+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 85 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on those numbers @katt1011 and @HillDweller. Very promising!

Congrats on being PUPO and good luck for your tww @mrsh1984
    @Staaz I'm sorry to hear about your spotting. But it's not over til it's over! Hugs!
    @Annerley I'm sorry to hear about those low progesterone levels but it's good you're straight back on the pessaries. Hopefully that boosts your levels and rescues any potential pregnancy!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (29-04-2016),HillDweller  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    @delyngail good luck

@Annerley oh no not again im so sorry to hear the news after everything you've been through. Big cyber hugs

@HillDweller yes my gp is happy with them but i don't know i dont think the stress ever stops. When is your scan?
    I know what you mean, I think my stress won't stop until I'm holding the baby in my arms (then I'll just trade it for a new set of things to stress about lol). My scan is on 6 May, when's yours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller mine is in the 10th i made it a day after i was meant to lol my only free day that week

5. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller its just a different kind of stress after they are born especially if there is medical visits or problems. Quite ironically i know if i can make it to my birthday in june this pregnancy should be ok and i already know the baby will be early its just a matter of how early the hospital hates me lol they never know what is going to happen with me plus i cant have an epidural they dont work i can only have a spinal block. I had an epidural with ds and i felt it especially the stitches n i never want to feel it again lol (ceaserean)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TortoiseNotTheHare ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461665820.638692.jpg sorry I couldn't work out how to reply to the message. I also did a digital one but it has gone blank it said 1-2 weeks!

Thanks all for the congratulations, think I will feel more excited when I know everything is going well. Hopefully the bloods go well again on Thursday. Apparently then I am off for a scan in about 1 and 1/2 weeks. Having a little freak out I had a small car accident this afternoon hoping that I didn't do any damage to "junior" as we call our embie. Fingers crossed.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (26-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (27-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (26-04-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    Spotting seems to be heavier and just got BFN on a FRER. I'm thinking that this is not the cycle for me
    Sending you lots of hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    @HillDweller its just a different kind of stress after they are born especially if there is medical visits or problems. Quite ironically i know if i can make it to my birthday in june this pregnancy should be ok and i already know the baby will be early its just a matter of how early the hospital hates me lol they never know what is going to happen with me plus i cant have an epidural they dont work i can only have a spinal block. I had an epidural with ds and i felt it especially the stitches n i never want to feel it again lol (ceaserean)

That all sounds full on for you @kat1011! How horrible that the epidural didn't work for you. Everything crossed this baby get super comfortable and stays in as long as possible for you!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post

Thanks all for the congratulations, think I will feel more excited when I know everything is going well. Hopefully the bloods go well again on Thursday. Apparently then I am off for a scan in about 1 and 1/2 weeks. Having a little freak out I had a small car accident this afternoon hoping that I didn't do any damage to "junior" as we call our embie. Fingers crossed.
    Oh hope you are ok after you car accident! I'm sure junior will be a-ok. Hope you're not without a car or anything now, that's always super frustrating. I had a small accident last year and they had my car for about 10 weeks! Then it kept having to go back and it's never been right since

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    Spotting seems to be heavier and just got BFN on a FRER. I'm thinking that this is not the cycle for me
    So sorry to hear it's not looking positive @Staaz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hope you are ok after you car accident! I'm sure junior will be a-ok. Hope you're not without a car or anything now, that's always super frustrating. I had a small accident last year and they had my car for about 10 weeks! Then it kept having to go back and it's never been right since [/QUOTE]
    @hillsweller I am ok, I was shaken up that was about all, i was at fault these things happen DH has been amazing he sorted the insurance out for me when I got home. It was nothing major seatbelt just pulled tight, not too much damage to my car fair bit to the one I hit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsMs glad to hear your ok after your accident. Car accidents when pregnant scare me cause of the seat belts my cousin had n accident when pregnant and it tore the placenta and she nearly lost him she was only 4 months. Glad your ok and your dh is so lovely.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (26-04-2016)