Closed Thread
Page 162 of 176 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1751
  1. #1611
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,219
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked
    6,880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I know why would they. That would be so messy. I cringe thinking of it. I am sure I still have a heap here somewhere too.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Menstrual Cups or something like that they're called I think???

    Why the fruck anyone would use one of them (without a medical reason to do so) instead of a tampon/pad is beyond me!!!!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-05-2016),Blossom74  (02-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (02-05-2016)

  3. #1612
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks
    5,875
    Thanked
    8,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You girls are hilarious! Trying to hold in the lols here in the office! All this talk of chips is making me hungry😁

    Love the calendar idea, brilliant!! Def need some clexane bruised bellies in one month at least..and a crinone one!! Omg, that's horrific

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-05-2016),Blossom74  (02-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (02-05-2016),Maxwellsmum  (02-05-2016)

  5. #1613
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,595
    Thanks
    35,260
    Thanked
    19,708
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post
    Hysterical, all of you. I vote for the naked pic. Hey, maybe we can raise money for future cycles with the Bub Hub Over 40 naked, drunk and ****ed off calendar. Lots of pics of naked women passed out with various bits showing... or perhaps in poses like sniffing the synarel spray or putting the crinone up the vijayjay. Sexy stuff.



    Yeah!!!! Imagine how good I'd look as "Miss September" squatting in the shower and doing a Crinone "Clean Out"

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (02-05-2016),Bongley  (02-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (02-05-2016),Maxwellsmum  (02-05-2016),tuxcat  (02-05-2016)

  7. #1614
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,098
    Thanks
    7,209
    Thanked
    13,550
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Maxwellsmum Ahh, that makes sense now. So not all of the patch surface is making contact with your skin. It's puckering up and crinkling. Can you do it yourself and leave the warm palm of your hand on the patch for a good few minutes to get it to adhere firmly, then smooth out any puckering. I found even when applying it to my tummy. I can't bend down to put the wrapper in the bin straight away as it puckers up the patch. I need to wait. Try the tummy and see if that works any better? It does less stretching and moving than your bottom cheeks.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-05-2016),Blossom74  (02-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (02-05-2016),Maxwellsmum  (02-05-2016)

  9. #1615
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Avalon, NSW
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    8,828
    Thanked
    3,770
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post


    Yeah!!!! Imagine how good I'd look as "Miss September" squatting in the shower and doing a Crinone "Clean Out"
    OMG. Pass me the Tena lady I'm going to wet myself.

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-05-2016),Blossom74  (02-05-2016),MamaKes  (02-05-2016),Maxwellsmum  (02-05-2016),tuxcat  (02-05-2016)

  11. #1616
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,219
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked
    6,880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love it I could do either the rear ended backwards butt patch pose or the clexane bruised belly shot one. Or more recently the viagra and progynova both at once vjayjay shot. We could use the funds to fund our next cycles. We might make millions I mean who wouldn't want too see those sorts of pictures, every day on their fridge
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post
    Hysterical, all of you. I vote for the naked pic. Hey, maybe we can raise money for future cycles with the Bub Hub Over 40 naked, drunk and ****ed off calendar. Lots of pics of naked women passed out with various bits showing... or perhaps in poses like sniffing the synarel spray or putting the crinone up the vijayjay. Sexy stuff.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-05-2016),Blossom74  (02-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (02-05-2016),Gagingi  (02-05-2016)

  13. #1617
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    883
    Thanked
    1,315
    Reviews
    0
    @tuxcat I work with two women who only got one egg at epu they both have bubs now so was the magic eggs for both. Fingers crossed for you @Bongley Wtf?!

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lolly99 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-05-2016),Blossom74  (02-05-2016),Bongley  (02-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (02-05-2016),Maxwellsmum  (02-05-2016),Tahli  (02-05-2016),tuxcat  (02-05-2016)

  15. #1618
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,219
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked
    6,880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    @Maxwellsmum Ahh, that makes sense now. So not all of the patch surface is making contact with your skin. It's puckering up and crinkling. Can you do it yourself and leave the warm palm of your hand on the patch for a good few minutes to get it to adhere firmly, then smooth out any puckering. I found even when applying it to my tummy. I can't bend down to put the wrapper in the bin straight away as it puckers up the patch. I need to wait. Try the tummy and see if that works any better? It does less stretching and moving than your bottom cheeks.
    Yes thats right. I might try my tummy when I change them tomorrow, can't hurt anything has to be an improvement on this current situation. Thanks Tahli.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-05-2016),Blossom74  (02-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (02-05-2016)

  17. #1619
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Avalon, NSW
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    8,828
    Thanked
    3,770
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone tried one of these gadgets?
    the-stork.jpg

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-05-2016),Blossom74  (02-05-2016),Maxwellsmum  (02-05-2016),Precious40  (02-05-2016)

  19. #1620
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,595
    Thanks
    35,260
    Thanked
    19,708
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    I love it I could do either the rear ended backwards butt patch pose or the clexane bruised belly shot one. Or more recently the viagra and progynova both at once vjayjay shot. We could use the funds to fund our next cycles. We might make millions I mean who wouldn't want too see those sorts of pictures, every day on their fridge
    The Viagra/Progynova combo is the "money shot" I reckon Luv!!!

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (02-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (02-05-2016),Maxwellsmum  (02-05-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Baby Sensory
Baby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes offer an exciting world full of fun sensory experiences for parents and babies to enjoy.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!