Reviews
    @Sunnysummers fingers crossed it keeps doubling. Thinking of you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    Nurse just called and my beta was 86. I was really hoping for a higher number. She said it has to be above 70. My progesterone is 80. God I hope it keeps rising and the back pain I had yesterday wasn't a bad sign of something going wrong.

At least it was above what they were looking for @Sunnysummers ! Hopefully it keeps doubling for you. Did they say they want you to go back for another blood test in a few days?

I'm not even sure what number mine is supposed to be above yet (I'm 13dp5dt today, were you the same?). I still have to wait hours for my results because I'm in Perth so behind on the time difference!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller mine at 17dpo (15dp2dt) was 700 so I reckon yours will be well above that with u beautiful lines uve had. If u digi, I'd say u would see 2+ as well

@Sunnysummers you could have had a late implanter. When u look at your tests, I'd believe that is what has happened. All that matters is the next beta has doubled. Good luck and congrats on getting a positive

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    @HillDweller mine at 17dpo (15dp2dt) was 700 so I reckon yours will be well above that with u beautiful lines uve had. If u digi, I'd say u would see 2+ as well

@Sunnysummers you could have had a late implanter. When u look at your tests, I'd believe that is what has happened. All that matters is the next beta has doubled. Good luck and congrats on getting a positive
    I don't think mine was a late implanter as a faint positive showed up at 3.5 days past transfer. I'm trying not to lose hope but easier said than done just seems far too low. You never know I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going back in on Friday for another test. Going to see if I can get one Wednesday as well.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

@anulka yes I only do poas but I'm going to Dr today to get beta done

@Sunnysummers you at least it's higher then what they want, do you go back for a second one at all?
    On Friday.. Arghhhhh. The wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great it was over 70 sunnysumers. Congratulations

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I can't stop sneezing! Im 1dp5dt & am paranoid I'm going to dislodge the embryo :/ Commonsense tells me sneezing isn't going to dislodge anything but I can't stop worrying! This is going to be a long 2WW. Help!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I’m so far behind at the moment! So much is happening here

@Muchulu1 congrats on being PUPO! I hope you don’t have to wait too long for your BFP

@anulka that’s disappointing that you have to wait to start you FET, but I do think that our bodies need the time to recover. My first cycle after a stim cycle is always a bit whacky too. Hope the wait isn’t too long and that you’ll have some good news for us in June!!

@chloechloe86 I hope your line gets darker tomorrow! FX for you

@Sunnysummers I’m sure your numbers will get higher in a few days. Hopefully you can get another test on Wednesday - that would definitely make you feel less anxious

@HillDweller I have my fingers crossed for you!! Looking forward to hearing a good result from you soon!

AFM I’ve just got notification of my ET time tomorrow, and it’s with my FS for once! I’m super happy about that as he’s done a laparoscopy on me previously so knows how my insides work. I’m confident that he’ll pop the embryo in a good spot I wasn’t so happy with my last ET, as I felt the doctor didn’t really take much time to do it carefully, so hopefully this time around is better…

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016),mrsthomo  (18-04-2016),Muchulu1  (18-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I just had my third US and can confirm that I will be going to EPU on Friday! This is a milestone for me after three cancelled cycles. I have about 7-8 follicles that should be good to go.
    In the meantime, I'm experiencing constant nausea. Does anyone else have this on menopur? I was on gonal f last time and can't remember it being this bad and ongoing. Hopefully it'll all be worth it. :-)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016)