+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@MrsMs is the line darker today? I hope your doing ok. And try and stay positive some ladies don't get a line until day 9 on a 5dt.

@Annerley good luck for today congratulations on being pupo anf welcome to tww again

@mrsthomo how are you feeling today? What's your next plan of attack after the wait will tou be doing another full stim or fet?
    But no there is nothing i can take when pregnant none of it works even the needle that stops vomiting works for only a few hours. In a way i don't mind it it means everything is going ok.

@Sunnysummers how are you today? I hope your fs has some answers and good news for you on saturday.

Sorry if ive missed anyone, good luck to those awaiting results or having fet or epu..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (22-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hilldwellwer yay for getting your doctor you wantes and having a definite delivery date.... I wish i don't stay pregnant that long i wish i did in a way but mine are always early it's why i decided not to go private the fees would be enormous for the baby in the nicu.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I am home from EPU and feeling disappointed as they only got two eggs... Sigh... I hope they both fertilise. 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! @MusicalMumma can't believe how many teachers are here!
    What do you teach? Music?? )

I am working towards my diploma in child care. I want to own a family daycare.
    @katt1011 I'm still crampy, just taking it easy really. Doing my school work from bed. Thank you for asking!
    I want to do a stim cycle or two (depending on how the first goes) because it's better value the more we do this year.
    I think when I said I want to do a a fet was because I was feeling impatient because my friends are all getting pregnant. Including an ex of mine from waay back. 😧
    Oh my goodness you poor thing. Is that hyperemesis gravidarum?
    Yes that's absolutely true. I like to think if I suffered like that I would be okay with it because it meant I would have a baby in the end.

Oh my gosh you guys. My FIL just came over and he asked how things were going and I said we needed to make an appointment to start again and everything and do you know what he said?
    Keep practicing.
    I said no it's not possible to which he said anything is possible.
    I like to think I'm a very even tempered person but spending all this money and just struggling so much it's really getting me down lately so that gem made a bit of steam come out of my ears! 😖
    I calmly explained that we need icsi and even if we didn't, my eggs aren't the best so it could take several months. But we do so it's nearly impossible for us to become pregnant naturally!

Then he said well keep practicing anyway to make him happy.. and I laughed and he said and you... if you want to.
    Lol I am not about to discuss my sex life with my husband's dad (not actual father)
    But if we could get pregnant naturally we would have long ago because we are very 'happy' thank you very much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsh1984
    I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment! *hugs*
    I have my fingers crossed they both fertilize and grow nice and strong for you! xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

mrsh1984  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Wow! @MusicalMumma can't believe how many teachers are here!
    What do you teach? Music?? )

I am working towards my diploma in child care. I want to own a family daycare.
    @katt1011 I'm still crampy, just taking it easy really. Doing my school work from bed. Thank you for asking!
    I want to do a stim cycle or two (depending on how the first goes) because it's better value the more we do this year.
    I think when I said I want to do a a fet was because I was feeling impatient because my friends are all getting pregnant. Including an ex of mine from waay back. 😧
    Oh my goodness you poor thing. Is that hyperemesis gravidarum?
    Yes that's absolutely true. I like to think if I suffered like that I would be okay with it because it meant I would have a baby in the end.

Oh my gosh you guys. My FIL just came over and he asked how things were going and I said we needed to make an appointment to start again and everything and do you know what he said?
    Keep practicing.
    I said no it's not possible to which he said anything is possible.
    I like to think I'm a very even tempered person but spending all this money and just struggling so much it's really getting me down lately so that gem made a bit of steam come out of my ears! 😖
    I calmly explained that we need icsi and even if we didn't, my eggs aren't the best so it could take several months. But we do so it's nearly impossible for us to become pregnant naturally!

Then he said well keep practicing anyway to make him happy.. and I laughed and he said and you... if you want to.
    Lol I am not about to discuss my sex life with my husband's dad (not actual father)
    But if we could get pregnant naturally we would have long ago because we are very 'happy' thank you very much!
    Omg what an a$$. I hate it when people think they can comment on that sort of thing. Especially when they clearly don't understand the difficulty you're having. You feel like saying, "please remove your opinion and judgement and just support us" whatever the outcome.

