Closed Thread
Page 138 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1751
  1. #1371
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    641
    Reviews
    0
    Getting a lot of period cramps tonight is that strange ?

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amie999 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-04-2016),Blossom74  (30-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (29-04-2016),Tinachris  (30-04-2016),winsor  (29-04-2016)

  3. #1372
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,026
    Thanks
    477
    Thanked
    3,908
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @aime999 i believe its a combo. For fresh transfer. Its egg quality. Linning and attachment. Im on lots of pre cycle sups. Coq10 dhea hgh, vit e zinc vit d fish oil folic acid. Then pred clexane intralipids, progynova provera crinone magnesium and calcium with vitk post starting pred. Oh and pressaries. @BlondeinBrisvegas posted a list once upon a time.
    How many dpo are you now @aime999 c I uld be implantation or the meds your on?

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-04-2016),Blossom74  (30-04-2016),Tinachris  (30-04-2016),winsor  (29-04-2016)

  5. #1373
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,609
    Thanks
    35,311
    Thanked
    19,735
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by amie999 View Post
    What are all the other supplements for that Wazza prescribes?
    Pre cycle prep ?

    For Her: Folic Acid (Megafol brand usually over the counter at the chemist) 1x5mg tab a day, Berroca 1x day (I substituted a Mega B capsule instead), Fish Oil 1000mg's a day, Zinc- 40mg's a day, Vitamin E 500mg's (1000iu) a day, Co-Enzyme Q10 200-400mg's a day (I did 300 mg's a day), Low dose aspirin 100mg's a day, DHEA 3x25mg caps a day, Melatonin 1x5mg capsule at night. I also added Vit D as I was low in it and Fresh Royal Jelly (1/2tsp a day) but you could take it capsule form too.

    For Him: Aloe Vera Juice 20mls at night, Zinc 40mg's, Pumpkin seeds >10 per day (I just gave DP 1 tbs of peppita's every day), Folic Acid 5mg's a day, Goji berries 1xtbs a day or 20 mls a day of Goji berry juice, Selenium 100mcg/day.

    You can take all of these right up until EPU (except the DHEA, you have to decrease to 1 capsule a day from Day 2 of stimms until EPU). You also need a script for the DHEA/Melatonin here in Aus and have it made up at a Compounding Chemist.

    Some of the Girls here on BH buy it online from o/seas. I think they use sites like iherb to purchase it??

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (30-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (29-04-2016),Maxwellsmum  (29-04-2016),Molros  (02-05-2016),Tinachris  (30-04-2016),winsor  (29-04-2016)

  7. #1374
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    641
    Reviews
    0
    It's so interesting - Wazza is so much more thorough - I'll have to take that into account if I go another cycle.

    I was on melatonin, cq10 twice daily and testosterone cream twice daily before transfer.
    Only Crinone after.
    @infinity888 I'm 6dp3dt today

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amie999 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-04-2016),Blossom74  (30-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (29-04-2016),Maxwellsmum  (29-04-2016),Tinachris  (30-04-2016)

  9. #1375
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,220
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked
    6,884
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amie999 View Post
    Getting a lot of period cramps tonight is that strange ?
    I got bad cramps when I had BFP it can either be implantation and bub embedding, progesterone or AF but it is normal to get it for BFP.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-04-2016),Blossom74  (30-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (29-04-2016),winsor  (29-04-2016)

  11. #1376
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,609
    Thanks
    35,311
    Thanked
    19,735
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by amie999 View Post
    It's so interesting - Wazza is so much more thorough - I'll have to take that into account if I go another cycle.

    I was on melatonin, cq10 twice daily and testosterone cream twice daily before transfer.
    Only Crinone after.

    @infinity888 I'm 6dp3dt today
    9dpo with period-type cramps you say????? I'm liking the sounds of this Luv!!!!

    and prayers being sent that what I hope is going on is!!!!

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (30-04-2016),Bongley  (29-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (29-04-2016),Gagingi  (30-04-2016),tuxcat  (29-04-2016),winsor  (29-04-2016)

  13. #1377
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,220
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked
    6,884
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks hun. You are brilliant I also read that a few ladies take a really high dose of fish oil like 4000mg to assist with implantation. I am thinking of upping my dose if I can get past day 12.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    For Her: Folic Acid (Megafol brand usually over the counter at the chemist) 1x5mg tab a day, Berroca 1x day (I substituted a Mega B capsule instead), Fish Oil 1000mg's a day, Zinc- 40mg's a day, Vitamin E 500mg's (1000iu) a day, Co-Enzyme Q10 200-400mg's a day (I did 300 mg's a day), Low dose aspirin 100mg's a day, DHEA 3x25mg caps a day, Melatonin 1x5mg capsule at night. I also added Vit D as I was low in it and Fresh Royal Jelly (1/2tsp a day) but you could take it capsule form too.

    For Him: Aloe Vera Juice 20mls at night, Zinc 40mg's, Pumpkin seeds >10 per day (I just gave DP 1 tbs of peppita's every day), Folic Acid 5mg's a day, Goji berries 1xtbs a day or 20 mls a day of Goji berry juice, Selenium 100mcg/day.

    You can take all of these right up until EPU (except the DHEA, you have to decrease to 1 capsule a day from Day 2 of stimms until EPU). You also need a script for the DHEA/Melatonin here in Aus and have it made up at a Compounding Chemist.

    Some of the Girls here on BH buy it online from o/seas. I think they use sites like iherb to purchase it??

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-04-2016),Blossom74  (30-04-2016),winsor  (29-04-2016)

  15. #1378
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,609
    Thanks
    35,311
    Thanked
    19,735
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    I got bad cramps when I had BFP it can either be implantation and bub embedding, progesterone or AF but it is normal to get it for BFP.
    I had bad AF-type cramps at 10dpo myself on my BFFP Cycle but they'd started a couple of days earlier but were very mild so I just chalked it up to the Pregnyl/pessaries/Crinone and Wazza's pharmacy of Leutal Support!!!

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (30-04-2016),Gagingi  (30-04-2016),Maxwellsmum  (29-04-2016),Tinachris  (30-04-2016),tuxcat  (29-04-2016),winsor  (29-04-2016)

  17. #1379
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked
    697
    Reviews
    0
    Hi all

    Well we r at the Prague castle thisorning after my lining scan at Gynem in Prague. Lining is 8.4 hoping all ok haven't heard from Zlin as yet but first chance for free wifi today.

    Fingers crossed this road is moving forward.

  18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tegs26 For This Useful Post:

    AnnaMM  (29-04-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-04-2016),Blossom74  (30-04-2016),Bongley  (29-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (29-04-2016),Gagingi  (30-04-2016),Maxwellsmum  (29-04-2016),Tahli  (30-04-2016),Tinachris  (30-04-2016),tuxcat  (29-04-2016),winsor  (29-04-2016)

  19. #1380
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,609
    Thanks
    35,311
    Thanked
    19,735
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by tegs26 View Post
    Hi all

    Well we r at the Prague castle thisorning after my lining scan at Gynem in Prague. Lining is 8.4 hoping all ok haven't heard from Zlin as yet but first chance for free wifi today.

    Fingers crossed this road is moving forward.
    Great lining measurement Luv!!! You're off to a fab start!!!

    Glad to hear you've arrived safely too. I'll bet it's beautiful over there

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (30-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (29-04-2016),Gagingi  (30-04-2016),tuxcat  (29-04-2016),winsor  (29-04-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
L'il Aussie Prems Foundation
An Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at high risk of giving birth prematurely, who have babies currently in hospital and families with toddlers who were born too soon.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!