+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    @HillDweller i did last digi last Saturday and it said 2-3. So wierd with your numbers yours should well and truly be saying 3+ so wierd. I know what you mean by appointments and scans just working out that way its how mine happened as well i couldnt get in to see obgyn sooner i tried but shes got two deliveries the week before so thats out lol i went straight off the crinone with ds but this time they want me on it forever which is wierd im old not dead lol ivf is a bug whole bucket of stress which never ends and they tell you to relax they are nuts you cant until atleast your second trimester.
    I've read a fair bit about the digis not clicking over when they should and being inaccurate with the levels they need to click over. It says it should go to 3+ once your HCG is over 2000. I got a 2-3 on the Friday and my levels were almost 7000 4 days later so I guess with the doubling rate it very well could have been below 2000 when I did it. I've seen some people say they've done a digi in the morning and it's said 2-3, then they've got their HCG results in the arvo and they were 5000, so who knows how accurate they are! All of my darkest lines on FRER's were in the afternoon, the FMU ones were always heaps lighter. I did both of the digis in the morning so maybe my HCG is just more concentrated in the arvo for some reason?

Ugh - I know, if one more person tells me to just "relax and enjoy it" I might scream. I feel like yelling in their face "Oh yes, I'll just relax because hey, if it doesn't work out I'll just pop off and make another baby shall I? BECAUSE THIS ONE WAS SO EASY TO MAKE".

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (28-04-2016),mrsthomo  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller i know what you mean about people saying that but we are ivf we see how much loss there is being on these threads its not easy ive had 2 miscarriages one at 7 weeks and another just after i found out i was pregnant and knowing the crinone will stop any bleeding im a mess lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just came on here to update you all... Boy have I got a story to tell! So I started feeling pretty terrible on Tuesday and stuck it out at work til today where I literally felt like I was going to pass out in the classroom (severe bloating, back aches, nausea and sweating/hot flushes) so I called the nurses and demanded a blood test for this afternoon for OHSS.

When I got there they took one look at me and I had doctors swooping in left right and centre. Turns out I have it but I won't get conclusive results as to how severe until tomorrow. I'm on bed rest now for the next week (I'm meant to be running school camp! Eek!) so will have to come clean to my employer about that tomorrow

Good news is that all of this happened because I'm pregnant!! Yes, I FINALLY got that elusive BFP. Came up so quick too! No pain no gain though, right?? Hehe

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461831195.992161.jpg

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (29-04-2016),mrsthomo  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller i know what you mean about people saying that but we are ivf we see how much loss there is being on these threads its not easy ive had 2 miscarriages one at 7 weeks and another just after i found out i was pregnant and knowing the crinone will stop any bleeding im a mess lol
    @katt1011 exactly I'm feeling too lucky, because I only had to go through 2 rounds of IVF. I feel like it's too good to be true and life never lets me get away with things being that easy, because I know so many people that have round after round and chemicals and miscarriages etc before they get their take home baby. I'm pretty much like "Would you really let me get away with it just like that universe??"

DH on the other hand is completely convinced it'll all be fine. For such ridiculous reasons as he did a reading about it with a set of my viking runes and it said our first IVF attempt would be unsuccessful but this one would give us a baby. That was apparently all the confirmation he needed . I don't quite place as much stock in these things as he does!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Hi ladies,

Just came on here to update you all... Boy have I got a story to tell! So I started feeling pretty terrible on Tuesday and stuck it out at work til today where I literally felt like I was going to pass out in the classroom (severe bloating, back aches, nausea and sweating/hot flushes) so I called the nurses and demanded a blood test for this afternoon for OHSS.

When I got there they took one look at me and I had doctors swooping in left right and centre. Turns out I have it but I won't get conclusive results as to how severe until tomorrow. I'm on bed rest now for the next week (I'm meant to be running school camp! Eek!) so will have to come clean to my employer about that tomorrow

Good news is that all of this happened because I'm pregnant!! Yes, I FINALLY got that elusive BFP. Came up so quick too! No pain no gain though, right?? Hehe

Attachment 80759

Oh my goodness @MusicalMumma !!! I'm so sorry you have OHSS but awesome news on the BFP!!!!! I hope you're feeling better really soon. Did they have to admit you to hospital at all or do they think the bed rest will do it? That must have been a bit scary! So happy for you though!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MusicalMumma huge congratulations i hope your feeling better soon from the ohss.

@HillDweller my dh even though seperated is in denial lol says he will be until he knows the baby is staying put lol we got lucky our first ivf 7 years go and got ds straight up very unusual for back then, this time we weren't it took four fets to get this one as full stim cycle was cancelled due to ohss so no transfer. You never know maybe your dh knows something you dont and this one will be perfectly fine.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (28-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MusicalMumma huge congratulations i hope your feeling better soon from the ohss.

@HillDweller my dh even though seperated is in denial lol says he will be until he knows the baby is staying put lol we got lucky our first ivf 7 years go and got ds straight up very unusual for back then, this time we weren't it took four fets to get this one as full stim cycle was cancelled due to ohss so no transfer. You never know maybe your dh knows something you dont and this one will be perfectly fine.

DH would love to be able to do a smug "I told you so" when it all works out well, so it probably will! haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Hi ladies,

Attachment 80759
    Congratulations on you BFP!!! I work in a school too and was so scared to tell them I was going through IVF (as I just transferred into the school this year) but they have been incredible and it was such a huge load off my shoulders!
    Rest up! At least the pain is worth it in the end xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

Congratulations on BFP @MusicalMumma rest up and hope you feel better soon x
    Last edited by MrsSMS; 28-04-2016 at 20:32.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    @Sunnysummers Hope your feeling ok. Good to hear you had a few days away. Thanks for sharing your story last week. Your a real trooper.
    @MrsSMS Congrats on your great beta results. GL for your scan next Wed. P.S I'm a chef too!
    @HillDweller Good to hear everything is still on track. GL for your scan next next Fri. Must be so exciting!! Cant believe you already have a date to meet your little bundle of joy!!!
    @rtkirk Sorry to hear about the BFN. That just plain sucks. Sending you hugs.
    @MusicalMumma CONGRATULATIONS!! Rest up. Hope the OHSS passes quickly.

To all the followers sorry i've been so absent. Have been stalking the thread but too busy feeling sorry for myself to post. BFN is due tomorrow. Have been POAS daily watching the Pregnyl fade out. Was desperately hoping for a BFP to appear along the way. No luck this time. Looks like I'll be cycling again next week. Hopefully its our turn next .

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (28-04-2016),MrsSMS  (29-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (29-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (29-04-2016)