Closed Thread
Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Wishing all of BH land a good day!

I was awake most of the night with terrible indigestion. We had roast beef for dinner, the first time I've had it since my op.... I think it's the culprit. I am devastated because it has always been my favourite meal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default I am.....#16

I am not loving the D.ick Smith strawberry jam I bought the other day. Maybe it's because I'm having it on multigrain bread, but it had a funky taste to it. Waste of $4

Haha I forgot d.ick was a censored word

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not the bread, I had it a few days ago, ugh. It's got other fruit in it too, I think that's why

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Glad I'm not the only one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sad & teary & wondering how my life came to be what it is. We are trying to taper ECT to every 2 weeks now that the acute course has been done & I've been teary & back to the really bad place I came from since yesterday. If we had been going on the same course as I had been I would have had ECT today & probably feeling better. Instead it was going to be arranged for next Monday but I think everyone forgot it's a public holiday so no idea what is happening with it now.

My car also died today. I have zero money to get it repaired or to replace it (mega old car, repairs more than likely cost more than the car is worth) & I live in an area where I can't even get DS to school. My electricity & gas are both about to be disconnected, my rent is late & even when I get paid on Wednesday it won't cover my rent let alone food.

Add to the financial woes I somehow managed to lose $30 over the weekend from my own stupid carelessness and along with the surprise go to pick up my week's blister pack of medication to find that they have had to fill 2 new prescriptions that aren't on the PBS (were before so don't know what happened there) so instead of a cost of $6.20 it was $48.20 meaning I couldn't afford to get my medication probably for 3 weeks. Can only imagine that is going to be not so helpful with my dropping mood.

The only decent thing in my life right now is that DS has a interviews at both secondary schools he is looking at going to for their select entry intake and scholarships. So proud of him & wish I could give him close to the life he deserves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    Sad & teary & wondering how my life came to be what it is. We are trying to taper ECT to every 2 weeks now that the acute course has been done & I've been teary & back to the really bad place I came from since yesterday. If we had been going on the same course as I had been I would have had ECT today & probably feeling better. Instead it was going to be arranged for next Monday but I think everyone forgot it's a public holiday so no idea what is happening with it now.

My car also died today. I have zero money to get it repaired or to replace it (mega old car, repairs more than likely cost more than the car is worth) & I live in an area where I can't even get DS to school. My electricity & gas are both about to be disconnected, my rent is late & even when I get paid on Wednesday it won't cover my rent let alone food.

Add to the financial woes I somehow managed to lose $30 over the weekend from my own stupid carelessness and along with the surprise go to pick up my week's blister pack of medication to find that they have had to fill 2 new prescriptions that aren't on the PBS (were before so don't know what happened there) so instead of a cost of $6.20 it was $48.20 meaning I couldn't afford to get my medication probably for 3 weeks. Can only imagine that is going to be not so helpful with my dropping mood.

The only decent thing in my life right now is that DS has a interviews at both secondary schools he is looking at going to for their select entry intake and scholarships. So proud of him & wish I could give him close to the life he deserves.
    If you love your DS, if you seek help when you need it, if you let others care for him when you cannot, if you do the best you can when you can you are giving him the life he deserves.

Are you able to contact the Dr that did your scripts to see if there is an alternative that is on the PBS for you?

Can you get an advance or loan through Centrelink to fix your car?

Huge hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    If you love your DS, if you seek help when you need it, if you let others care for him when you cannot, if you do the best you can when you can you are giving him the life he deserves.

Are you able to contact the Dr that did your scripts to see if there is an alternative that is on the PBS for you?

Can you get an advance or loan through Centrelink to fix your car?

Huge hugs xx
    The MHU is not keen on changing anything about meds - we have just been through months of inpatient/residential stays to get the doses right & the medication has always been on PBS before & they thought still was. In the meantime while they sort it out though I'm left without.

No entitled to an advance through Centrelink for another couple of months. Even then the amount I can get won't be enough to fix the car even with the sups etc next month.

Not being able to provide for DS adequately & knowing that lack of food in the house/not seeking medical treatment for myself early enough & shipping him off to various people when I couldn't cope with life was good enough reason for DHS to get a court order for him to live with my parents, one of who my key worker in a residential facility termed as being the craziest parent she has had to do a family meeting with. Not exactly parent of the year stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Now a blogger, again lol. Pretty sure I can't link to my blog due to BH rules but PM me if you want to have a look. Only one post so far so not very exciting!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

Hasselhoff  (06-06-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Over today already. My darling stubborn wilful little boy is refusing to toilet train. For all of 5 seconds I thought we were having a good day as he sat on the potty to pee - he then picked up the potty (as I moved rapidly towards him) and threw it. Yup pee splattered all over the floor, lounge and TV. Now he is chucking a tantrum because he wants a chocolate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    Over today already. My darling stubborn wilful little boy is refusing to toilet train. For all of 5 seconds I thought we were having a good day as he sat on the potty to pee - he then picked up the potty (as I moved rapidly towards him) and threw it. Yup pee splattered all over the floor, lounge and TV. Now he is chucking a tantrum because he wants a chocolate
    Oh my. Is it wrong for me to giggle at this? Where to even begin with the clean up....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (07-06-2016)