+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, 5dp5dt here. Had a tiny bit of brownish-pink spotting last night, that seems to have cleared up this morning. Really really hoping it was implantation spotting! A few random cramps over the past couple of days but nothing too noticeable. I'm terrible at staying away from the pee sticks so POAS this morning - of course it's negative, but I know it's super early so not disappointed yet. Last time (chemical preg) I got a faint BFP 12dpo, and I'm 10dpo now. If there's still nothing by Tuesday then I'll assume I'm out. Until then - positive thoughts!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Gabsie  (24-04-2016),HillDweller  (25-04-2016),MrsSMS  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Staaz don't stress too much, I experienced discharge a couple of times during my 1 and 2nd transfer I did a lot of worrying and a lot of research and found that it can be normal. All of my crinone discharge is white/brownish grossness at the moment, but I think it is irritating my cervix, my line on the POAS got darker so I figured there is no need to panic, this is my 3rd transfer and I am trying to stay chilled and calm, taking a what will be will be attitude. I'll bring it up with the nurse on Tuesday hopefully they will let swap to just pessaries!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how is everyone?

@MrsMs i know what you mean about the crinone i ran out of pessaries n had to use the other one for one day and it aggravated my cervix after just the one it always did, i hope you get to change to the pessaries. How long will you be on them for? Im on mine until im 10 weeks

@Sunnysummers how did you go with your fs yesterday? I hope you got some good news

@mrsthomo how are your going? Enjoying your ling weekend?

Ladies on tww hope its treating you well

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Staaz fingers crossed its to early for you yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Staaz I know! We were hoping to freeze but I'm going in with the mindset that this little bundle of cells is our baby. Transfer is Tuesday.

This may seem like a silly question, but I'm kinda nervous AF might come after withdrawal from hormones. I've got some light spotting (brown in colour) and hoping this is from the EPU?! I think I'm just freaking myself out haha!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    @Staaz I know! We were hoping to freeze but I'm going in with the mindset that this little bundle of cells is our baby. Transfer is Tuesday.

This may seem like a silly question, but I'm kinda nervous AF might come after withdrawal from hormones. I've got some light spotting (brown in colour) and hoping this is from the EPU?! I think I'm just freaking myself out haha!
    Go little bundle of cells! Good luck for Tuesday.

I think spotting after EPU is very normal, so nothing to be worried about. You've probably still got HCG in your system as well from the trigger, which would keep AF away for a while yet. Both of my unsuccessful transfers I got AF at the normal time, around the time my BT was scheduled. Does that help?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

mrsh1984  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies how is everyone?

@MrsMs i know what you mean about the crinone i ran out of pessaries n had to use the other one for one day and it aggravated my cervix after just the one it always did, i hope you get to change to the pessaries. How long will you be on them for? Im on mine until im 10 weeks

@Sunnysummers how did you go with your fs yesterday? I hope you got some good news

@mrsthomo how are your going? Enjoying your ling weekend?

Ladies on tww hope its treating you well
    Hi @katt1011
    I am not really sure how long I have to be on them I have never made it too the point where they know the pg is viable so I guess I will have to wait til Tuesday afternoon and see what my levels are like. POAS is showing positive.. Yay!!
    There isn't any pink discharge it's all just brown/yellow/white so hoping it's nothing major no cramping, so I am not sure what to make of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS and @katt1011 I'm so excited for you both and @Staaz fingers crossed it's just a bit too early. 10dpo is still early so there's still plenty of hope! My two transfers I tested at 13dpo then 12dpo the next time and only got a medium line on each time on those days.

@mrsh1984 I hope your lucky little one grows nice a strong, it's definitely all you really need!! I'm guessing we are the same age so we have time on our side!

@Gabsie congrats on being PUPO! Shop up a storm, I always find the 2ww the hardest but all we can do is wait!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Gabsie  (24-04-2016),mrsh1984  (24-04-2016),MrsSMS  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley yes shopping today again but seriously can't continue this luxury as bills are creeping in
    I am feeling crampy since egg pick up and was feeling feverish last last two days which freaked me right out hoping all is still going ok
    Thankfully I'm back to work tomorrow and will have little time to over-analyse everything.
    Hope all of you are doing well x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabsie For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (25-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    Hi ladies, 5dp5dt here. Had a tiny bit of brownish-pink spotting last night, that seems to have cleared up this morning. Really really hoping it was implantation spotting! A few random cramps over the past couple of days but nothing too noticeable. I'm terrible at staying away from the pee sticks so POAS this morning - of course it's negative, but I know it's super early so not disappointed yet. Last time (chemical preg) I got a faint BFP 12dpo, and I'm 10dpo now. If there's still nothing by Tuesday then I'll assume I'm out. Until then - positive thoughts!
    Good luck! Fingers crossed for you!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to chloechloe86 For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (25-04-2016)