We're yet to tell our families about TTC and I'm afraid my parents might say the same sort of insensitive things to say. Hasn't even crossed their minds that we may already be trying... every time I see them "so, when r u gonna have kids"? The steam blows from my ears on that one!

Yeah I'm a high school teacher and I guess my name gave it away, music's my game! Haha I have a lot of respect for early childhood teachers though. So much patience needed! Good luck with your diploma

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MSH i hope your two little ones to well and i hope your resting and relaxing and trying not to stress

@mrsthomo yes ive had it bad twice the second time i didn't bother going to hospital lol it eventually settles down a little bit so its not all wakimg hours. How long do you have left in your course?

Aren't families amazing they think they can say what they want and they think they know what's best for you its why i don't bother telling anyone nor will i tell them im pregnant they will eventually see lol 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MusicalMumma
    Haha I love him dearly but he just doesn't get it at all.
    I have explained our sperm and egg situation to him before in detail but I think he only thinks sperm can be slow or something because he always nods and says yes they're slow but they can live a few days in there. *sigh*
    I felt like saying do you think we are getting nowhere in life or with our savings for fun?! No! Lol

Do you think you want to wait until it happens and then relay your struggle? Or leave it out?
    Honestly I wish we had just waited. My mum is so insensitive about it and when I visit I come home too drained to even cry.
    I remember the first time I was asked when we are gonna have kids from my parents after we had just gotten married and I didn't see any harm in it I think I remember saying really soon I hope!
    Now yes it does bother me when I hear it. All my husband's work friends ask me that when we visit them.
    Do you know what's even better? When are you gonna buy a house and have kids?
    Gee I don't know, maybe when we can even replenish our house deposit fund that has completely disappeared because we spent all of it on ivf?
    Woah! I have a feeling that is really long, sorry!

Awesome! I'm happy that you get to teach something you love!
    I hope you have a nice day at work and the kids aren't hard on you or anything. I remember how bad we were in high school. Lol!
    I feel like you would need a lot of patience too!

Thank you so much! I honestly hate book work. I really dread opening up my computer and doing it. Haha 😣
    I love the placement though. I find it so fun working with little kids. I can't wait to earn money while doing it!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (22-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @katt1011 I wish I had done that. It would have saved a fair bit of heartache I imagine.
    There's a reason we are doing this and it's not because we want to choose the gender or something. Ugh.

Oh my gosh. I can't even imagine. I have a vomit phobia. I get so scared when other people are being sick or when I am being sick. Ughhh
    I'm glad that it settles a little!
    Would it help if you did go to hospital? Could your doctor prescribe those injections for daily use? I don't know much about it.

Hmm well I am trying to fast track it and get it all done by August. I'm trying not to push myself too much.
    I haven't started my voc placement. I'm leaving it last like my favourite bit of a meal. 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Just catching up on the threads from you chatty bunch
    @Sunnysummers I am so so sorry for what you have had to go through!! I feel terrible and my heart was just breaking as I read your story. Puts everything in perspective. Find strength in knowing that it will happen eventually. I totally agree that our bodies just "know" when something isn't right.
    @lotsathoughts it's funny you say it's hard doing all this being a teacher because I'm a teacher too and actually put off my stim/EPU/et until these April holidays because I didn't want to do it all whilst run off my feet at work. So glad I've been able to take the time needed to rest. Our principal also doesn't really allow time off during term so I wasn't looking forward to that conversation haha
    Oh yeah it's really tough if you're not able to take time off. So hard if leadership isn't supportive and aware. At my last school in NSW where I fell pregnant with DD I told the principal I was going through IVF...the first question she asked was "So you'll need to take time off?" So compassionate 😂
    Luckily I had an amazing Deputy Pricipal there who was like a friend the whole way through.

Haven't told anyone at this new school. Will just hope the major days aren't the days I work. 😁😁
    Much tougher when you're full time so it's a good idea to plan it during holidays 👍🏼