+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

Hi Ladies,

Hope nobody got super crazy yet?this journey can make us go a bit loopy hey!😃
    @Cooki - congratulations! Awesome news! I understand how you feel regarding that week that you need to wait. Wait its all we do and it doesnt end once your beta is in. I think it does once you hold the baby in your arms. I have heard of girls waiting for a week for 2nd beta i think it depends on the clinic! Try to relax the little one is the one❤❤❤❤❤ Your beta is in a good range - it all will be ok! My HCG was 250 with my DD - she is now 2yo😄

Oh @lotsathoughts - im sorry you got that terrible call. Look after yourself. Hope you will be up for another cycle soon. Do you have any frosties left?

I totally agree @mrsthomo - nurses that call us everyday with bad or good news have it hard. It must be really horrible for them to give the news that we are waiting in such anticipation for. But like with everything there is good and bad side.
    Oh dear your cycle doesnt go the way it should hey! I am sorry to hear that. Hope you will feel better and the OHSS wont develop into anything more. I am actually feeling like normal again and the bloating has gone down!
    @HillDweller - TWW totally sucks there is no doubt about it. How nice of your nurse to call and check on you Awwww ☺ i totally get you re: hot flashes! I had them on orgalutran yuckies! Haahaa poor DH - we all get a bit too excited at times - its hard not to get anxious if all this depends on that one answer that nobody know until the BT... how many days after transfer are you? Will you POAS? 😆😆
    @Flower78 - My progesterone was 4.1 when they said its way too high and i had to freeze all but saying that my E2 level were 10 000 and that was on a day of trigger so i believe that combination of the two plus how many folicles you have. I had way too many so for me that was the only option.
    I Know it could be a bit daunting at time when you have to freeze all but to be honest i actually prefer that better. I did it last time and it worked. I was more relaxed and my emotional state was way better which I think its important. Let us know what your FS says. Hope either way you will get your BFP  soon.
    @mrsh1984 - 10 follicles is good. Hope they are all grow nice and big☺ What day of your stims are you?

@MusialMumma - yay for EPU on friday. 25 folicles its a great number and lots to choose from. Great news!
    @Sunnysummers - how.many days after transfer are you? Digitals are the one you need to be careful with. Youre right they arent as sensitive as the others. POAS  is so tricky!
    @Staaz - yay for transfer.  Good luck! 😘😘
    @katt1011 - i can definitely see the second line omg!  How exciting! When is your BT? ????????

I am sorry if i missed someone. This thread is moving so fast!

I called the embryology yestwrday and they said that my 8 embryos still going on day 2 and they are dividing nicely. Im happy with that.
    Lots of positive thoughts your way ladies. Stay sane xxxxxxx

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (14-04-2016),HillDweller  (14-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (14-04-2016),MrsSMS  (14-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (14-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    @katt1011 I can definitely see it it! Fingers crossed it stays there!

Mine have become a bit darker over the days after looking at them this morning but they still don't show up great on a photo. Here are my tests. This morning there was still a faint line on a confirm so there is still hope! It doesn't show up well though...
    Definitely getting darker!!!! Good luck x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies
    @Staaz yay for transfer next week
    @Sunnysummers i hope you get your second line on a normal test im to afraid to use a digital i dont even trust the normal ones lol
    @mrsthomo hopefully you will get some answers soon as to when you can cycle next. I hope you are starting to feel better

@lotsofthoughts i so hope you get a sibling for dd soon im sure most of us here know how you feel we have all had multiple stims and fets i think
    @kdsd have u poas yet? Gotta ask everyone asks me lol

Afm well another poas n i can see the second line even my dd can see it n shes as blind as a bat lol will post let me know what you think....trying not to get to excited u know theres a long way to go
    There is a line i can definitely see it! Yay yay yay 😄😄😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 *hugs*
    I absolutely understand. It's such a scary time.
    I hope you have something to distract yourself with!?
    I will be thinking of you! ♡
    @anulka
    I imagine they would frequently take their work home with them and worry about their patients when they're not on the job. Don't you think?
    It takes a special person to be a nurse, that's for sure. ♡
    I am so happy to hear your bloating has gone down and you're feeling like normal again. That's great news. I really hope you stay that way!
    I still look like a pregnant lady. What a cruel joke to play on someone who can't even transfer. 😧 lol
    Yay! So happy to hear that your embryos are going well. Keep growing, little ones! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@anulka yay your little ones are still going strong thats great news are you doing a transfer this week or a freeze all? I dont have a blood test my clinic does poas and there one is on the 20th they do bloods if that is a positive.

@MusicalMumma good luck for your tranfer tommor and so many follicles yay

@mrsh1984 how are you doing? When is tour transfer?
    @MrsMs yay your pupo i hope this one is your lucky one

@mrsthomo yes the waiting is hard for ivf even if it does work there is so much to get through and since im high risk its extra hard. the one bad thing about ivf is you find out so early if it does work its a double edge sword it has its good n bad. Hopefully your symptoms will start to ease and you will feel better and the bloating will go down.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (14-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunnysummers definitely looks darker. I'd definitely stock up on frer's as they are more accurate I reckon. But loving those lines!!
    @katt1011 Can definiteyl see a line!! Yay!! Congrats! Haven't POAS yet. Im only 6dp3dt so scared it'll be negative and I'd be depressed even though I know its too early especially with my turtles I got onboard if I can get motivated early enough before work, I'm thinking of going to chemist warehouse to buy the 7 tests for $27

Good luck with transfer @Staaz

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (14-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I keep forgetting to ask the nurses- what do you do with the finished Gonal-F syringes? It says on the box not to throw them away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    I keep forgetting to ask the nurses- what do you do with the finished Gonal-F syringes? It says on the box not to throw them away
    I took all my left over meds back to the clinic and they disposed of them, I had a sharps container also have that to them

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!
    @katt1011 I'm 7DPT 5DT at 1pm hahaha. I put back two embryos. One was an A grade and one was A-B. Mine weren't hatching. I know it's good to see those lines but I just don't feel great about it yet. Lower back is hurting a lot today and bit more crampy so I hope it means it's just working.

On the way to work I saw the most beautiful full rainbow. My mum always says that there will be a rainbow in the end for us so I'm taking it as an early sign that all will be ok.
    Last edited by Sunnysummers; 14-04-2016 at 11:02.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (14-04-2016),kdsd  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 Yes, you're right about it being a double edged sword!
    It's so amazing we can do ivf though. Sometimes I think about when ivf didn't exist and wonder what that was like.
    I hope everything is okay with you. 😥
    Thank you, I look forward to the bloating going down! Haha
    I'm waiting for my nurse and scientist to call. I left my phone for all of 10 minutes and they both called!
    Casually biting my nails off waiting for information about our embryos. Ughhh! 😣
    @kdsd Such a good deal on the FRERs at Chemist Warehouse! I wasn't planning on buying tests the other day but that deal was too hard to pass up! 😄
    @Flower78 Were you given a sharps container? The chemist I got my Puregon actually forgot to give me mine until I went in specifically to buy a sharps container!
    You can take the sharps container to any hospital, Dr clinic or pathology place.