+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Good grief, they've finally called and I can BREATHE again! lol!

They're happy with my levels - they said I'm 4w2days and they want my beta between 200-400. Mine was 370. Apparently my progesterone is all ok too so I don't need to continue with the crinone - thank god!

Now I don't have another blood test for A WEEK. They want me to have a blood test once a week for the next three weeks to make sure it's all progressing and will send the test forms to me in the mail.

I was so relieved I didn't actually ask too many questions! Like, when do I have my first scan etc. I guess I can call or email them for that info over the next few days.
    congrats hat's awesome number mine was 257 around that time and my nurse said to do blood test once a week for the next 2 weeks and 7 weeks scans on the 2 May

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cooki For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016),MrsSMS  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I've been MIA this past week as I've been so sick I caught a cold then was getting slightly better then I think caught another one that got to my middle ear as I've been so dizzy and couldn't get out of bed on Saturday. Only just starting to feel normal again now. In a way I think it was a blessing in disguise as I have been trying to run a business on weekends and weeknights as well as working full time and running myself into the ground. A week off has given me a bit of perspective and I think the sickness hitting me this hard was a bit of a warning to slow down. Just in time as my ET is scheduled for Thursday!! So exciting.

@Muchuu1 - I laughed at you worrying about sneezing as I'm worried about coughing. I've been coughing non-stop and if I keep going I will cough it out of place on Thursday (Plus do NOT want to be coughing during the actual ET!!!!!)
    @Staaz - good luck for your ET tomorrow. This is my first ET and I'm so worried my FS doesn't use ultrasound to guide it. I'm basically worried about everything.
    @mrsh1984 - yay for your EPU on Friday, that's great news.
    @ivf newbie - sorry to hear your news, that sucks
    @Hill Dweller - Congrats!!!! At least it was worth the wait for the phone call. There are lots of good new stories this month so I'm hoping it continues for the rest of us.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EWins For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016),ivf newbie  (18-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (19-04-2016),Staaz  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls! What would you do?
    I have been talking to my doctor and he said i can do back to back transfer but medicated. That means i will start tomorrow on progonova and lupron.
    Last time i have had unmedicated one and it was positive.
    I dont know what to do? Should i do it or should i wait another month?????? Decisions! Decisions! HELP!!!!!!!!!??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunnysummers when I had my blood drawn at 11dp5dt the nurse said she wanted to see the numbers at 50 or above and mine came back at 257 so she was really happy with that. At my old clinic 00 or above .. Guess every clinics different..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @HillDweller woohoo! Great beta!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies as always it's been busy in here

@apples how are you doing? I see your preparing for your next full stim cycle yay. How's the trip planning going?

@Hilldwellwer you excellent numbers I hope you can relax at least for a week until they leave you until last minute to call back again to funny yours and sunny summers babies are due Christmas eve! You will be exhausted!

@Sunnysummers you don't stress about the numbers to much hopefully you can get in for another bt on Wednesday

@flower good luck for epu tomorrow I hope you get some good quality eggs and fertilisation numbers

@choloe fingers crossed hope that line gets darker for you

@kdsd good luck for bt tomorrow

@lotsofthoughts and @Ivfnewbie so sorry to hear your bfn

@EWins good luck for Thursday for transfer

@anulka good luck on whatever you decide I did 4 medicated and I hated them but that's me personally this one was a natural thank goodness

@MrsMs how are you going in the tww?

@Staaz good luck for your transfer tomorrow

Sorry if I've missed anyone. I contacted my clinic and told them I poas early they didn't care they took it as I'm pregnant and to book scan for 3 weeks I went to my gp today though and had bt done so now gotta wait a day or two for results lol hoping for decent numbers but any numbers are good after 4 failed fets

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

chloechloe86  (18-04-2016),HillDweller  (18-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (19-04-2016),mrsthomo  (18-04-2016),Staaz  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    I have been talking to my doctor and he said i can do back to back transfer but medicated. That means i will start tomorrow on progonova and lupron.
    I dont know what to do? Should i do it or should i wait another month?????? Decisions! Decisions! HELP!!!!!!!!!??????
    I would do back to back because I'm impatient haha but that's just me. If you feel healthy enough I say go for it. If you feel a bit so-so maybe wait a month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm like sunnysummers, I'd be too impatient to wait and give back to back a go. Depends on how you're feeling physically I guess - if you're feeling in good health and don't want to wait, go for it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ivfnewbie so sorry to hear. News like that is never welcome Big hugs!
    @HillDweller congratulations! What a great BETA. YAY!!!!
    @EWins sorry to hear you've been sick. Sounds like it was a blessing in disguise. Thankfully you'll be better for your ET. Haha yeah don't cough during transfer!!
    It's so hard to juggle IVF with full time work, business etc. My husband & I are in business together & IVF really throws a spanner in the works in terms of rostering, scheduling etc.
    I'm making a special effort to take time off & do half days this cycle. Hopefully it pays off!!

Love to all

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016),mrsthomo  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

Haha @HillDweller @Sunnysummers I'm also impatient. I went back to back FET/ STIM jan feb this year. No regrets!
    Last edited by Muchulu1; 18-04-2016 at 19:18.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (18-04-2016)