+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Whoops it's I can't remember if it was 220 or 270 will find out tomorrow before I go for the second one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Just stalking the thread ladies.

Congrats @HillDweller & Kat.

Hugs to all those who've gotten BFNs & GL to those PUPO and about to undergo EP.

All going well here. 7w1d here and had our scan yesterday which bean was measuring spot on dates and had a HB of 153. So don't give up those still going. 3.5 years of TTC & I never thought I'd see the day we'd have a Bub. Easier said than done but this cycle was my most relaxed (until half way through 2ww) and I really wonder if that's what did it. Threw it out to the universe and said what will be will be. Keeping everything crossed for you all xo
    That makes me so happy to hear! We've also been TTC over 3 years and I'm very much at the can't-believe-it-will-ever-happen stage. Congratulations and I hope things continue to go swimmingly for you xox

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    Finally I'm PUPO! FS said all went well, so now it's just a matter of waiting till the blood test on the 29th!
    Good Luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear @kdsd sending huge hugs

Congrats on being pupo @Staaz based on the dates for my last fet, I think my blood test will be on the 30th

Awesome news @MaybeBabyIVF your post bought a smile to my face! You must be on cloud 9!

Yay @katt1011 well done and all the best for tomorrow! So does that mean you'll be 5 weeks along (21dpo) on Thursday already?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (20-04-2016),Staaz  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Confirmed BFN .. review appt end of May so plenty of time for us to save again and get healthier.
    I'm so so sorry @kdsd that really sucks. I don't know what to say. The universe can just be so cruel sometimes! Hugs to you and your DH.

Finally I'm PUPO! FS said all went well, so now it's just a matter of waiting till the blood test on the 29th!
    Fantastic news @Staaz hope the days go quick for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Just stalking the thread ladies.

Congrats @HillDweller & Kat.

Hugs to all those who've gotten BFNs & GL to those PUPO and about to undergo EP.

All going well here. 7w1d here and had our scan yesterday which bean was measuring spot on dates and had a HB of 153. So don't give up those still going. 3.5 years of TTC & I never thought I'd see the day we'd have a Bub. Easier said than done but this cycle was my most relaxed (until half way through 2ww) and I really wonder if that's what did it. Threw it out to the universe and said what will be will be. Keeping everything crossed for you all xo
    Thanks @MaybeBabyIVF Absolutely brilliant news to hear your scan went well! So happy for you, I know is IVF girls will probably never quite 'relax' during our pregnancy, but it must feel great once the first scan milestone has been and gone! Xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (19-04-2016),mrsthomo  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Whoops it's I can't remember if it was 220 or 270 will find out tomorrow before I go for the second one
    That's awesome @katt1011 so good!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you the best of luck @Staaz!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Confirmed BFN .. review appt end of May so plenty of time for us to save again and get healthier.
    It's just not fair this whole process. Wishing you the best of luck with your next round. Hopefully it's the one! Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I did a test this morning but not with a FRER and it was the same, if not lighter than the PM test on Sunday regardless of what the nurse says, I just don't feel right about it. The only thing I can think of that could possibly make my beta so low is that perhaps the first embryo failed and the second embryo implanted later but I really don't think this is the case. If a faint positive shows at 3.5dpt it really should be higher. It's doing my head in!!! My FS never called me yesterday like he was supposed to, nor today. I have so many questions to ask him. I feel like we pay good money for their services so they should do what they say they're going to do!! Sorry girls, having a whinge! Friday better arrive quick smart. This limbo period sucks!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Regardless that is still they both Re still awesome congratulations x