+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 85 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller @katt1011 so you 'made' me go out and buy another digital... Haha. I'll be doing it in the morning. It would feel so nice to see those words written!

I feel so sick today. Really queezy and dizzy and keep getting hot flushes. Gosh if I'm feeling that way this early it will be interesting to see how I go. I didn't feel sick until 7 weeks last time. It's such a weird feeling to love that you are feeling sick!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (16-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (17-04-2016),mrsthomo  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Just got a call from the nurses... 12 eggies have fertilized over night!! So happy with that number! I hope they continue to grow nicely til transfer date.

Congrats @HillDweller - it doesn't get much clearer than that! You're pregnant!!
    Congratulations!! Fingers crossed they all turn into beautiful blastocysts.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Good to see few positives! Congratulations @HillDweller @Sunnysummers and @katt1011! Awesome news! There is to nice high betas!!!🎊🎊🎉🎉
    @MusicalMumma - great fertilization rate! Now grow embies grow! 12 its an awesome start!
    @Ivfnewbie - i am so truly sorry to hear this is happening to you - its so unfair. Although please stay positive. My sister was bleeding for 12 weeks in her pregnancy and so was my friend. Its really common. Doesnt make it easier we know but hold on there hun xxxx
    @Lovebubs77 - dont know what to say to make you feel better. Its simply unfair! I wish i could help. Sending lots of big virtual hugs.

AFM - all of my i embryos were still going yestetday at day 4 although 2 were veey slow and yhe embrologist said unlikely to survive today! I will find out later how many they were able to freeze!
    I woke up this morning and was spotting?? Now its bright red and i feel like AF !!!! I am 5 days after EPU not sure if its possible for AF to arrive so early? Has anybody had that happened before? ???

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (16-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (16-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (16-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a call from embrologist and we have 4 snow-babies yaaaay they are still keeping the other 3 until tomorrow to see if they will develop but either way i am happy with my beautiful 4! 2 were early blastocyst and 2 expanding.

Now the bleeding need to stop!!!!! Still waiting for a nurse to call me and tell me what is going on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Just got a call from embrologist and we have 4 snow-babies yaaaay they are still keeping the other 3 until tomorrow to see if they will develop but either way i am happy with my beautiful 4! 2 were early blastocyst and 2 expanding.

Now the bleeding need to stop!!!!! Still waiting for a nurse to call me and tell me what is going on!
    Four embies is great! Four good chances (or maybe four babies haha!)

I've heard some ladies when they stim and don't go on prog support because of freeze all get AF early. I figure it's good, on with the next cycle faster right?

That's going to be me, today I had six follies and estrogen has risen nicely to 4800 but Prog still 4.1 so doing a freeze all. Hope I get something to freeze! Pickup probably Tues or Wed

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anulka I'm pretty sure it didn't take that long for AF to arrive for me after egg collection. I wasn't on any medication afterwards from memory. I agree with @Flower78 it means you can get this cycle over with and look forward to your FET. Good look with your pickup! @Flower78 xx
    Last edited by Sunnysummers; 16-04-2016 at 18:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 I am so sorry to hear of your news. 😔
    Sending you the biggest of internet hugs and wishing you all the best for your appointment on Monday. xoxo
    @Sunnysummers Yay!! What beautiful lines you've got there! Looking forward to seeing your digi tomorrow! ♡ Wishing you all the best for a happy healthy pregnancy!
    Hope you aren't suffering too much! Might be twins! Hehe! xx
    @ivf newbie Yes! Ivf is definitely a mindf**k!
    I have everything crossed for late implantation! Best of luck for Wednesday. xoxo
    @lotsathoughts Haha yes he's doing a lovely job, there's no doubt about it. He just seems so worn out! When I try and push myself to help him I just feel worse so I think he may be doing it for at least a couple more days.
    @kdsd Haha. I totally have those moments too. 😅

Hang in there! Fingers crossed for a happy surprise on Tuesday! xoxo
    @katt1011!! Yay! Your lines and digi look amazing. ♡ I'm so thrilled for you.
    Thank you! I am feeling better but it's painful when I try to do too much so I have to be careful.
    I'm in bed at the moment! It's been a long day. xoxo
    @HillDweller Yes! I had no idea what was going on! Lol

Haha oh my goodness. Bras and dresses are way more fun to spend money on than ivf that's for sure!!

