Closed Thread
Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Full House View Post
    How come you let them havea pet if your tenants insurance didn't cover it?
    Can't you take them to the tribunal?
    Why wouldn't you let a dog/pet with a family?

How many families on here have issues renting with animals etc. I our faith in her references. I also put faith in her honesty etc. hardly any insurances cover pet damage.

They also don't cover the fact they painted the walls etc. what's the tribunal going to do? They are evicted now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Why wouldn't you let a dog/pet with a family?

How many families on here have issues renting with animals etc. I our faith in her references. I also put faith in her honesty etc. hardly any insurances cover pet damage.

They also don't cover the fact they painted the walls etc. what's the tribunal going to do? They are evicted now.
    I think its nice that you do not have an issue with pets in your rental home. How much will the bond cover? Will the insurance cover anything?

I am so sorry that it ended up this way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond won't cover damage but some of her overdue rent I'm just glad she is gone I am more upset she let her children live like that etc I even reported to docs. Because he had no shoes etc or food but they had booze

Thanks
    Reviews
    She left dogs too didn't she? Are they ok? You could let RSPCA if they were mistreated.

I am so so so sorry they did that to your home. I could never imagine doing that to anyones house. Is it livable enough for you and the kids?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babyno1onboard and @Tiny Dancer could your skills translate to starting your own businesses/consultancy? I live rural too so know how hard it can be to find a good job. Especially one that does school hours! Apart from waitressing or night fill, there's not much around for me here either.

I bought a little business 12 months ago and have been trying to grow it, but it is hard going to get myself up those Google rankings! It's slowly happening though! There's also things like virtual assistants that you can do from home. Would something like that work for your skill sets??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am.....#16

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    @babyno1onboard and @Tiny Dancer could your skills translate to starting your own businesses/consultancy? I live rural too so know how hard it can be to find a good job. Especially one that does school hours! Apart from waitressing or night fill, there's not much around for me here either.

I bought a little business 12 months ago and have been trying to grow it, but it is hard going to get myself up those Google rankings! It's slowly happening though! There's also things like virtual assistants that you can do from home. Would something like that work for your skill sets??
    I have thought of this and it will be my last resort. The problem the whole industry I work in has gone to poo so there isn't much out there as a sole trader and there's lots of people who have been made redundant doing the sole trader thing.... I'm thinking of studying and doing some sole trader stuff if/when some work comes around... Just need to work out what to study....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

Californication  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post

I honestly don't know. I've got a teaching background (but I'm really not interested in tutoring), and then did some work in HR (recruitment and payroll) and WHS (mainly policies and procedures, site safety maps, started organising to get ISOs organising training) and then a focus on NSW workers comp. No formal qualifications in HR/WHS. And now living in QLD, so I could go through the QLD workers comp legislation, and get myself comfortable with it... but then what?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (03-06-2016),Californication  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I am a bit disappointed I had to work back later and missed the opportunity to post words of support to someone before the thread was closed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    wondering why my middle finger knuckle on my left hand is so bloody sore. couldn't hold the water jug just then, can't make a fist. I'm terrified it's arthritis or something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    She left dogs too didn't she? Are they ok? You could let RSPCA if they were mistreated.

I am so so so sorry they did that to your home. I could never imagine doing that to anyones house. Is it livable enough for you and the kids?
    No they are NOT ok!! I contacted council and RSPCA and they said once left there they become my property 😳😱 I threw food yesterday as I was freaking out and then I realised one was tied up the noise was heartbreaking I'm going to need counciljng after this (I'm not even joking).

It's not liveable until we rip floor including carpet up I wish I could name and shame on FB 😳