+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Not sure what to think

Hello everyone

DH and I have been TTC since October 2014 and are currenly on our third natural medicated cycle with gonal F injections and Ovidrel trigger with a FS.
    I have mild PCOS and Endo, clear tubes. - DH checked out fine.
    I am currently day 35 on what is a usual 26-28 day cycle. I have always had a full flow period that lasts 3-4 days.

This is what has happened so far this cycle

On CD27 I had some cramping that was different to my usual cramping before AF and tender bbs.
    CD28 I thought that AF was going to rear her ugly head as I went to the toilet and wiped and there was brown blood (sorry TMI). I was gutted and I put a pad on and went to work. During the day no blood filled the pad it was only there when I wiped and I also had brown/pink stretchy/ewcm (sorry again TMI) I also had tender bbs yesterday...
    CD 29 I have a tender feeling in my uterus, almost feels full with cramps that are still different to what I get with AF. No AF as yet still wiping and getting blood but nothing in pad.
    CD 30 FRER test - BFN - Still no proper AF a tiny bit of dark brown blood came out onto pad today but nothing else
    CD31 - still no proper/usual AF - AF was due day 27/28
    I still feel like my abdominal area is bloated and "full" with the occasional cramp. However this is not painful like the cramps I get with AF.
    CD 32 ... Still no proper AF . DH and I BD and when I went to wipe and clean up the (sorry TMI) semen was pink blood stained. However I did not bleed after that. Tested that morning with IC tests -BFN .
    CD 34 ... Still feeling really bloated and I am getting constant feeling in my uterus with cramps however these are not painful at all.
    Rang my FS and I am seeing him next monday.
    Took another IC test this morning (that is all i have left) - BFN.

CD 35 (today) - no AF - still feeling bloated and sl crampy on and off but no painful cramps.

Anyway sorry for the essay thanks for reading all of this. What do you think? Has anyone ended up with good news after symptoms like this?
    I wish my body would not play tricks on me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would try another FRER. I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant and had all the AF style cramps and bloating etc. also had a tiny bit of spotting.

My IC only just started showing a faint line last week at 5 weeks. FRER is much more sensitive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Took another FRER this morning with FMU - BFN .. I think my only hope now is to be one of those people that pregnancy tests don't work properly on. Still no AF however.. I am seeing my FS next Monday. I was thinking maybe I should go to my go in the meantime and get some bloods done to check for hcg and other things to see where I am at?? I don't know.. I haven't started my injections again as my fs told me not to yet and wait to see if I get a period. Arrrrgghhh this is so frustrating!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    To Laurie,

Ask the clinic for a blood test dear. Just ask them to check. So you can know what's happening.

Wiccan