Closed Thread
Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Train View Post
    there was so much mud seeped into the back seats that my kids stood up at school covered in mud. I had to send my kids to school muddy as he was an idiot! I had to clean it. That is highly disgusting!
    That's terrible!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

Dinosaur Train  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    That's terrible!!!
    His mum even said I should kick him out as that is disgusting. I felt like the worst mum ever dropping my kids off covered in sodic clay mud that stank. It was awful. But I needed to drop them off so I could clean their seats at the servo....catch 22

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    there was so much mud seeped into the back seats that my kids stood up at school covered in mud. I had to send my kids to school muddy as he was an idiot! I had to clean it. That is highly disgusting!
    I meant why are YOU cleaning it, as in, why isn't he?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    I meant why are YOU cleaning it, as in, why isn't he?
    because he won't and the car is worth around 30k and if rust gets in, about 5k

Thanks
    Reviews
    Honestly this weekend take the kids somewhere in it on Friday night tell him to have a good boys weekend you will see him Sunday. That way he doesn't have the car.
    I would be off it if my partner did that. It's one thing to take it off road we do it all the time another thing not to respect your partner or your family car

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    this doesn't compute. so he's happy to take it, foul it up but not clean or maintain it?

you're married to a child!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 girls 1 boy View Post
    Honestly this weekend take the kids somewhere in it on Friday night tell him to have a good boys weekend you will see him Sunday. That way he doesn't have the car.
    I would be off it if my partner did that. It's one thing to take it off road we do it all the time another thing not to respect your partner or your family car
    You dont take it through sodic mud/ clay on a salt plane? I thought it was common knowledge that you know salt+ metal = bad things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    this doesn't compute. so he's happy to take it, foul it up but not clean or maintain it?

you're married to a child!
    I am. I am considering that this may be the straw that snaps the camels back

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinosaur Train For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You dont take it through sodic mud/ clay on a salt plane? I thought it was common knowledge that you know salt+ metal = bad things
    Haha no we don't, we have our up beach constantly however it's cleaned straight away and worth no where near yours.
    That is common knowledge

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 girls 1 boy View Post
    Haha no we don't, we have our up beach constantly however it's cleaned straight away and worth no where near yours.
    That is common knowledge
    I assumed so too. Obviously it wasn't common knowledge. It will take a high pressure hose at least twice a day for weeks and a hand scrub underneath at least once a day for the forseable future to stop corrosion