+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @chloechloe86
    @ sign then the person's name to tag people. xx

I don't know much about urinating for longer on pregnancy tests, sorry.
    I honestly thought they were no good if you did them not as per instructions! 😶
    Either way congratulations! ) xx
    Last edited by mrsthomo; 19-04-2016 at 09:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@chloe don't stress to much I know easier said than done. I use a urine cup I got with different tests.

@Annerley yay your ovulating early I so hope this one sticks for you I always ovulate on day 12which is early apparently. I know what you mean I'm still poas but line is now darker then the control line. The clinic even though it's low cost has a very good success rate should have gone there instead of trying a closer clinic. But I know my body and I can feel chucky (vomiting) starting to come hcg and me don't get along lol

@anulka you you get to do a natural transfer

Good luck to those testing or having epu or transfers today. Afm I'm still poas but line is now darker then control line I will post my levels when I eventually get them from Dr

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

chloechloe86  (19-04-2016),HillDweller  (19-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo

Thank you! I think I'll have to look up the instructions, I only have packets of tests with no instructions. Making the rules up as I go along. Haha!

Fingers crossed for a darker test tomorrow.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chloechloe86 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Afm I'm still poas but line is now darker then control line I will post my levels when I eventually get them from Dr
    Brilliant news @katt1011 !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so good @katt1011 I got very excited for you when you said they line was now darker than the control one- eeeppp!! Can't wait to hear what your levels are! I will admit that when I said how it wouldn't be able to cope just poas and then not doing anything til my scan, after I posted, I did think how that's how most of the world (non- Ivf) would do it, lol as there's generally not a couple of betas for them. It's funny how blood tests become the norm for us but very understandable given everything. I know some Ivf girls who've gone on to have natural miracles and they feel a bit funny about the lack of numbers and tracking, one less thing to analyse though.
    @chloechloe86 I'm not sure either but I'm the same as Katt and I have a stash of plastic disposable cups and just dip as per the instructions. The first response in ****** ones also have instructions on his long to dip for, I have heard that some tests contain more dye so therefore produce a darker line, even if they are the same brand. That's why they say a line is a line but it's really hard not go compare each one. Maybe just look for a change in the ones done 2-3 days apart to see. When is your blood test? Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @katt1011 and @HillDweller on your BFPs!! That's fantastic news.

Just went to chemist warehouse and brought 2 x 7 pks of frer. Hmmm I might have a POAS problem...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (19-04-2016),mrsthomo  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU over and got four eggs. Was hoping for five but four will do! Now the nervous wait to see how they develop. They're freezing all on Day 2 as we might do PGS. Feeling fine afterwards luckily.

katt1011 the line being darker than control is fantastic! Should be a good hcg number I think. Hope they don't keep you waiting too long.

Yay for everyone having ETs this week. Soon it should be almost everyone in the 2WW list or BFP (fingerscrossed!)

I'm not going to be able to transfer til June/July. Depends how dates work out but we have a holiday booked right when June cycle is likely to be and I'm not missing that! Will keep in touch with everyone's updates and the roll call.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (19-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (19-04-2016),mrsthomo  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Confirmed BFN .. review appt end of May so plenty of time for us to save again and get healthier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Confirmed BFN .. review appt end of May so plenty of time for us to save again and get healthier.
    I'm sorry luv. It hurts so much more than you expect it to... I haven't cried today and spoke to the nurse so trying to stay positive for next cycle. We may end up cycling together again x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ivf newbie For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even though I expected it, I still sobbed over it. Hubby had a cry with me too which I didn't expect. I've had a splitting headache all day and the crying has made it worse now.
    Good to hear your staying positive @ivf newbie

Anyone received their rebate yet? Can i please ask how long it took to get back and also roughly how much your cycle was and the OOP amount ended up being? You dont have to answer if its too personal. Just trying to gage the amount we will get back and how long it'll take to get the full $9k saved again.