Closed Thread
Page 78 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default I am.....#16

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    wondering why my middle finger knuckle on my left hand is so bloody sore. couldn't hold the water jug just then, can't make a fist. I'm terrified it's arthritis or something.
    Using your phone too much maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    No they are NOT ok!! I contacted council and RSPCA and they said once left there they become my property 😳😱 I threw food yesterday as I was freaking out and then I realised one was tied up the noise was heartbreaking I'm going to need counciljng after this (I'm not even joking).

It's not liveable until we rip floor including carpet up I wish I could name and shame on FB 😳
    I can't believe the RSPCA aren't helping.... Will they come to pick the dogs up?

Feeling very sorry for you. And the dogs. 😪

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Why wouldn't you let a dog/pet with a family?

How many families on here have issues renting with animals etc. I our faith in her references. I also put faith in her honesty etc. hardly any insurances cover pet damage.

They also don't cover the fact they painted the walls etc. what's the tribunal going to do? They are evicted now.
    having had an investment property in the past and knowing that even the best behaved animal can cause damage it's not a risk I would willingly take without insurance. We had a strict no pet policy on our investment property, under recommendation from the real estate. Yes it sucks for pet owners (I am one), but the bad stories outweigh the good, and we couldn't afford to be stuck paying for damage. Sadly, there's a reason insurance companies won't cover damage caused by pets.
    Can't the tribunal get them to pay for damages? Surely you have some rights as a landlord? I am not too knowledgeable on it but I'd be looking in to it. Tenants don't just get to trash houses and walk away. We always leased through real estates so they could chase things for us if needed, so I don't know the actual process, but i'd be looking in to it if I were you.
    I would also ring the RSPCA again...according to my quick google search for South Australia...if tenants leave their pets behind, then the RSPCA are the ones to collect them. Pets are not the responsibility of the landlord if they are left behind. They are an abandoned pet.
    Last edited by Full House; 03-06-2016 at 07:50.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Full House For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (03-06-2016),TheGooch  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Using your phone too much maybe?
    I was going to suggest this also- but for me it's more in my thumb joint with the phone. Also look at the way you hold bubs if lifting or supporting his head puts pressure on it somehow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiding in the bedroom because I don't want to get up and DS is happy playing by himself. Also listening to the wind and rain makes me want to get up even less.

I'm wondering if I should claim my weekend of not going to swimming lessons today so I don't get wet getting out of the car.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am lying in bed. I'm listening to the kids playing, so I know they're all safe and sound, but I'm wishing I could still be asleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am loving the rain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
    I am loving the rain.
    I am hating the rain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crying again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I was going to suggest this also- but for me it's more in my thumb joint with the phone. Also look at the way you hold bubs if lifting or supporting his head puts pressure on it somehow.
    I did think this but I'm not using it any more than usual?

I think it happened at mothers group the other day. I was sitting on the floor and I must've been leaning on my hand.

it's got to be sold kind of pressure/stress related thing as I had this a couple of years ago when I was doing pt.