+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    Hi @Bundleofjoy

I'm currently on day 25 of FET #2
    I'm doing a low dose stim/ medicated FET.
    Day 2 BT
    Day 3-11 Gonal-F 50
    Day 11 BT & scan
    Day 11 trigger- Pregnyl 5000
    Day 15 Pregnyl 1500
    Day 17 ET
    Day 18 Pregnyl 1500
    Day 19 BT
    Day 21 Pregnyl 1500
    Day 24 Pregnyl 1500
    Day 30 BT

I have a 27 day cycle but because of the Pregnyl my FS likes to hold off on final BT till day 30 :/ If AF comes before BT they will bring the BT forward. Fingers crossed this is the one!
    Best of luck with your FET.
    Thank you, that is much appreciated! Here I was thinking that I would just cruise through without any injections this time I forgot about the triggershot. I think I might make a consultation with my OB and see what protocol he will put me on as I never seemed to have a issue with my lining it was just my ovulation was all over the place.

Good Luck and sending heaps of baby dust to you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies how is everyone?

@MrsMs i know what you mean about the crinone i ran out of pessaries n had to use the other one for one day and it aggravated my cervix after just the one it always did, i hope you get to change to the pessaries. How long will you be on them for? Im on mine until im 10 weeks

@Sunnysummers how did you go with your fs yesterday? I hope you got some good news

@mrsthomo how are your going? Enjoying your ling weekend?

Ladies on tww hope its treating you well

Hi @katt1011 I've been offline as I went away with my besties. It was perfect timing as I needed something to help keep my mind off everything. Have stopped taking my medication and waiting for the inevitable now. I have to have more blood tests this week to see if hcg has dropped and then have to keep monitoring my cycle with bloodtests. The NK cells biopsy needs to be done 7-9 days after ovulation. I will also be having a hyteroscopy and laproscopy done at the same time. Hopefully he finds something that can be easily fixed. I'm just so tired of medication and rubbish going into my body so I'm looking forward to having a break from it all. I just feel a bit lost at the moment so hoping we find a way to make our dream come true soon.

Wishing everyone the very best of luck and hoping happy, healthy pregnancies are experienced by all soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys. I'm new here, just joined now. I'm 2days past 3days pas ET. What to expect? When is the implantation supposed to happen? Any symptoms? I'm anxious. Help! Tyvm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your transfer today @mrsh1984 hope you have a beautiful bundle of cells ready to snuggle in for the long haul

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

mrsh1984  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your encouragement, ladies! I’m still spotting on and off - very small amounts, and it’s brown so I’m not too worried. Still BFN on the tests though I guess only time will tell…

@Gabsie I’ve been feeling a bit feverish on and off as well - I think it’s the progesterone

@chloechloe86 look at those gorgeous lines!! Super exciting

@MusicalMumma good luck for your POAS on Friday! Hope all is going well with you so far

@gflo I’m sorry I don’t really have much advice for you. I hope all is well when you get to EPU tomorrow

@Bundle of joy welcome! I’m doing a natural FET cycle, so I had a couple of ultrasounds to check lining and follicle growth, together with blood tests (I think these were days 10 and 14). Then I’ve been on progesterone pessaries since 2dpo, and that’s it! Nice and easy

@Sunnysummers I’m glad you could get away to take your mind off things - well done Hopefully the investigative work you’re going to have done will find something that there’s a simple fix for! Fx for you xo

@delyngail welcome! I think there’s a timeline somewhere of expected implantation, etc that you might find useful. From what I know, it can vary greatly, anywhere between a couple of days to 4 or 5 days (or maybe even more) after embryo transfer. Good luck, and I hope you get a positive result soon!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

chloechloe86  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't know what's worse the 2ww or the 8+ hour wait to find out the results 😁

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    Don't know what's worse the 2ww or the 8+ hour wait to find out the results ������
    Gah! Fx for you!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So everyone my little embryo has been transferred! The scientist told us that it was perfect and better to have one great one rather than heaps of average... So now we wait. Eek!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (26-04-2016),MrsSMS  (26-04-2016),Staaz  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    So everyone my little embryo has been transferred! The scientist told us that it was perfect and better to have one great one rather than heaps of average... So now we wait. Eek!
    Congratulations on bring pupils Yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I finally got the phone call... I have done 4 POAS tests all BFP and have been trying to contain my excitement. I have to repeat the the test again on Thursday but my HCG level was 407! Today I am 13dpt. For me that's the best level I have ever received!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

anulka  (27-04-2016),Gabsie  (26-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (26-04-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (29-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (26-04-2016),Staaz  (26-04-2016)