+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    Gosh people's clueless understanding drives me mad!!! I'm so tired of hearing, "It might just happen!" Gahhhhh!!!!! If it was going to I think it would have happened in three years!!
    Or the best question, "When do you think you'll have a baby?" One day I am going to lose the plot. It really isn't their fault because everyone who asks have been lucky and had no trouble at all having kids so they just assume everyone is the same. There really is a lack of understanding of how hard it is for some people to have children.
    I've now started saying have you $10k to pay for it? I always get weird looks but I'm so over being asked.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (23-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. So after a sleepless night (even after some pain killers) I got the call today. Out of my two eggs collected, only one was actually mature. Good news is, it fertilised! Due to my age they only transfer one anyway so it might be all I need. Feeling so relieved (and also tired, bloated, crampy with some nausea...) so glad I had my EPU on a Friday, couldn't imagine being at work feeling like this!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (23-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunnysummers I can totally relate to your feelings. My brother is expecting his second baby, he is a big drinker, smokes and has a pretty unhealthy lifestyle and he has had no problems. I find it so hard to be happy for them at this stage, oh and the baby comments from others... They just don't get it, and I must admit before I was on this journey I thought it'd be a lot easier! Chin up, our time will come :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pupo

Ridiculous how insensitive some people are!! They have no idea the heartache and turmoil we go through .. should give them needles to jab themselves for days and the horrid unknown and fear we have to endure and see how they'd feel lol
    On another note ..
    Had my transfer this morning a gorgeous little 3day emby. This is the first time i got to this stage and have no idea how to feel lol retail therapy helped a bit today but what on earth will i do over the next 2wks?!
    Big virtual hugs to all of you x

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gabsie For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (23-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gabsie great news! Enjoy this time :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

Gabsie  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    Hi everyone. So after a sleepless night (even after some pain killers) I got the call today. Out of my two eggs collected, only one was actually mature. Good news is, it fertilised! Due to my age they only transfer one anyway so it might be all I need. Feeling so relieved (and also tired, bloated, crampy with some nausea...) so glad I had my EPU on a Friday, couldn't imagine being at work feeling like this!

So glad your nature egg fertilised @mrsh1984 ! Great news Sorry to hear you're not feeling so great, hope you get to rest up over the weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabsie View Post
    Ridiculous how insensitive some people are!! They have no idea the heartache and turmoil we go through .. should give them needles to jab themselves for days and the horrid unknown and fear we have to endure and see how they'd feel lol
    On another note ..
    Had my transfer this morning a gorgeous little 3day emby. This is the first time i got to this stage and have no idea how to feel lol retail therapy helped a bit today but what on earth will i do over the next 2wks?!
    Fantastic @Gabsie ! Lol yes the 2wks is erm, difficult You might have to keep the retail therapy up

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Gabsie  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gabsie great news! Enjoy this time :-)
    @mrsh1984 thank you hope your little one is the ONE

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic @Gabsie ! Lol yes the 2wks is erm, difficult You might have to keep the retail therapy up [/QUOTE]

@HillDweller thank you I'm trying to 'act normal' lol whatever that is these days .. hope you're doing well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    All you need is one good one!! When is your transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabsie View Post
    On another note ..
    Congrats on being PUPO! The 2ww sucks, but, as you say, to even get to this stage is an achievement Hope the time doesn't drag too much for you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Gabsie  (24-04-2016)