+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 85 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsMs yay fantastic news not good about being a chef though and smells are getting to you. How far will you be at scan date?

@Hilldwellwer oh i hear you on the stressing over no symptoms like you ive mainly only got the sore very firm now boobs lol oh n light headed ive nearly passed out teice and serms to be when im shopping although the other day in the shower. ive got a sneaky early scan next wednesday and im probably gonna have another beta normally im throwing up by now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    @MrsMs yay fantastic news not good about being a chef though and smells are getting to you. How far will you be at scan date?

@Hilldwellwer oh i hear you on the stressing over no symptoms like you ive mainly only got the sore very firm now boobs lol oh n light headed ive nearly passed out teice and serms to be when im shopping although the other day in the shower. ive got a sneaky early scan next wednesday and im probably gonna have another beta normally im throwing up by now
    @katt1011 Oh yeah, I've got the lightheadedness going on too. I kept thinking it was just from staring at a computer all day at first, but I've had a fair few episodes where I really need to sit down at night. DH is still cooking most dinners - I feel a bit guilty, it's like I can work all day, then I get home and go "nope, I need to sit down" all of a sudden! I get super puffed out when I'm walking too. That's been happening since I got my BFP. Had to go to coffee with a client this morning and they suggested we walk down to the cafe. I was so embarrassed, I sounded like the most unfit person in the whole world, puffing and hardly able to talk while walking at a rather slow pace!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I have been reading along but haven't felt up to posting. Massively disappointed that our 2nd ET ended in a BFN. Not too happy with our FS atm either as no change from our first BFN so of course nothing will be different! 😤 We have 2 frosties left so not sure what to do. Taking a break for May. Good luck Ladies and fx for your BFPs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller are you on any progesterone? Sorry i cant remember if you are. Im on it til 10 weeks i was meant to have scan tomorrow and got scared and changed it to next week. I know the progesterone will stop me bleeding if i did lose the pregnancy my body is just wierd so scans or thought of are scaring me and what they will see. Cause of ob appointments and sneaky scan and scan from clinic i have one a week from next week lol which will probably scare me more. I did another clearblue digital n it said 2-3 so totally freaking out

7. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

@katt1011 I'll be 5 and 1/2 weeks at the scan. Then I have another one at 7weeks. The nurse was talking about finding an OB/GYNO and sorting all that out I just want to have the scan first I don't want to jinx anything. I still haven't told my mum who is probably my best friend and biggest supporter as I just want to be able to show her that things are going ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rtkirk so sorry to hear about your bfn huge hugs i know it doesn't make you feel any better

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsMs totally understand about wanting to wait to obgyn i was the same but they like to see you around 7 weeks. Im still undecided which way i will go cause im high risk and mine are always early so i have an appointment to see what the options are and which way they think i should go.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    @HillDweller are you on any progesterone? Sorry i cant remember if you are. Im on it til 10 weeks i was meant to have scan tomorrow and got scared and changed it to next week. I know the progesterone will stop me bleeding if i did lose the pregnancy my body is just wierd so scans or thought of are scaring me and what they will see. Cause of ob appointments and sneaky scan and scan from clinic i have one a week from next week lol which will probably scare me more. I did another clearblue digital n it said 2-3 so totally freaking out
    @katt1011 no, I'm not on any progesterone. Stopped the crinone gel 2 days before my first blood test and the nurse has said the two blood tests I've had so far have shown my progesterone is fine - fingers crossed they're right. My symptoms felt almost a little bit more pronounced last week - I was more bloated and I swear my boobs were bigger than they are now, maybe that was some of the progesterone side effects still lingering around though.
    I'll be having a scan next Friday, then one 5 days later with my OB at the fertility clinic, then another one 6 days after that at my OB's office because it just so happens that that's when my first appointment with him is. I'm terrified of getting bad news at the scans, but for me, they're the only way I'll be able to cope because I need information to put my mind at ease.

I did a digi again last Friday (at 5 weeks) and mine had changed from 1-2 to 2-3 but I haven't done one since. When did you do your last digi? Was it 1-2 then?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rtkirk View Post
    Hi ladies

I have been reading along but haven't felt up to posting. Massively disappointed that our 2nd ET ended in a BFN. Not too happy with our FS atm either as no change from our first BFN so of course nothing will be different! ������ We have 2 frosties left so not sure what to do. Taking a break for May. Good luck Ladies and fx for your BFPs!!

So sorry to hear about your BFN @rtkirk Hope you can get a new and different plan together with your FS for when you're ready to try again. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller i did last digi last Saturday and it said 2-3. So wierd with your numbers yours should well and truly be saying 3+ so wierd. I know what you mean by appointments and scans just working out that way its how mine happened as well i couldnt get in to see obgyn sooner i tried but shes got two deliveries the week before so thats out lol i went straight off the crinone with ds but this time they want me on it forever which is wierd im old not dead lol ivf is a bug whole bucket of stress which never ends and they tell you to relax they are nuts you cant until atleast your second trimester.