Closed Thread
Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    So need chocolate! I have given up on everything right now.
    iPad is babysitting DS1 today. Screen time schmeme time. Wondering how old DS2 needs to be before I can prop him in front of the wiggles dvd?! Still no further into my Mt Everest washing pile.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am over this crying duet that is going on today. And I bet to top off today DH who said he will be home early will work late so the promised help I was supposed to get with cleaning will not happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am popping out for milk and bread child free. Taking my time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    going to bed for the night (already) since I am beyond exhausted. Here's hoping sleep happens for a change this week. DS has his dinner in the fridge so can microwave it for himself & has set himself up to play Splatoon on the WII U for a while

Thanks
    Reviews
    In a really bad mood after an email from work. I'm about ready to quit. So sick of ppl not doing what they are supposed to do and it gets put back onto me .

It's my day off and I get a ph call from head office about it

Just wish ppl would do what they are supposed to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    that's really annoying Louise. very rude of them to contact you on your day off too! did you explain that other people are involved too and it's not all on you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    that's really annoying Louise. very rude of them to contact you on your day off too! did you explain that other people are involved too and it's not all on you?
    Yep! I'm so frustrated about it. if I wasn't going away soon id quit but I need the $ .

This is just one of many issues. It's one person in particular who says he will do something and doesn't. Its so annoying

Thanks
    Reviews
    freezing & annoyed. It feels like it is about to snow here & is windy & wet. Annoyed at my mum - the first day in ages I was actually asleep & had nothing to wake up for so she rings at 6am to let me know that my dad is sick after his surgery & has been transferred to the medical team (surgeon is happy but he is apparently really sick). Told I have to go see him (he is in hospital in Melbourne, I am nearly 2 hours away & now near public transport), said I can't because I have literally zero money & told to stop lying about it to suit myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default I am.....#16

Not in the mood to sit here and watch NBA finals today, as much as I like watching basketball. DH won't let me have my laptop while I "watch".
    Last edited by Nomia; 11-06-2016 at 13:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Annoyed. On our way to the footy and I've realised I forgot to put my rings on before we left home. I feel so naked without them on.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (11-06-2016)