+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially PUPO 😁 *fingers crossed* FS said I had a 50% chance so I like those odds!

Thanks @katt1011 they won't tell me how many they'll freeze until tomorrow but looks to be 7 or 8 which is a good number.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (20-04-2016),mrsthomo  (21-04-2016),Staaz  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@MusicalMumma congratulations on being pupo and its great to hear that your fs gave you great odds

@Sunnysummers how are you today? I hope you managed to speak to tour fs and arrange for a bt today.

@hulldweller oh your so lucky to be off the pessaries im on them until ten weeks! How are you u feeling? Is it sinking in yet that its finally worked?

@mrsthomo how are you going?

@Annerley cant believe your gonna be in tww in a few days i so hope this is your one.

Good luck to all the ladies s having or transfers or epu or awaiting results.

I had second beta done this morning they are now having to take blood from my fingers as veins in hands no longer working lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (21-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

@MusicalMumma congratulations on being pupo and its great to hear that your fs gave you great odds

@Sunnysummers how are you today? I hope you managed to speak to tour fs and arrange for a bt today.

@hulldweller oh your so lucky to be off the pessaries im on them until ten weeks! How are you u feeling? Is it sinking in yet that its finally worked?

@Annerley cant believe your gonna be in tww in a few days i so hope this is your one.

I had second beta done this morning they are now having to take blood from my fingers as veins in hands no longer working lol
    Thanks @katt1011 so good to have support in this forum. We've not even told our families we're TTC so it means a lot!

Taking blood from your fingers?!! Lol I didn't even know they could do that for a BT. The nurses always have trouble getting blood from my elbow crease. Up to 4 pricks for one draw is pretty standard for me. Maybe next time I'll suggest the finger lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MusicalMumma oh i forgot to say i hope you do have that many to freeze but hopefully you wont need them and this will be your lucky one. Always good to have in freezer anyway lol

Ive always used hands for bloods since i was 10 the inside elbow was always iffy but all of my veins are blocked from wrist to my inside elbow from scarring but seems the hands have packed it in now or starting to. The finget takes longer but its only a finger prick n doesn't hurt but a bit messy but a good patholgy is prepared lol for hcg levels and most pregnancy testing even the diabetes one she said can all be done through finger prick so im good lol 😁

7. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

I did a FRER this morning and it was noticably lighter so I'm feeling very sorry for myself just can't believe it. I really think I have those natural killer cells so going to ask for a blood test to check those out. I'm getting another beta blood test tomorrow. Apparently because it was positive my FS didn't see a reason to call me on Monday even though it was booked in. I have questions I need to ask. I will be calling him tomorrow if I don't hear from him after blood test results that's for sure. I just find the whole process so sterile. I feel like a bit of compassion wouldn't go astray from the nurses and doctors. I know they deal with it everyday but it should still be more personalised I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Just stalking the thread ladies.

Congrats @HillDweller & Kat.

Hugs to all those who've gotten BFNs & GL to those PUPO and about to undergo EP.

All going well here. 7w1d here and had our scan yesterday which bean was measuring spot on dates and had a HB of 153. So don't give up those still going. 3.5 years of TTC & I never thought I'd see the day we'd have a Bub. Easier said than done but this cycle was my most relaxed (until half way through 2ww) and I really wonder if that's what did it. Threw it out to the universe and said what will be will be. Keeping everything crossed for you all xo
    I'm so happy for you. You've been trying for so long and you deserve to be on cloud 9. It is possible to continue that peaceful attitude that you've developed throughout the pregnancy. Sure there's always something to worry about, but try resist the temptation to always go there. (Easier said than done!) Sounds like you've started it off with a great attitude and hopefully will have a smooth pregnancy to help you along your way.
    Enjoy the good/lovey dovey hormones xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    Well, I did a test this morning but not with a FRER and it was the same, if not lighter than the PM test on Sunday regardless of what the nurse says, I just don't feel right about it. The only thing I can think of that could possibly make my beta so low is that perhaps the first embryo failed and the second embryo implanted later but I really don't think this is the case. If a faint positive shows at 3.5dpt it really should be higher. It's doing my head in!!! My FS never called me yesterday like he was supposed to, nor today. I have so many questions to ask him. I feel like we pay good money for their services so they should do what they say they're going to do!! Sorry girls, having a whinge! Friday better arrive quick smart. This limbo period sucks!!!
    Sounds bloody stressful. Hope you're ok xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so behind in replying. I do read along and think about all of you and your situations and cross my fingers and toes for you.

I'm on waiting mode. Getting onto some supplements to help my eggs. Last time they got 14 eggs, 11mature, 7 fertilized and 2 made it to 5 day blast. So my aim is to try and improve on those numbers by being healthy until then. Although all I need is one really good one. 👍🏼

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Sunnysummers I just read your message. I'm sorry you're not feeling very supported where you are. I feel like I've been treated brilliantly and my two clinics so it breaks my heart to think you feel this way. I hope someone can support you soon xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunnysummers oh no i cant believe it. I to had a problem with my old clinic it was another reason i left, i dared to speak my mind and they didn't like it. Even though im at a cheaper clinic now they are nicer and they care and the fs are excellent. Im sorry they are treating you this way and i hope you get some answers. Huge cyber hugs i have my fingers crossed there is still one in there for you. Cant you be tested for nk cells? I'm sure ive seen ladies say they have been tested. Huge cyber hugs we are all here for you

18. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post: