+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    He said because this was our fourth attempt he would agree to a double transfer. He wasn't super positive about it but he definitely wasn't negative about it either. He said it was up to us. We had to sign a waiver stating that it is in no way the clinics fault if multiples occur. Due to our first pregnancy only being one and previous attempts having failed in my head the likelihood of it being more than two would be very unlikely and I think he agreed. I have always thought I would have twins and I think it would just be so special but there are obviously higher risks involved. This was our last attempt before we did more investigations so we thought let's just go for it.
    I'm so excited for you @Sunnysummers! My FS said because I'm only 29 we'd have to have 5 failed attempts before he would consider a multiple transfer. He shares the same view as your FS. Too many risks to mother, baby, marriage etc. I respect his opinion & would feel so so blessed to have any baby at all! Nonetheless twins would be very special.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 mine was due yesterday... So not much before test day. Eeek!
    @Muchulu1 yep, just one baby will be a complete blessing but I would be over the moon with two as well, definitely not freaked out as I know some people who would be. Fingers crossed everything just goes smoothly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    @muchulu my test is wednesday but its a poas im not sure what happens after that, ironically same say af is due....
    @katt1011 isn't it good that your test is same day AF is due? Sooner the better I would think? Mine are always scheduled for 2 days after AF is due. With my last 2 failed cycles by the time I did my BETA I'd already had a full flow & knew the outcome.
    Anyway best of luck for wed! Sending lots of positive baby vibes your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    @muchulu my test is wednesday but its a poas im not sure what happens after that, ironically same say af is due....
    @katt1011 isn't it good that your test is same day AF is due? Sooner the better I would think? Mine are always scheduled for 2 days after AF is due. With my last 2 failed cycles by the time I did my BETA I'd already had a full flow & knew the outcome.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

@katt1011 isn't it good that your test is same day AF is due? Sooner the better I would think? Mine are always scheduled for 2 days after AF is due. With my last 2 failed cycles by the time I did my BETA I already had a full flow & knew the outcome.
    Last edited by Muchulu1; 17-04-2016 at 20:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops sorry for the duplicates :/ my phone is nuts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    @HillDweller the time has come for us. Wishing you the best of luck for high numbers tomorrow. Can't wait to get the phone call so I can hopefully relax a bit. What symptoms are you having? I definitely wasn't feeling this way the first time so I'm hoping it's because maybe both embryos have implanted...
    The very best of luck to you too @Sunnysummers !
    I've basically got super sore boobs, I can't suck my belly in - it's rock hard, dizziness and I'm starving all the time - that's about it I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@Sunnysummers and @Hilldwellwer good luck for your betas today can't wait to hear the news.

Good luck to anyone else having epu or get or awaiting results today.

@mrsthomo how are you feeling today?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016),mrsthomo  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @muchulu I don't even have a blood test for my clinic so I'm going have to go to my doctor for a test. I messaged my clinic I pots n it's positive just got to wait to see what they say lot I will probably get in trouble but at my age who cares lol