+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@Annerley no I only did blood test yesterday so only just over 4 weeks. So happy you finally get to do another transfer Friday especially after the last one.

@MrsMs I'm still in denial n probably will be at least until 16 weeks a lot can go wrong in the first 10...how many day are you now?

@Sunnysummers oh no! I hope you get a nice surprise tomorrow and you manage to get hold of your fs. If I was you I would be calling him in morning n ask why it's so hard to return a call as promised. It's so unfair you pay for their services and they can't even return a call. Keeping everything crossed for you for tomorrow.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (19-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    Well, I did a test this morning but not with a FRER and it was the same, if not lighter than the PM test on Sunday regardless of what the nurse says, I just don't feel right about it. The only thing I can think of that could possibly make my beta so low is that perhaps the first embryo failed and the second embryo implanted later but I really don't think this is the case. If a faint positive shows at 3.5dpt it really should be higher. It's doing my head in!!! My FS never called me yesterday like he was supposed to, nor today. I have so many questions to ask him. I feel like we pay good money for their services so they should do what they say they're going to do!! Sorry girls, having a whinge! Friday better arrive quick smart. This limbo period sucks!!!
    Oh no sunnysummers I hope you're wrong and everything is ok. That's poor form of your FS to not call you when they're supposed to! I'd definitely call tomorrow and let them know you're not happy about that and want your questions answered. You're right, we pay a hell of a lot of money and they should be providing one hell of a good service for it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

@Annerley no I only did blood test yesterday so only just over 4 weeks. So happy you finally get to do another transfer Friday especially after the last one.

@MrsMs I'm still in denial n probably will be at least until 16 weeks a lot can go wrong in the first 10...how many day are you now?

@Sunnysummers oh no! I hope you get a nice surprise tomorrow and you manage to get hold of your fs. If I was you I would be calling him in morning n ask why it's so hard to return a call as promised. It's so unfair you pay for their services and they can't even return a call. Keeping everything crossed for you for tomorrow.
    Hey @katt1011, I know what you mean a lot can happen, try and stay positive. I am running with what will be will be! Currently 6dpt, will probably test on Friday which will be 9dpt.

Had acupuncture again today the acupuncturist said that the embie is still going well it's implanted, he is old school Chinese trained and can tell you a crazy amount of information just from your pulse.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (19-04-2016),mrsthomo  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 I just realised that I read your last post wrong, I'm glad you're only 4 weeks as your levels sound perfect and quite strong then!
    @Sunnysummers that's just awful that he didn't get back to you, really poor form so vent away and call him tomorrow. I really hope everything is ok. Limbo land is the worst!!
    @MrsSMS wow that's crazy but so cool at the same time, I really hope the accupuncturist is right!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    @katt1011 I just realised that I read your last post wrong, I'm glad you're only 4 weeks as your levels sound perfect and quite strong then!
    @Sunnysummers that's just awful that he didn't get back to you, really poor form so vent away and call him tomorrow. I really hope everything is ok. Limbo land is the worst!!
    @MrsSMS wow that's crazy but so cool at the same time, I really hope the accupuncturist is right!
    @Annerley just from feeling my pulse he could tell me when my last period was and what day in the cycle I was at... He also was able to tell as few this about DH just from his pulse, it was abit of a WTF moment but they I hope he is right!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wowzers! This thread moves waaaaaay too fast for me to keep up! I just popped on to update you all. Thank you for the well wishes I can't remember who you all were as I'm on my phone.

AFM- From the 21 eggs collected, 12 fertilized and 9 made to day 3 embryos. I didn't receive an update today but am going for ET tomorrow morning so am assuming at least one is good to go. And we only need one!! Here's to being PUPO sooooo excited!!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

anulka  (21-04-2016),HillDweller  (19-04-2016),kdsd  (19-04-2016),mrsthomo  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@MusicalMumma cant wait to hear how many tou have to freeze good luck for tomorrow and congratulations n welcome to tww

@MrsMs oh wow that would be so amazing for you if he is right that this one has worked for you. Good luck 🍀

im gonna keep stalking these threads to see amazing things happen and alot of people are doing transfers this week plus it will take my mind off everything

12. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the brain picking... just wondering those that did acupuncture.. when did u start and how often you did it? I also saw a poat about taking a certain type of coq10 that helps egg quality. @HillDweller i saw you mentioned this as well. Csn i ask what brand you take??

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Sorry for the brain picking... just wondering those that did acupuncture.. when did u start and how often you did it? I also saw a poat about taking a certain type of coq10 that helps egg quality. @HillDweller i saw you mentioned this as well. Csn i ask what brand you take??
    @kdsd I started acupuncture from day one and went once a week. I was going twice a week the month before but it got a bit too much, I had too many appointments.

The CoQ10 I was taking is called Healthy Origins Ubiquinol - you can get it from iherb.com. DH was taking it as well.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (20-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (20-04-2016),mrsthomo  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    So sorry to hear @kdsd sending huge hugs

Congrats on being pupo @Staaz based on the dates for my last fet, I think my blood test will be on the 30th

Awesome news @MaybeBabyIVF your post bought a smile to my face! You must be on cloud 9!

Yay @katt1011 well done and all the best for tomorrow! So does that mean you'll be 5 weeks along (21dpo) on Thursday already?
    Yep still in denial somewhat haha still can't quite believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    I'm so so sorry @kdsd that really sucks. I don't know what to say. The universe can just be so cruel sometimes! Hugs to you and your DH.

Fantastic news @Staaz hope the days go quick for you!!

Thanks @MaybeBabyIVF Absolutely brilliant news to hear your scan went well! So happy for you, I know is IVF girls will probably never quite 'relax' during our pregnancy, but it must feel great once the first scan milestone has been and gone! Xx
    Yeah I know what you mean about 'relaxing' maybe that wasn't the right word as much as at peace I guess

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (20-04-2016)