+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    Finally I'm PUPO! FS said all went well, so now it's just a matter of waiting till the blood test on the 29th!
    Congratulations on being PUPO! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you and your embie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunnysummers im so sorry your clinic is so unprofessional 😯 this is the last thing that you need while you are dealing with ivf. Your FS should call you when he dsid he will - i am considering myself as a very tolerant person but in that instant i would honestly loose the plot BIG time! Not that i am telling you to do that haha sorry! Things like that ennoy the **** out of me!!!! ☺ hope you did make things work on the end and its all good now. Im sorry you have to deal with that as well. How are you anyway? Any more news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh ladies, I swear I replied the other day but apparently not. 😕
    Was going to go to a uni open day today with my younger SIL but my killer AF has arrived and I'm feeling quite unwell!
    Think I'll be living in bed today. 😯

You're most welcome, @chloechloe86! I believe you can download instructions but I'm sure it's too late and you've already tested again! Haha sorry. x
    @rtkirk hehe I want to go to Chemist Warehouse and get more to keep in my cupboard! x
    @Flower78 Congratulations on your 4 eggs! I'm sorry you were hoping for more but I'm so happy to hear you're feeling fine. *hugs*
    Sorry to hear you have to wait until July to transfer. I think we will be cycling around the same time then!
    Hope you have the best time on holidays and you are nice and relaxed by July. x

Oh @kdsd I'm so sorry to hear the news. 😔
    I hope your headache has gone away by now.
    Sending you the biggest of internet hugs. xoxo
    I'm working out the same money stuff at the moment.
    I'm yet to even hear about our rebate but I'm happy to share our info when we have it all.
    @Staaz Congratulations on being PUPO!!
    Wishing you the very best in your tww and I hope the 29th brings a wonderful surprise! xoxo
    @MaybeBabyIVF Oh my gosh. :') I am so happy for you!
    Thank you for those kind and supportive words. That is so wonderful to hear. ♡
    @katt1011!! (Lol! My phone has saved your username in my keyboard!)
    Congratulations on your beta results!! I'm so excited for you! )
    Wishing you all the very best for your pregnancy. I hope it is a nice, calm and event free one! ♡ xx
    Ahh! Bloods from your fingers sounds brutal af! I hope it didn't hurt too much. 😯😯
    Thank you for checking in on me. I'm okay, having a rest day.
    @Sunnysummers Oh my goodness, I hope that everything is okay with you.
    We absolutely do pay good money for their services and we deserve nothing but compassion and the care and information we have been promised! Sending you a giant hug because I know what it feels like to be let down by a FS. xx
    @MrsSMS Oh my goodness! That is amazing! I would love to meet this guy! ♡
    I definitely believe that some people can tell things from pulse or body energy. When I first met my massage therapist (who has since passed from cancer, unfortunately 😔) he knew that I had been through from touching my skin.
    I really hope that his instincts prove him right and your little one stays put! xoxo
    @MusicalMumma Congratulations on all your embryos and on being PUPO!! Those are great odds! )
    Hope your transfer went perfectly and wishing you the best of luck! xoxo
    @HillDweller Thank you for the info and @kdsd thank you for asking for the info.
    May I ask what the COQ10 does for hubby? I don't know much about it but am willing to do whatever to improve my egg health and his sperm health! xx
    @lotsathoughts Which supplements, may I ask? I really want more of my eggs to mature! We got 7 eggs, 6 matured, 4 fertilized and 2 made it to blast. (I think that's right!? Maybe I've got one backwards, I'll have to check!) xx
    @Cooki Woo! Congratulations on your beta results! That looks wonderful! )
    Wishing you all the best for your 7 week scan. xx
    @mrsh1984 Best of luck for your EPU tomorrow!
    Take it easy after transfer. Have your partner heat up wheat packs or hot water bottles for the pain. I recommend grabbing some Gatorade or Powerade before hand and drink that along with lots of water. I think one in 3 glasses should be Powerade, Gatorade or Hydralite. Remember to take your painkillers on time (I set a bunch of alarms) and maybe a movicol sachet a day.
    I hadn't gone by Sunday which made it an entire week for me so I was in quite a bit of pain. Lol sorry for tmi! 😟
    Stay mobile but don't overdo it! xx
    @EWins I love it! I am buying an orange shirt for when we get to transfer! )
    Wishing you all the best for your transfer tomorrow! Hope it goes perfectly and you get a wonderful surprise on the 2nd of May!! xx
    @Gabsie Congratulations on your 5 eggs! Glad you're feeling good! Will be thinking of you over the next couple of days! Grow little ones, grow! xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (22-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh. Sorry for my huge post! Lol

Oh @HillDweller sorry I forgot to mention you! I was gonna try and scroll back up. This box is so tiny. Haha

Sorry to hear your mum is a blabber mouth! Lol! She must be so excited. 😄
    I'm sure my mum will be the same. I really want to leave it as late as possible when it happens because I know that everyone will know in 2 seconds if I tell her. 😒
    (Idk if you've read these but they're hilarious and help me to see the funny side of my mums big mouth)
    http://community.babycenter.com/post...ry_room_dramas

Woww about what your FIL. You're not hormonal and crabby, that was a rude thing to say. 😦 *hugs!!*
    I have everything crossed for there to be a 'later on.'
    Wishing you the best of luck. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

@mrsthomo I'm on zinc, vit b, magnesium as I have pyroluria (something that causes me to have less of these nutrients).
    I'm on vitex (not during mensturation) to help settle my hormones. I have horrible hormonal insomnia in the lead up to my period. Hoping this helps. Having endo and PCOS is a good sign of having crazy hormones.
    I've just started Maca and DH is too.
    And I've heard lots about ubiquinol so will start that after I've been on maca for a couple of weeks. I'm weary about overloading my body with too much.
    I also drink dandelion tea as a detox tea, but more because I enjoy the taste.

