+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsthomo I'm a primary school teacher but teach the oldest in the school so they pretty much tower over me! It is tiring.

There's lots to consider with natural supplementation isn't there. All we can do is try to improve with whatever means we have control over. I'm seeing a naturopath who specializes in fertility. I'm sure the vitamins made a difference with the lining. Last cycle I wasn't on as many but I was pretty healthy. This cycle I'd come off a long stint of chronic fatigue and was on vitamins - yet the lining was thicker. Who knows really but I think they helped.
    @Sunnysummers sometimes it's just nice to be validated. Still crossing everything for you tho. I'm sure the waiting is so hard to deal with. What a roller coaster.

I work part time as a teacher and have a 2 year old DD. I feel really guilty taking time off, especially when I only work part time. And you can't plan the days for trigger and transfer!
    It's such a tiring job to juggle. Not much sitting down and resting after the transfer. 😜

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So stupid me thought it would be a great idea to POAS yesterday 7dpt there wasn't a second line.... I have been trying to be all calm and tell myself that it's maybe too early but part of me thinks it didn't work out this time... Might POAS again in Agee days time and see, my gut is telling me I already know the answer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    So stupid me thought it would be a great idea to POAS yesterday 7dpt there wasn't a second line.... I have been trying to be all calm and tell myself that it's maybe too early but part of me thinks it didn't work out this time... Might POAS again in Agee days time and see, my gut is telling me I already know the answer.
    It's so hard to know if it's too early. Good luck with the wait ahead xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Oh my gosh. Sorry for my huge post! Lol

Oh @HillDweller sorry I forgot to mention you! I was gonna try and scroll back up. This box is so tiny. Haha

Sorry to hear your mum is a blabber mouth! Lol! She must be so excited. ������
    I'm sure my mum will be the same. I really want to leave it as late as possible when it happens because I know that everyone will know in 2 seconds if I tell her. ������
    (Idk if you've read these but they're hilarious and help me to see the funny side of my mums big mouth)
    http://community.babycenter.com/post...ry_room_dramas

Woww about what your FIL. You're not hormonal and crabby, that was a rude thing to say. ������ *hugs!!*
    I have everything crossed for there to be a 'later on.'
    Wishing you the best of luck. xx

Thanks for the link! I'm getting the impression that FIL is going to come up with some pearlers the whole way through :/ He's already told me (when we started TTC) that I would be extremely selfish if we only had one child (yeah, cause it's just soooooo easy for us FIL, I'll just order up another shall I!?), but that we definitely couldn't have 3 children because then we'd get 'middle child syndrome' so we must have two children. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Oh my goodness @lotsathoughts thank you so much for putting all that effort into answering my question! I really appreciate it!

I've been taking Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold since July 2014 as we planned on starting to TTC in August after our wedding. Lol. Feels funny taking prenatal vitamins when I know I won't be able to even try to get pregnant until June at least. I guess if they help my body to become ready for a pregnancy then it's worth it. )
    I asked my husbands gp about vitamins for egg and sperm health and he was no help. Lol
    I have got to do some googling! I haven't heard of maca or ubiquinol!
    Thank you for the link!

What do you teach? Amazing. I can't even imagine what it would be like trying to do this stuff with any job, let alone one that takes up so much time! Good on you. x

Ubiquinol is COQ10 Basically, when COQ10 metabolises in your body, it becomes Ubiquinol. DH was taking it, along with other things, to improve sperm quality at the recommendation of our naturopath.

Maca caused me a whole world of problems. I think it's worth getting your hormones checked before heading down the path of using maca or vitex - they're not for everyone and you can end up making your hormones worse, not better if you try and self diagnose. There's a whole heap of "these herbs adjust your hormones whatever way they need to go" type info online about them, but it's not quite true. Within 2 weeks of taking maca I had put on 2kgs, was absolutely furious all day every day, then would have massive mood swings. It took a few goes at it before I realised it was the maca doing it to me. When I had my hormones tested properly, my naturopath said maca would have been the worst idea ever for me!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post

Everything crossed for you that it was just too early to test @MrsSMS

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

Thanks @HillDweller! I am torturing myself but there's a faint second line today! Can anyone else see it? Or have I just gone mad 😬 Fingers and toes crossed this one hangs on!
    Attached Images

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS I CAN SEE THAT LINE! You have definitely not just gone mad hehe

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

This thread is amazing! I love reading all the stories tips and thoughts! Its just what we all need eh...

Now - I do have a quiet serious question to ask and I would like you to tell me what is your thought on it.
    So - I have a DD and she is 2we are now just waiting to do FET and we have 4 frozen embies yay! If we get lucky this time and have a sibling for our DD I would like to go through IVF and donate my eggs to somebody that needs it. I know its pretty big thing but the idea just got into my head and I cant brush it off. I just want to do it!... I know IVF is such an emotional journey and my hubby and I got lucky to have our precious girl. So whats your thoughts on that? In Australia when the child is 18 it can get info about his biological mother if he wants to... and your child will have a half - genetic sibling... and what do you think your hubby would say?
    I wanted to ask you as I don't think any of my friends would ever understand truly...
    We are going through IVF because MIF..
    So ? What would you do if you could donate?
    Sorry - hope I don't offend anyone - such a delicate matter. I really need to speak this one out loud.
    Thanks ladies and all the best for all of us xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS I can see the second line. How many days after transfer are you? Hooray!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    I can see the second line. How many days after transfer are you? Hooray!!!
    8dpt 4. Day embryo.... It was a FET so no HCG in my system I have been kicking myself all day for testing yesterday