+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller nice number!! A week to wait.. geez I'd be going insane haha.. congrats
    @ivf newbie so sorry for your bfn.. I know that I will be getting the same call tomorrow so not looking forward to it. Big hugs

Good luck @Staaz for transfer tomorrow
    @anulka I'm like the other girls.. if I had the money and could go for a cycle straight up then I would. If your feeling up to it then I say go for it.
    Last edited by kdsd; 18-04-2016 at 20:22.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

anulka  (18-04-2016),HillDweller  (18-04-2016),ivf newbie  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi thanks for welcoming me to the group
    all of you are amazing and strong human beings and are a true blessing
    Here is to hoping we all get what we desire at the end of this crazy journey
    Had another blood test and my hormones are behaving epu booked for Wednesday triggering tonight at 11:30

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gabsie For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (19-04-2016),mrsthomo  (18-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrsthomo I'm feeing ok bloated and yucky but ok
    i'm still figuring this threading out lol not very tech savvy ..
    I'm a psych nurse so all this fertility stuff is a bit out of my league

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @HillDweller and @Sunnysummers very happy for you both!! Awesome news

Huge hugs to you @ivf newbie take care of yourself

All the best for tomorrow @Staaz you're almost PUPO, yay!

@katt1011 I can't wait to say an official congrats to you but don't blame you for wanting a blood test. I wouldn't be able to wait all that time for a scan based on a hpt

@Muchulu1 I know it's hard, I overanalyse it all too but sneezing will most definitely not dislodge the embryo. Wishing you a stress free wait!

AFM: my transfer is this Friday afternoon, I can't believe I actually ovulated on day 14 after having so many 37 day cycles in a row. Hoping it's a great sign!
    Last edited by Annerley; 18-04-2016 at 21:40.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (19-04-2016),Staaz  (19-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well after all that i have been talking to the doctor and he said i could go straight into natural cycle! So tomorrow im off to see the nurse and monday is my first BT. Omg cant believe i could be PUPO in 2 weeks wowza!!!!

Huge hugs for you @Ivfnewbie please take care of yourself xx
    @katt1011 - cant wait to make it official yay ☺☺
    @Staaz - good luck with your transfer tomorrow xx
    @Gabsie - glad to hear all is on track! Good start ☺

Sorry if i missed someone! 😘

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (19-04-2016),Staaz  (19-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller Yay! Congratulations!! What a relief! So glad you can come off the crinone as well. xx
    @Flower78 Goodness me. I can't imagine you've missed much if you have! Haha xx
    @EWins Sorry to hear you've been sick!
    Hope you feel great for your EPU on Thursday! Wishing you all the best. x

@anulka If you wait another month will you be able to have a natural FET cycle?
    I would probably wait. I am so psyched to to a natural cycle! I'm so over all the drugs. But then again.. not waiting also has an appeal.
    Good luck with your decision, lovely. Sorry I'm no help. xx
    ...Haha! I am so glad you can do a natural cycle! Wishing you all the very best! xx
    @katt1011 Ooh! You should have your results tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear them! *fingers crossed* xo
    @Gabsie Yay how exciting!! )
    Will be thinking of you on Wednesday! xx
    I hope your bloating goes down soon and it all goes perfectly.
    Oh wow! Okay I am imagining Silent Hill atm which I know is quite inaccurate haha.
    I bet you don't have a boring day.
    You will get used to the forum and the fertility stuff pretty quick, I promise! I do know how crazy it is to begin with though. Good luck! xx
    @Annerley Yay!! Ovulating on day 14 sounds very promising indeed! I really hope it's a good sign and your transfer goes perfectly.
    Will be thinking about you on Friday! xoxo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Well I got my blood test early. Bfn as expected. Having a month break then back into another stim cycle. Hopefully we will have better results next time. Good luck everyone x
    Sorry to hear that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! I'm puzzled this morning after a BFP 6dp5dt that is maybe a little lighter than yesterday morning. This morning with fmu I held in ****** for about 5 secs (I had been holding the previous two days in for my whole wee 25secs ish) I did a second test this morning (bottom) with second wee holding in for longer 25secs and it seems a little darker. Can the length of time in wee change the strength of the test?
    I had a chemical with my last transfer and I was spotting at this stage and no sign of spotting now. Analysing everything! What do you think?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461020974.611576.jpg
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't work out how to quote your names but thinking of you all having egg collections and transfers today/tomorrow and going crazy in your tww like me! Love to those with hurdles xx