Oh and I'm on a pregnancy multi called InNatal plus Iron (bioceuticals brand)

I'm hoping with the hormone balance, super food, detox, antioxidants, vitamins/minerals and healthy eating I'll be at a good place come June. I am also keen to get onto being regular with meditation but my school planning (I'm a teacher) seems to take up lots of my free time.

http://natural-fertility-info.com/increase-egg-health

This was an interesting read for egg health.

If I was a bit younger I would possibly give myself a bigger break but time seems to fly by so quickly!
    Last edited by lotsathoughts; 21-04-2016 at 12:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness @lotsathoughts thank you so much for putting all that effort into answering my question! I really appreciate it!

I've been taking Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold since July 2014 as we planned on starting to TTC in August after our wedding. Lol. Feels funny taking prenatal vitamins when I know I won't be able to even try to get pregnant until June at least. I guess if they help my body to become ready for a pregnancy then it's worth it. )
    I asked my husbands gp about vitamins for egg and sperm health and he was no help. Lol
    I have got to do some googling! I haven't heard of maca or ubiquinol!
    Thank you for the link!

What do you teach? Amazing. I can't even imagine what it would be like trying to do this stuff with any job, let alone one that takes up so much time! Good on you. x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    @Sunnysummers im so sorry your clinic is so unprofessional this is the last thing that you need while you are dealing with ivf. Your FS should call you when he dsid he will - i am considering myself as a very tolerant person but in that instant i would honestly loose the plot BIG time! Not that i am telling you to do that haha sorry! Things like that ennoy the **** out of me!!!! ☺ hope you did make things work on the end and its all good now. Im sorry you have to deal with that as well. How are you anyway? Any more news?
    I had a beautiful nurse this morning for nmyy blood test who took my concerns seriously and agreed that it should probably be higher than 86. It's nice to know someone doesn't think I'm crazy! I'm still waiting for the results just want to know!! I have literally no symptoms at all and considering on the weekend I was feeling dizzy, nauseous etc I'm quite sure things have stopped I'm prepared for the results but it's not going to make it any easier. Thank you for thinking of me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Oh my goodness @lotsathoughts thank you so much for putting all that effort into answering my question! I really appreciate it!

I've been taking Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold since July 2014 as we planned on starting to TTC in August after our wedding. Lol. Feels funny taking prenatal vitamins when I know I won't be able to even try to get pregnant until June at least. I guess if they help my body to become ready for a pregnancy then it's worth it. )
    I asked my husbands gp about vitamins for egg and sperm health and he was no help. Lol
    I have got to do some googling! I haven't heard of maca or ubiquinol!
    Thank you for the link!

What do you teach? Amazing. I can't even imagine what it would be like trying to do this stuff with any job, let alone one that takes up so much time! Good on you. x
    I have my husband taking c0Q10. It's meant to be really good for sperm quality. I just want to do everything we can to increase the chance of me falling preganant naturally. It's a very long shot but it does happen so I remind myself that.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (21-04-2016),mrsthomo  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @mrsthomo I'm on zinc, vit b, magnesium as I have pyroluria (something that causes me to have less of these nutrients).
    I'm on vitex (not during mensturation) to help settle my hormones. I have horrible hormonal insomnia in the lead up to my period. Hoping this helps. Having endo and PCOS is a good sign of having crazy hormones.
    I've just started Maca and DH is too.
    And I've heard lots about ubiquinol so will start that after I've been on maca for a couple of weeks. I'm weary about overloading my body with too much.
    I also drink dandelion tea as a detox tea, but more because I enjoy the taste.

Oh and I'm on a pregnancy multi called InNatal plus Iron (bioceuticals brand)

I'm hoping with the hormone balance, super food, detox, antioxidants, vitamins/minerals and healthy eating I'll be at a good place come June. I am also keen to get onto being regular with meditation but my school planning (I'm a teacher) seems to take up lots of my free time.

http://natural-fertility-info.com/increase-egg-health

This was an interesting read for egg health.

If I was a bit younger I would possibly give myself a bigger break but time seems to fly by so quickly!
    I'm a teacher too @lotsathoughts love my job but it is difficult when we're going through all this. I always feel guilty if I have to have time off!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally agree.
    I've been reading the link @lotsathoughts posted about and I'm writing a list of things to buy. )
    We might have to do two more stim cycles, seeing how it takes 3 months for it all to work for both of us. (Depends how things go and what our FS says I suppose)
    I've probably gone crazy but I want plenty of embryos so we can do frozen transfers when we want babies (*fingers crossed*) rather than full stim cycles.
    I find it all very exhausting and don't know if I could do it with children. 😕😥

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post: