Closed Thread
Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Train View Post
    I assumed so too. Obviously it wasn't common knowledge. It will take a high pressure hose at least twice a day for weeks and a hand scrub underneath at least once a day for the forseable future to stop corrosion
    I feel so bad for you. Do you have a under body wash place close to you at all? They are quite good to start the cleaning process

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    So upset. My partner has zero respect for me or the kids. I work full time, I study full time, I do all the kids stuff, I do all the cleaning, all the cooking, all the budgeting and he gets to do what he wants. He took our 2nd hand new (really good 4wd family car) out and killed it and when i got it back today, it took over 5 hrs to clean it from sodic clay over 2 inches deep all through the interiour and exterior and I have a good 8 hours of scrubbing until all the sodic clay is off all the joints. He has just advertised on facebook he is taking it out again this weekend. That means we no longer have a car the school is nearly an hour walk away.

I have a feeling I will be single soon
    How selfish of him I thought you quit work to be a SAHM? Sounds like you have a full time job looking after him anyhow....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 girls 1 boy View Post
    I feel so bad for you. Do you have a under body wash place close to you at all? They are quigood to start the cleaning process
    I did it twice but as the mud is sodic it means salt crystals stick to all the parts. It is a long slow process now.....bloody idiot. I need to get around all the nuts and bolts and all the small places.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am freelancing in a volunteer role so i am not out of the game so to speak

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I deadbolted all the doors and now the car is gone. I guess I will walk the kids to school tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Where are you going!!!

I'm itchy my house has fleas
    Finally got out of Adelaide. Now living in Newcastle Such a nice change. Hope you can sort the house out, damn tenants.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    Finally got out of Adelaide. Now living in Newcastle Such a nice change. Hope you can sort the house out, damn tenants.
    I miss Newcastle. Enjoy it, it's really a lovely place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So I deadbolted all the doors and now the car is gone. I guess I will walk the kids to school tomorrow.
    where's the car now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    where's the car now?
    He just came back and went..."not much mud came off." Yeah because i spent over 5 hours today.

****head

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have decided to register the old 1985 sigma and let him do whatever he wants to the car. I am over it. I am not losing my relationship over a car. I will most likely never trust him again but he is a nice guy usually and i love him even though he is an ****.