Haha that's a bummer. At least you get something new out of it! New things are the bessst. ♡
    So happy to see your positive digi!! Congratulations, lady! xx
    @MusicalMumma Congratulations!! Fingers crossed they keep on growing. Are you doing a fresh transfer on day 5? xx
    @anulka That's strange about your AF! My doctor said AF normally arrives 14 days post trigger. Hope everything is okay.
    Congratulations on your 4 snow babies!! xoxo
    @Flower78 I'm sorry you have to freeze all! My doctor said the other day that she prefers to do a frozen cycle to give the body a break between stimming so it might just be a blessing in disguise!
    I'm in the same boat but waiting two periods. xoxo

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (16-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (16-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (16-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

I'm so sorry that I've been so slack with this thread!!
    @Lovebubs77 I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through, my heart is breaking for you. I wish I could give you a hug, such a devastating time xx

Congrats to all those who are PUPO and @katt1011 woohoo this could be it!! Well done @HillDweller and @Sunnysummers, those lines look perfect as well. Congrats @Cooki wishing you a stress free pregnancy. Very happy for those who have had great news and thinking of you @MrsSMS and wishing you all the luck in the world for when you test.
    @mrsthomo sorry to hear about the ohss and that you've been cancelled. Rest up and take care of yourself. Your hubby sounds like a gem but not surprising given what a lovely person you are yourself!

Sorry to hear about all the bfn's @lotsathoughts @babybeanie @Mink I was really hoping for better news for you all
    @MusicalMumma take care of yourself after that massive haul and @anulka it sounds like your little ones are going great as well. I hope the bleeding stops ASAP!
    @Flower78 thanks for the roll call, you've done a great job, it's so hard to keep up! All the best for your EPU!

I know I've missed a lot, I'm so behind so apologies to those I've missed.

AFM: I'm on cd 13 today and had my first BT yesterday and my E is already on it's way up so I had to go back today and will be going tomorrow as well. It looks like I should actually be fairly close to ovulation so I might not be waiting as long this cycle. It took til at least cd 20 to get to this point last time. I think my transfer will be a week or so away at this stage.
    Last edited by Annerley; 16-04-2016 at 16:50.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (16-04-2016),HillDweller  (16-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (17-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (16-04-2016),Mink  (16-04-2016),MrsSMS  (16-04-2016),mrsthomo  (16-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (16-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Annerley! It's so nice to hear from you and I am so glad this cycle is going much quicker for you than your last!
    I hope to hear how perfectly your transfer goes! xoxo
    Thank you for your warm wishes and kind words! 😶 ♡
    He really is something special, I am a very lucky lady!

I have news you guys!
    Our scientist called today and said we have two snow babies!
    One AB blastocyst and one BA advanced blastocyst!
    My husband answered the call but she said I am welcome to call on Monday if I have any questions. She also sent me an email with all the info! (Our last clinic never did that. I am blown away by our new clinic!)
    I am so relieved that they both survived! I honestly thought neither of them would.

So we will go and see my doctor soon to see what she says about another stim cycle after 2 periods. It depends what she thinks will happen to my egg quality over time.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (16-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (17-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (16-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

Sending you both big hugs @kdsd and @Lovebubs77

Thanks @Annerley.. I was a little all over the place after transfer as they defrosted one embryo but did need survive and so they had to get another on and it's grade wasn't as high as the one from last cycle... I am coping a lot better I just keep thinking that if its meant to be it will if not I think we will be getting the remaining 4 tested and going from there.
    Last edited by MrsSMS; 16-04-2016 at 17:16.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (16-04-2016)