+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @HillDweller, you make me laugh. )
    She said that my lump is a minor hernia and should go away once the bloating goes down.
    She said once my period comes I should feel much better. I will have to wait 2 periods until I can cycle again though but I'm okay with that.

Hahaha I would be more than happy to do that if anyone needed me to but I'm sure you can manage!
    I went past 4 Chemist Warehouses today. Could have really stocked up. Haha

Aww! I understand being nervous but I really don't think you need to be!! ♡
    Sending you the biggest of internet hugs.
    Dammit boobs! You're meant to enhance a wardrobe, not ruin it!
    I hope you can find something equally as nice to wear to the wedding!
    Confession! I once wore a dress that was meant to be zipped all the way up just with the top button done up! Haha it looked totally fine but I wore a little cardigan on top. 😂
    @rtkirk Haha yay! FRERs are most definitely the best.
    What do you mean next steps?! Not another cycle?!!
    Congratulations on being PUPO!! Fingers crossed this is your cycle! xx
    @ivf newbie Aw hun! Don't worry about the positive vibe! Sending you the biggest of internet hugs. It may be too early! *fingers crossed* I hope it isn't your period!
    Will be thinking of you on Sunday. xo

Oh @MusicalMumma! That's a lot of eggs! Congratulations! )
    I really hope you feel better soon and I have my fingers crossed your little ones grow amazingly. xo
    @katt1011 I'm okay lovely. I should be fine by next week but I'm definitely on the mend already. xx
    @MrsSMS Oh my goodness I totally feel your pain. I pretty much only wear sports bras to my husband's dismay.
    Check out Curvy Kate, Panache and Freya. You won't be disappointed. 😊
    I'm not sure if you know this but if all else fails you can size up in the band and down in the cup. This is helpful when shopping in places like Big W and Target.
    @Sunnysummers Nooooo! I should have stocked up like @HillDweller said so I could supply! Geez Chemist Warehouse!!
    Haha no way you're crazy. If it makes you feel better, do it! xx
    @mrsh1984 Oh your poor husband! I hope his back gets better soon! xx
    Best of luck for your scan on Monday! Are you planning on doing a fresh transfer? xx
    @Xxsmileyxx93 Yay! It's so nice to hear your little guys are still going strong.
    Wishing you all the best for Monday! xx

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (15-04-2016),MrsSMS  (15-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (15-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo thanks for your kind wishes, he seems to be on the mend but walking very slowly! Yes I am doing a fresh transfer. Hoping to get enough to freeze as well x

I hope everyone has a fun and relaxing weekend. I'll check in Monday xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @HillDweller congrats! Those lines are looking nice and dark!!
    @Sunnysummers wow yours looks good too!!
    @katt1011 another positive result!

Ladies I'm impressed! Those lines look very promising. So exciting for you all 😁😁😁

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ivfnewbie I'm hoping it's just too early for you. Stick little embie!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo I hope you can get some relief soon. We could well be cycle buddies in a few months!...although with my PCOS my two periods could take 3 months 😂

Hopefully in that time your body is rested completely and raring to go. So no housework till then I guess 😜

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsh1984 Awe. I'm glad he's improving. What a time for him to hurt his back, hey!
    Have a great weekend! Look forward to hearing how you go on Monday. ♡
    @lotsathoughts Thank you! ♡
    Oh my goodness! I'd love to have a cycle buddy. I'm sorry your cycles are so long! Knowing me this will be my first long cycle ever so you never know. Haha.
    Hahaha no housework. Wouldn't it be great if we could skip housework and it would still get done to our standards? It's driving me nuts not being able to clean. Haha. 😥
    Bless my husband. I think soaking the dishes, cooking dinner, heating up my wheat pack and helping me up when I don't have the strength is wearing him down.♡

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller omg your tests look very very promising! Grow baby, grow!!! So excited for you, especially after what happened the first round.

To everyone else with promising looking hpt's - congrats! Hope those lines all keep getting darker and BT's confirm everything.

@Lovebubs77 how are you going?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sad but seemingly inevitable news today, I have miscarried. It has been a horrible week with hcg continuing to rise until today's blood test. The cramps have been unbelievable but the bleeding not as bad as I was expecting. Feeling completely shattered. We're seeing our FS on Monday for a scan & to discuss options. I think we need to do something different as that's 2 miscarriages in 4 months.

Congratulations to everyone with BFPs & good luck to those still cycling. Big hugs to those where it hasn't worked. I'll keep checking in to hopefully see more BFPs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 I'm so so sorry to hear of your news. My heart is breaking for you. I hope you have someone looking after you. Big cyber hugs to you! I understand your wanting to do things differently. I've had 3 failed transfers now and don't want to waste my remaining 4 embryos on my dudd uterus, so I'm considering seeing a reproductive immunologist (the famous dr m everyone in the nkc thread keeps talking about). I hope you find something that works for you. Lots of love and hope to you. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@luvbubs im so sorry to hear you miscarried huge cyber hugs that would be so hard to have 2 in 4 months. I hope you find out why it's happening and your next little one stays put.