+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    9dpt5dt220
    11dpt5dt 546

@flower great news on your embryos

@Hilldwellwer im lucky ive got a very small family so nobody knows i decided not to tell anyone i figure they will eventually see for themselves. Dealing with family and ivf is hard.

@Cooki fantastic numbers how are you feeling?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (20-04-2016),kdsd  (20-04-2016),mrsthomo  (21-04-2016),Muchulu1  (20-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller So great to hear about your BFP & that your feeling well! I love hearing news like this!

I'm in Perth too. Am I able to ask which clinic your at & which one you shifted from? If you prefer not to say I totally understand.

I'm not sure how I feel about our FS & clinic. I'm considering changing FS. Current FS is really nice, I'm just not convinced he has given our case enough time & investigation.
    Since all our initial tests he hasn't done any more & has no intention of more until 5 failed cycles.
    Girls does this sound normal?
    Maybe I'm just being high maintenance :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I'm a bit behind but so happy to read all the BFPs!
    I trigger tonight. I'm just so happy to get to this stage. It's so frustrating having a cycle cancelled!
    I'm expecting to feel pretty rough tomorrow, but I'm excited for EPU on Friday. The clinic are letting my embies bake for an extra day and my ET is Tuesday. I hope this extra day gives them more time to grow strong.

I'm unsure how I will feel Friday. Any recovery advice? Bed rest after EPU? I've also heard lots of protein helps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    @HillDweller So great to hear about your BFP & that your feeling well! I love hearing news like this!

I'm in Perth too. Am I able to ask which clinic your at & which one you shifted from? If you prefer not to say I totally understand.

I'm not sure how I feel about our FS & clinic. I'm considering changing FS. Current FS is really nice, I'm just not convinced he has given our case enough time & investigation.
    Since all our initial tests he hasn't done any more & has no intention of more until 5 failed cycles.
    Girls does this sound normal?
    Maybe I'm just being high maintenance :/

Thanks @Muchulu1 No, I don't mind, I was with Pivet and am now with FSWA. I doubt very much whether my FS would have done no further testing until I'd had 5 failed cycles. He had already said to me "We try and learn something from each cycle - granted, sometimes it comes down to luck, but I want to exhaust every lead I can after a failed attempt to try and figure out what might have gone wrong. There's no point just putting back good embryo after embryo and failing because we try nothing new." It was one of the things that made me feel so confident about going with him.

He also doesn't treat me like some silly little girl who's a bit hysterical and shouldn't have any input into her own medical care! That was kind of important to me

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (20-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    I trigger tonight. I'm just so happy to get to this stage. It's so frustrating having a cycle cancelled!
    I'm expecting to feel pretty rough tomorrow, but I'm excited for EPU on Friday. The clinic are letting my embies bake for an extra day and my ET is Tuesday. I hope this extra day gives them more time to grow strong.

I'm unsure how I will feel Friday. Any recovery advice? Bed rest after EPU? I've also heard lots of protein helps?

Great news @mrsh1984 ! Yep, lots of protein (chicken etc and protein shakes), lots of water and Gatorade. Take your pain killers and laxatives if you feel like you haven't gone for a few days - because that makes it way worse! Oh, and if you feel like you're at risk for OHSS, sleep sitting as upright as possible until your bloating has gone down.

Good luck for your EPU! How exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post

Bed rest and lots of water heat packs saved me too. For some reason going to the bathroom really hurt for me so I had to limit that a bit. Was much better by the following day. Good luck on Friday!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

mrsh1984  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Thanks @Muchulu1 No, I don't mind, I was with Pivet and am now with FSWA. I doubt very much whether my FS would have done no further testing until I'd had 5 failed cycles. He had already said to me "We try and learn something from each cycle - granted, sometimes it comes down to luck, but I want to exhaust every lead I can after a failed attempt to try and figure out what might have gone wrong. There's no point just putting back good embryo after embryo and failing because we try nothing new." It was one of the things that made me feel so confident about going with him.

He also doesn't treat me like some silly little girl who's a bit hysterical and shouldn't have any input into her own medical care! That was kind of important to me
    Thanks @HillDweller
    You sound like your in good hands. I like his philosophy. I'm worried if we stick with our guy we'll be doing the same thing expecting a different result. I don't want to be foolish, waste embryos & a whole bunch of emotional energy. Anyway, food for thought! Thanks for your input

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 thank you. Feels pretty drained these days, like really tired at the end of day , sore boobs and back and not much else.. No morning sickness as yet.

umm my progesterone dropped from 104 to 78 so my nurse said to do 2dose of progesterone pessaries. One morning and one at night. Hope it'll come back up to the 100s.

Anyone else experience this with hgc rising but progesterone decreasing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Cooki my prog dropped from 75 to 55 with my DS. Hcg going up nicely. They weren't worried, said no problem unless it's under 30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller
    when are you booked in for your 7weeks scan?

Ours on the 2/5 so 1 and a half week to go it can't come quick enough heheh