+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    3,132
    Thanked
    3,452
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm the same little miss sunshine. I'm a size 24 but own my naked body.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

    headoverfeet  (15-04-2016),Hollywood  (14-04-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (14-04-2016)

  3. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    3,833
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    I remember talking to an English woman who moved to Europe. She went to the sauna with friends and they said that everyone goes naked in the sauna, so she sucked it up and did. She didn't realise it was unisex and died 1000 deaths when she was naked around all these strangers
    πŸ˜‚ reminds me of my time in Sweden. A friend and I went into a sauna in the mountains in our swimmers. Moments later several completely nude men and women showed up, beer and salami in hand. Happy hour in the sauna. We were the only ones not naked πŸ˜‚

  4. #33
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gippsland
    Posts
    14,824
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked
    3,961
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    I remember talking to an English woman who moved to Europe. She went to the sauna with friends and they said that everyone goes naked in the sauna, so she sucked it up and did. She didn't realise it was unisex and died 1000 deaths when she was naked around all these strangers
    Yeah, the gym change rooms in my school in Norway had a unisex sauna in between the boys and girls change rooms (doors either side of the sauna to the respective change rooms). We would go in there with a towel around us, not totally naked, but no clothes underneath because obviously we had just showered, and I nearly died one day when the Norwegian guy I had a crush on accidentally flashed his family jewels as he hopped down! 😱

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,335
    Thanks
    3,254
    Thanked
    6,280
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    ν ½νΈ‚ reminds me of my time in Sweden. A friend and I went into a sauna in the mountains in our swimmers. Moments later several completely nude men and women showed up, beer and salami in hand. Happy hour in the sauna. We were the only ones not naked ν ½νΈ‚
    Salami in hand? Eek, my mind went where it shouldn't

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

    headoverfeet  (15-04-2016)

  7. #35
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gippsland
    Posts
    14,824
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked
    3,961
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Salami in hand? Eek, my mind went where it shouldn't
    Same, haha πŸ˜‚

  8. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    3,833
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Salami in hand? Eek, my mind went where it shouldn't
    Bahaha yep you can be forgiven for thinking that! πŸ˜‚

    Who on earth eats salami sticks while naked in a public sauna?!! Or who eats salami naked ever for that matter! We found it very hard to keep a straight face 😝

    Ok enough salami talk..

  9. #37
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gippsland
    Posts
    14,824
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked
    3,961
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Bahaha yep you can be forgiven for thinking that! πŸ˜‚

    Who on earth eats salami sticks while naked in a public sauna?!! Or who eats salami naked ever for that matter! We found it very hard to keep a straight face 😝

    Ok enough salami talk..
    Yes, of all the places to eat salami, saunas are pretty much the last place I would've done it. So weird.

  10. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,635
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked
    2,883
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Yes, of all the places to eat salami, saunas are pretty much the last place I would've done it. So weird.
    Salami is part of a well rounded diet in Europe. Although I would've thought there may have been an accompaniment to salami... pickles maybe lol

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

    sunnygirl79  (15-04-2016)

  12. #39
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gippsland
    Posts
    14,824
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked
    3,961
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Salami is part of a well rounded diet in Europe. Although I would've thought there may have been an accompaniment to salami... pickles maybe lol
    Or plums, haha

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

    amyd  (14-04-2016),sunnygirl79  (15-04-2016)

  14. #40
    FearlessLeader's Avatar
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10,726
    Thanks
    2,499
    Thanked
    9,122
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ahaha, I was so intrigued to find this thread had moved on to salami πŸ˜‚

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

    sunnygirl79  (15-04-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Toilet etiquette in the workplace
    By VicPark in forum General Chat
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-02-2016, 18:29
  2. Whats the etiquette?
    By misho in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2015, 15:50
  3. Petrol station etiquette
    By Mod-Degrassi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-06-2015, 14:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
Transition into Parenthood / Calmbirth Sydney
Julie's Transition into Parenthood and Calmbirth courses for pregnant couples will get you ready, prepared and organised for the wonderful birth of your beautiful new baby. Birth Support Doula training provided in 2017 open to all. Call 0401 265 530
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!