+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

@mrsthomo thats fantastic your embryos made it to that grade and you have 2. Hopefully you only need to use one and you will have your bfp and the other one for your next baby of your 6 lol. After all the failed fets n i know the next few weeks are iffy im apprehensive until atleast 13 weeks as I am high risk.

@Annerley yay your gonna make it in time for this thread after all. As for my lines i am hoping it finally is my turn after 4 failed transfers.

@anulka thats fantasic news for you also that you have 4 frozen. Hopefully you will get lucky first transfer.

@Sunnysummers yay you joined us in mad digiworld cant wait to see it tomorrow. Its so wierd you and hilldweller have your bt on monday i cant wait to hear your betas. Not good your feeling sick already although im expecting the same my body hates hcg. My boobs have been sore for days n i feel yuk at night but nothing to terrible. Didnt you have two transferred?

@MusicalMumma i hope your embryos continue to grow 12 is amazing keep us updated!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (16-04-2016),mrsthomo  (16-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (16-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    @mrsthomo thats fantastic your embryos made it to that grade and you have 2. Hopefully you only need to use one and you will have your bfp and the other one for your next baby of your 6 lol. After all the failed fets n i know the next few weeks are iffy im apprehensive until atleast 13 weeks as I am high risk.
    @Annerley yay your gonna make it in time for this thread after all. As for my lines i am hoping it finally is my turn after 4 failed transfers.
    @anulka thats fantasic news for you also that you have 4 frozen. Hopefully you will get lucky first transfer.
    @Sunnysummers yay you joined us in mad digiworld cant wait to see it tomorrow. Its so wierd you and hilldweller have your bt on monday i cant wait to hear your betas. Not good your feeling sick already although im expecting the same my body hates hcg. My boobs have been sore for days n i feel yuk at night but nothing to terrible. Didnt you have two transferred?
    @MusicalMumma i hope your embryos continue to grow 12 is amazing keep us updated!
    Thanks katt now i think that my AF arrived (wtf!!??) I think its a bit early but definitely a full flow! I wonder if my FS will let me go back straight back into FET ☺

You are right - it doesnt end with beta... pregnancy is on beautiful journey but oh so scary at the same time. Keep up the positive vibes and look after yourself 😘😘

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (17-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Hi @Annerley! It's so nice to hear from you and I am so glad this cycle is going much quicker for you than your last!
    I hope to hear how perfectly your transfer goes! xoxo
    Thank you for your warm wishes and kind words! 😶 ♡
    He really is something special, I am a very lucky lady!

I have news you guys!
    Our scientist called today and said we have two snow babies!
    One AB blastocyst and one BA advanced blastocyst!
    My husband answered the call but she said I am welcome to call on Monday if I have any questions. She also sent me an email with all the info! (Our last clinic never did that. I am blown away by our new clinic!)
    I am so relieved that they both survived! I honestly thought neither of them would.

So we will go and see my doctor soon to see what she says about another stim cycle after 2 periods. It depends what she thinks will happen to my egg quality over time.
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! 2 beautiful snow-babies. Congratulations

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 😂 Thank you! ♡
    Haha yes! I guess we'll see what my FS says but I think I wanna make some more before we do our FET cycles. Just because we've reached the safety net this year and in case my eggs decline even more in quality. 😥
    Phew! I will be thinking of you with everything crossed. I hope you have the smoothest of pregnancies! ♡ xx
    @anulka hehe! Thank you! ♡
    😙😙😙

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome news @mrsthomo so great to hear!
    @katt1011 yep I had two transferred! I'm feeling ok at the moment but today I just felt gross. I'm not complaining though that's for sure! As long as we have a healthy baby that's all I can ever hope for. I'm nervous to do digi... eek.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

Xxsmileyxx93  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news that you have two frozen @mrsthomo! Great result.

Also @anulka good all of yours are still going. My FS suggested waiting a full cycle before FET as it lets your body recover from the hormones so I expect that's what I will be doing if we get some frozen. I saw on the wall that concept have better frozen success than fresh so hope that bodes well for us!

Welcome back @Annerley, sounds like your FET should be soon, exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunnysummers thank you, we're absolutely stoked!

Thank you @Flower78!
    It's the same at my clinic! The FS I saw the other day (who did my EPU) said they only do frozen transfers in Japan because of how much higher the success rate is.
    I think she felt bad that I had to wait and was trying to make me feel better. Haha
    Hope your cycle goes nice and quick! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo !!! Amazing news on your snow babies, gave me a huge smile this afternoon when I read your news!! X

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (17-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I did the digital! It worked haha. Nice to see it in writing. I had a bit of brown spotting last night and this morning so I hope everything is ok and it's just old blood from implantation.
    Attached Images

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (17-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (17-04-2016),mrsthomo  (17-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (17-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    Hi ladies, I did the digital! It worked haha. Nice to see it in writing. I had a bit of brown spotting last night and this morning so I hope everything is ok and it's just old blood from implantation.
    Woohoo amazing! !! Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊☺☺☺

17. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (17-04-2016)