazy stuff. Can't believe it's happening. As much as we were devastated, we just wanted it to be over and done with so we could move on but no, it seems that isn't possible yet!

Thanks for the support ladies. Very much appreciated!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (29-04-2016),Muchulu1  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm starting Stims tonight for my second fresh IVF cycle after a failed cycle in feb. is anyone starting stims about now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunnysummers wow what an ordeal and how very slack of your clinic!
    i went through an ectopic a couple of months ago so please be careful and look after yourself. Even though the word ectopic came up a couple of times when I was having my hcg checked nothing really prepared me for the truck that hit me when I actually had the scan and got confirmation that it was an ectopic. My levels were going up slowly and inconsistently, which was hard as at first you have hope and then you just want it to be over. I knew that even if I had a sack in the right place that the pregnancy couldn't be viable with slow rising numbers so was expecting to just see an empty sac on the scan. It was an empty sac but just in the wrong spot. I have also read that numbers that rise and then fall and the rise again usually points to this and I got a pain in my back the night before my scan as well.
    if I can help you at all, please let me know. If you get the same news I did, you will come out the other end, it's hard and I wouldn't wish it on anyone but it's a relief once it's dealt with. Thank goodness you are getting an early scan, my clinic had me wait til 7wks for a scan as my levels had to be at 2000.
    Also look into the methotextrate injection as an option to avoid surgery. I opted for that and it worked for me and given your levels, you should be given that option also. The only downside is that it isn't an instant fix and you have to wait a minimum of 3mths to have another transfer. I had the injection on the 6th Jan and my hcg took until 16th feb to reach 4, which was deemed a negative test.
    good luck, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow x

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (30-04-2016)