+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 85 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsh1984 congrats on being PUPO, I hope the time until your BT goes quickly for you

Big congrats @MrsSMS that's brilliant news, I'm very happy for you

I really hope things turn around for you @Staaz
    @HillDweller good going for you too, you must be so pleased!
    @Cooki I had brown tinges when I wiped twice when I was pregnant with DD it started at 7wks and stopped pretty quickly each time. Apparently it's just what happens when the uterus stretches during early pregnancy and is completely normal. As for the scans, I'm sure there's a point where if the dates are too far behind then it's not looking good but I have a feeling it's something like 5 days or a week behind. Apparently even if they out in their measurement by 0.5mm, it can make a difference of 2 days for their dating so it could have even just been a small measuring inaccuracy, which is putting you slightly behind.

AFM: its not looking great unfortunately I had pink tinges when I wiped last night and hoped it might be implantation spotting since af isn't due til the 2nd. At around 11 this morning, I went to the toilet and was full on spotting and had turned a bit red. I called the nurse and they said to come in for a blood test straight away. When I was in there, she said my hormones usually behave and the bloods I had taken before my transfer showed a high progesterone level so she said she'd be surprised if it's dipped. She said it's common to have spotting in the tww and how it could be implantation related. She called me back this afternoon to say that unfortunately my progesterone has fallen and could I come back in straight away to pick up some pessaries. When I went back in, I saw 22.2 on my sheet, which I know isn't great. She said my levels are consistent with progesterone dropping for an early af. I don't get it though as I never get af early. She did ask if I'd ever gotten af before my pregnancy blood test before but then realised that I've never had a bfn before. She also said that some people just produce low progesterone during pregnancy and that all ends up being ok and maybe I'm just one of those people. She couldn't compare my levels to what I had with DD as I was on Crinone then from my stim cycle but when she looked up my last FET, she said no it looks like you produced ample progesterone on your own then. So for now I'm on progesterone so if on the off chance that the embryo has stuck, it's being given the best chance. I just have to go in for my blood test on the weekend and call them if the bleeding increases in the meantime. They are already speaking about my next transfer though and that I'll just have the pessaries from 2 days before ET.
    Last edited by Annerley; 26-04-2016 at 17:55.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (26-04-2016),MrsSMS  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stazz, thanks so much!! Yes this 2ww is the longest wait of my life. Good luck and thanks again. I'm really really positive that it will implant. Yesterday, I felt a little needle feels poking in my uterus. Tingling feeling. Is it good sign or not??? Sigh, I wish I know what's going on inside my belly.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to delyngail For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @delyngail good luck

@Annerley oh no not again im so sorry to hear the news after everything you've been through. Big cyber hugs

@HillDweller yes my gp is happy with them but i don't know i dont think the stress ever stops. When is your scan?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (29-04-2016),HillDweller  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    So everyone my little embryo has been transferred! The scientist told us that it was perfect and better to have one great one rather than heaps of average... So now we wait. Eek!
    Yay! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    I finally got the phone call... I have done 4 POAS tests all BFP and have been trying to contain my excitement. I have to repeat the the test again on Thursday but my HCG level was 407! Today I am 13dpt. For me that's the best level I have ever received!
    Congrats! Absolutely fantastic news!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    @mrsh1984 congrats on being PUPO, I hope the time until your BT goes quickly for you

Big congrats @MrsSMS that's brilliant news, I'm very happy for you

I really hope things turn around for you @Staaz
    @HillDweller good going for you too, you must be so pleased!
    @Cooki I had brown tinges when I wiped twice when I was pregnant with DD it started at 7wks and stopped pretty quickly each time. Apparently it's just what happens when the uterus stretches during early pregnancy and is completely normal. As for the scans, I'm sure there's a point where if the dates are too far behind then it's not looking good but I have a feeling it's something like 5 days or a week behind. Apparently even if they out in their measurement by 0.5mm, it can make a difference of 2 days for their dating so it could have even just been a small measuring inaccuracy, which is putting you slightly behind.

AFM: its not looking great unfortunately I had pink tinges when I wiped last night and hoped it might be implantation spotting since af isn't due til the 2nd. At around 11 this morning, I went to the toilet and was full on spotting and had turned a bit red. I called the nurse and they said to come in for a blood test straight away. When I was in there, she said my hormones usually behave and the bloods I had taken before my transfer showed a high progesterone level so she said she'd be surprised if it's dipped. She said it's common to have spotting in the tww and how it could be implantation related. She called me back this afternoon to say that unfortunately my progesterone has fallen and could I come back in straight away to pick up some pessaries. When I went back in, I saw 22.2 on my sheet, which I know isn't great. She said my levels are consistent with progesterone dropping for an early af. I don't get it though as I never get af early. She did ask if I'd ever gotten af before my pregnancy blood test before but then realised that I've never had a bfn before. She also said that some people just produce low progesterone during pregnancy and that all ends up being ok and maybe I'm just one of those people. She couldn't compare my levels to what I had with DD as I was on Crinone then from my stim cycle but when she looked up my last FET, she said no it looks like you produced ample progesterone on your own then. So for now I'm on progesterone so if on the off chance that the embryo has stuck, it's being given the best chance. I just have to go in for my blood test on the weekend and call them if the bleeding increases in the meantime. They are already speaking about my next transfer though and that I'll just have the pessaries from 2 days before ET.
    Oh no! I really hope the little embie pulls through! Fx for you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spotting seems to be heavier and just got BFN on a FRER. I'm thinking that this is not the cycle for me

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Staaz sorry to hear your news. It's not over until it's over though! When is your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Staaz oh no not you as well i hope not big cyber hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    @Staaz sorry to hear your news. It's not over until it's over though! When is your BT?
    Friday. Pretty sure I'll have AF by then though.