+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    Hi @Sunnysummers
    Sorry to hear all of this
    I'm still holding onto hope for you! I suppose you will get some answers tomorrow. Sending you lots of hugs for while you wait.

I've been thinking about the NK cells & immunological stuff lots lately. I don't understand why they don't test for it right at the beginning? Is there a reason it isn't standard practice?It would save so much heartache if it could be diagnosed early!
    Thank you for the support lovely xx
    I do agree that surely if it is a simple test they should do it at the very beginning! So frustrating.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Thanks @Muchulu1 No, I don't mind, I was with Pivet and am now with FSWA. I doubt very much whether my FS would have done no further testing until I'd had 5 failed cycles. He had already said to me "We try and learn something from each cycle - granted, sometimes it comes down to luck, but I want to exhaust every lead I can after a failed attempt to try and figure out what might have gone wrong. There's no point just putting back good embryo after embryo and failing because we try nothing new." It was one of the things that made me feel so confident about going with him.

He also doesn't treat me like some silly little girl who's a bit hysterical and shouldn't have any input into her own medical care! That was kind of important to me
    Your FS sounds awesome!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 Phhewww good to know I was googling mad and was concern cuz of the association between dropping progesterone and miscarriage.

Those to know it's all good . Thanks flower

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    @HillDweller
    when are you booked in for your 7weeks scan?

Ours on the 2/5 so 1 and a half week to go it can't come quick enough heheh
    They won't book me in until after my next blood test but I've asked them to do Fri 6th May (day before I'll be 7 weeks) because DH goes away for a week on Monday 9th!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sounds like so much to worry about with hormone levels and blood tests even after a BFP. I imagine I will be the same and won't stop worrying until, well I was going to say until I've given birth but it will probably until they are 30! I hope all of your levels keep going up those that are pregnant.

I decided to tell my sister we are doing IVF. I feel it was a little easier as she is now interstate and I could tell her via text. That's a bit weird I know. We are close and tell each other things but we don't really ever sit down and talk about stuff face-to-face. Close but not close I guess. Anyway I feel a lot better about things now. I feel like after being sick I have re-evaluated my life and feel so much more positive and thankful for the things I do have and really want to enjoy now instead of constantly being anxious and worried. My sister is a bit of a hippy and told me there are chakras in the body and the one for fertility is orange and near your uterus. You're meant to imagine an orange flower opening near there and then when they do the ET to imagine the flower close up tight and keep it tight for the 9 months. I have to wear something orange for my ET tomorrow. It sounds a little crazy but I'll do it anyway as it can't hurt!! ha ha

I logged on to our online portal (we are with Bump and they tell you your appointments and results and things online) and we already have a date for the blood test of 2nd May. Eek!

Sorry I don't remember who it was that had their EPU today but I hope it all went well.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EWins For This Useful Post:

anulka  (21-04-2016),HillDweller  (20-04-2016),mrsthomo  (21-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Epu done and dusted

Wow so much happening so quickly here. Had my epu today and got 5! So very happy with that .. now it's just waiting for the call tomorrow to see how they're going. It's seriously not bad at all i was well looked after and pain is just like pretty bad period pain so not horrid
    To all of you having great outcomes and numbers I'm so happy and excited for you x
    To you that are still in limbo land and are struggling still I'm sending each one big warm fuzzy hugs and lots of love and hope x

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gabsie For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (20-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (20-04-2016),mrsthomo  (21-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @cookie excellent numbers!
    @Flower78 fingers crossed they all divide

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    9dpt5dt220
    11dpt5dt 546

@flower great news on your embryos

@Hilldwellwer im lucky ive got a very small family so nobody knows i decided not to tell anyone i figure they will eventually see for themselves. Dealing with family and ivf is hard.

@Cooki fantastic numbers how are you feeling?
    @katt1011 that's a great second beta. Can't remember if I've said that already?! Haha. I lose track!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Congrats Cooki! Great numbers.

Of my four eggs three have fertilised and they're going to freeze any that divide tomorrow.
    Woohoo! I am thinking of you and your precious embies. Hopefully they will grow bug and strong! 💪💪💪❤❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Wowzers! This thread moves waaaaaay too fast for me to keep up! I just popped on to update you all. Thank you for the well wishes I can't remember who you all were as I'm on my phone.

AFM- From the 21 eggs collected, 12 fertilized and 9 made to day 3 embryos. I didn't receive an update today but am going for ET tomorrow morning so am assuming at least one is good to go. And we only need one!! Here's to being PUPO sooooo excited!!!
    MusicalMumma - what a great numbers. Congratulations on being PUPO here it is to beautiful sticky embie! Thinking of you and have everything crossed xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (22-04-2016)