+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I find it sad in our culture we are so embarrassed about our bodies. Me, u guess I must have some European heritage in me. I'm always pottering about in a state of undress in the house. If anyone looks in, they are the pervert, not me. I couldn't care less anymore, especially after having kids, they have been on public display so no modesty here!

My MIL keeps the curtains closed all day. She doesn't like the idea someone might look in - they would have to be in the backyard or standing at the front window mind you- or heaven forbid, see her in her pyjamas (which you can't see ANYTHING by the way).

Meh. I have stretch marks, big **** thighs, little boobs, who cares?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (14-04-2016),Wise Enough  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same little miss sunshine. I'm a size 24 but own my naked body.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (15-04-2016),Hollywood  (14-04-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    I remember talking to an English woman who moved to Europe. She went to the sauna with friends and they said that everyone goes naked in the sauna, so she sucked it up and did. She didn't realise it was unisex and died 1000 deaths when she was naked around all these strangers
    πŸ˜‚ reminds me of my time in Sweden. A friend and I went into a sauna in the mountains in our swimmers. Moments later several completely nude men and women showed up, beer and salami in hand. Happy hour in the sauna. We were the only ones not naked πŸ˜‚

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    I remember talking to an English woman who moved to Europe. She went to the sauna with friends and they said that everyone goes naked in the sauna, so she sucked it up and did. She didn't realise it was unisex and died 1000 deaths when she was naked around all these strangers
    Yeah, the gym change rooms in my school in Norway had a unisex sauna in between the boys and girls change rooms (doors either side of the sauna to the respective change rooms). We would go in there with a towel around us, not totally naked, but no clothes underneath because obviously we had just showered, and I nearly died one day when the Norwegian guy I had a crush on accidentally flashed his family jewels as he hopped down! 😱

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    ν ½νΈ‚ reminds me of my time in Sweden. A friend and I went into a sauna in the mountains in our swimmers. Moments later several completely nude men and women showed up, beer and salami in hand. Happy hour in the sauna. We were the only ones not naked ν ½νΈ‚
    Salami in hand? Eek, my mind went where it shouldn't

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Same, haha πŸ˜‚

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Bahaha yep you can be forgiven for thinking that! πŸ˜‚

Who on earth eats salami sticks while naked in a public sauna?!! Or who eats salami naked ever for that matter! We found it very hard to keep a straight face 😝

Ok enough salami talk..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Bahaha yep you can be forgiven for thinking that! πŸ˜‚

Who on earth eats salami sticks while naked in a public sauna?!! Or who eats salami naked ever for that matter! We found it very hard to keep a straight face 😝

Ok enough salami talk..
    Yes, of all the places to eat salami, saunas are pretty much the last place I would've done it. So weird.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Yes, of all the places to eat salami, saunas are pretty much the last place I would've done it. So weird.
    Salami is part of a well rounded diet in Europe. Although I would've thought there may have been an accompaniment to salami... pickles maybe lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Salami is part of a well rounded diet in Europe. Although I would've thought there may have been an accompaniment to salami... pickles maybe lol
    Or plums, haha

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

amyd  (14-04-2016),sunnygirl79  (15-04-2016)